Vindictus Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
I got Vindictus because I liked videos I saw of the nude mod, but the file replacer is hard to get. I would really appreciate if someone can help me get the files needed to get the nude mod working!

thanks <3

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
unfortunately there is no nude mod working, i personally worked on a file swapper a couple of years ago that worked but Nexon kept patching the game, everytime they did i released a new version with an improved method but they kept updating their game so that hackshield keeps detecting the swapper. The last version i released was able to hex edit the files everytime you launched it so it never had the exact same size as the previous time you launched the game, i thought it would make it undetectable but they figured out a way to detect it so i gave up, i would love to see a nude mod for that game as well, but Nexon's acting like a baby "no no no you won't mod my games you little piece of s**t" lol

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
There is a working mod, a few people I play with use it but are scared to share it in private because apparently they were told by a user on hongfire named vinplayer that it could be traced back to them if they shared it and that bad things would happen to them.

There is at least one working method, but I don't have it.

Can't you do something like hook into directX or change the files in memory after the game is started? Or visualize hackshield or whatever does the checking to only see the vanilla game files while the rest sees the modded ones? IDK, but I got this game for the nude mod because it looks great, but I've never encountered such a paranoid community. Together we can make the game look better, its not my call and I wouldn't post the tools publicly, but it seems to me that if we work together to be proactive and multilayer protection against detection we should have nothing to worry about.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I sent Vinplayer a message on Hongfire, i'll be waiting for an answer, a lot of people are claiming that his mod works, i have to admit that having people to ask him personnaly for his mod is a bit safer than giving it to everyone, but still, if Nexon really wants to block that mod from working they just need to create an account on Hongfire and ask him for the mod. I'll be waiting and if his mod really works i'll get back in the game haha :)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Nexon is a Korean game company with one of the sexiest MMOs available, complete with succubus battles and public baths.. And yea, don't think we are alone in only playing it for its sex appeal and nude mods. If they were smart they would just release fully compatible nude mods unofficially and promote them (in turn promoting the game) while officially never acknowledging its existence. And to think that people who make sexy games for a living don't have veteran Hongfire accounts is naive, they probably use the mods themselves xD

I have tracked down a version of the tool, it seems to be more distributed in Taiwan communities. I cannot confirm if its complete or up to date, but I'll keep you posted to try to figure it out if I don't hear back from vinplayer on my Sex Cake hf account.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
I'm exploring other games with working nude mods and will not invest any more into Vindictus until a working nude mod has been found. Pretty tired of playing this game with the hope that I will someday enjoy it.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I'm exploring other games with working nude mods and will not invest any more into Vindictus until a working nude mod has been found. Pretty tired of playing this game with the hope that I will someday enjoy it.

I got the file from Vinplayer after waiting a couple of days, and it does work, but for now i only have fiona and evy files so i'm looking for the other girls, but i confirm that this method works, just go to Hongfire.com and ask Vinplayer in a private message for the mod, he will answer back a couple of days after with the files. You need to know that this file Vinplayer will send you only activate nude mods, so you need to download nude mods as well

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I currently have Evy and Fiona mods, but i'm searching for Vella and all the other girls, i found one for Vella but when use it only her head is showing, can anyone point me to a working nude mod for Vella and the other girls ?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
sebway you can try with the files at my deposit, check if you have an old player_costume in your scripts folder, they changed it in one of the previous updates so it may cause malfunctions like the invisible body. all the models share the same "materials" (if the mod is the same one, sometimes the mod makers have custom folders in the "materials" one) but every character uses separate .mdls, if you want your vella to be nude copy/rename the .mdl files to models/player/vella (ps. lynn and arisha use evie's .mdl files xept for a couple ones) and rename them

example:
Sin título.png
note: some files have different sizes because they're from different mods that don't overwrite one-another's materials so you can have different types of body models working for different inners you have/want to od, this si nice if you have more than 1 inner armor in your inventory and want some variety

Last edited:

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
OK I don't have much money, but I would gladly pay $10-20 to get this secret nude mod, i could pay with gift card that vindictus takes so its pretty much $20 NX. I don't have paypal or anything like that.

covering my ass: If this is against the rules or illegal then im just joking. i wont pay in advance but im an honest person, i will edit this post as soon as i get the mod (or give up on the game) so nobody sends twice. send as a PM here or to candedspam@gmail.com

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
There is nothing illegal, immoral, or fattening about OFFERING to pay for a mod.
I don't think we want someone making mods and then trying to SELL them here.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
i'm sorry, vinplayer's only statement was to not distibute it, sorry man bou you must get it directly from him, as he said if somehow the file made it to a public dl site the file has a part of code to know which one (and of whom) the file was, so yeah he'll know who leaked it and even if he's not doing anything to you the community will know the responsible.
Hope you can get it soon anyway

Vallil

Swell Supporter
that page is a fake, the mod was from someone else in hongfire i think, used it the first time imodded vindi, also ran across this site but it just didn't let me download

Deekin

Potential Patron
but still, if Nexon really wants to block that mod from working they just need to create an account on Hongfire and ask him for the mod. I'll be waiting and if his mod really works i'll get back in the game haha :)
No, that won't work. Unless he's changed it, there's another condition involving the age of your Hongfire account. This is specifically so that kind of thing won't happen. Someone making a new account just to ask him for it won't get it.

craiglstr84

Potential Patron
Is there any way to get those mods mentioned in here? I'd definitely get back into Vindictus if I could get a nude mod for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.