Using the latest version of SDT with Loader. (1 Viewer)

Jess_James

Potential Patron
Not sure if this goes here or in the Loader section.

I would like to use the latest version with Loader but when I try the loader menu does not work and the mods will not load. Seeing as I am a newb to Flash it is driving me crazy trying to figure this out. Is it something I am doing wrong or will it just not work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Jess_James said:
I would like to use the latest version with Loader but when I try the loader menu does not work and the mods will not load.
Is it something I am doing wrong or will it just not work?

Wait for the next loader.

srotu

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Jess_James said:
I would like to use the latest version with Loader but when I try the loader menu does not work and the mods will not load.
Is it something I am doing wrong or will it just not work?

Wait for the next loader.
any idea when that will be out?

srotu

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
It already is.
Why on earth would you check here instead?
well i asked here because 5.0 is not working for me 4.9 is but that wont play on the latest version. so it seemed the place to ask when i open loader.swf it gives me a message error loading sdt.swf

srotu

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
It already is.
apparently people are back to thinking they can just switch out the sdt.swf file.
im sorry i thought this would be the right place top post this question i was able to get4.9 to let me add diffrent outfits. if its not where can i go to get the help i need other than having the guys in white coats come get me again

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
srotu said:
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
It already is.
apparently people are back to thinking they can just switch out the sdt.swf file.
im sorry i thought this would be the right place top post this question i was able to get4.9 to let me add diffrent outfits. if its not where can i go to get the help i need other than having the guys in white coats come get me again
Honestly, just let the guys in white coats come get you again.

Or just download v5.0a of the loader

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.