Vindictus Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Is there any way to get those mods mentioned in here? I'd definitely get back into Vindictus if I could get a nude mod for it.
for now the only working method we know of (there may be some other but we don't know about it yet) is vinplayer's "Guau Guau Hack" (GGH), you can find him at hongfire and if you have a 1 year or older account there there's a chance you might get it when he logs (his inbox may be full so luck also takes part in this as lots of new and old forum users made accounts to get it with no succes)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Sadly there has been no working nude mod for months, even for friends of vinplayer--who seems to have abandoned the mod.

I have a large ERP guild who might be willing to pitch in, with help troubleshooting, programming or donations of game items and services et cetera to encourage and reward this project.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
There still needs to be a new replacer, the old wow64log.dll "gaugau" hack DOES NOT WORK.

It needs to be updated after every update to work, and the only one who knows how it works has abandoned us "vinplayer"

Vallil

Swell Supporter
it doesn't work in the official server but it does in the "offline" private server, also if you don't have it there's gsl and it does work on the private server too

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You guys can try out Vindictusworld.com private server. Mods always work there and enjoy.

I wish Tim Mae will brings his beautiful textures skin to Vindictus someday. I love his work to death smiles.

Ceciliaracia

Potential Patron
You guys can try out Vindictusworld.com private server. Mods always work there and enjoy.

I wish Tim Mae will brings his beautiful textures skin to Vindictus someday. I love his work to death smiles.
Does it work using the last version of the gaua gaua files?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You only need good lite stuff 12-18 for it. I need help with editing the skin textures. Which skins textures should I modify to make it effect in game? It is the ones from body? If I convert to tga then edit it, will it appears in-game? I have try to edit this pubec hair vtf files but it turn out only give a black textures to the girls parts.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Any modder out there can point me the right direction where to add pubec hair to Vindictus? On the body textures I can't find the parts needed to apply my edits. I can apply tattoo to her back. But I can't find the spot to apply pubec hair. Please guide me through this if you known how.
Happy modding.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Any modder out there can point me the right direction where to add pubec hair to Vindictus? On the body textures I can't find the parts needed to apply my edits. I can apply tattoo to her back. But I can't find the spot to apply pubec hair. Please guide me through this if you known how.
Happy modding.
well you could do something like this:
2016_01_16_0001.jpg

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Tattoo pubes? WoooooTT

Kitity which parts of the textures did you apply that tattoo on? Can you upload a sample of textures? From NL's body mod I can't find her pubes that used by the mod. That's why I don't where to start to edit.

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Tattoo pubes? WoooooTT

Kitity which parts of the textures did you apply that tattoo on? Can you upload a sample of textures? From NL's body mod I can't find her pubes that used by the mod. That's why I don't where to start to edit.
he just used a tattoo from the shop not an edit...

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Hmm I'm a little tempted to get back into Vindictus. I do miss the combat. Kicking things across the room as Fiona is glorious. I've been meaning to get Vella maxed too.

Anyone here on private servers? Which ones? Any caveats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.