Feetwear hue is completely black (1 Viewer)

Aureviel

2D Artist
Illustrator
I have a small but absolutely infuriating problem, the feetwear hue doesnt work, it always stays black no matter what shoes I pick or what color I set. After resetting the issue goes away, but of course some mods stop working, which is not ideal. Is there a general rule for this issue? Can I somehow trace down what mod is doing this, or overwriting the colors? I started modding sdt like a week ago and this is the only problem I faced so far, I feel like a complete idiot but I can't solve this on my own. Any help is greatly appreciated.

RokPhenix

Content Creator
Welcome to modding.
If you are abble to fix your issue by resetting the game, it's probably a script within a mod you imported.
It's hard to help you more than that without others informations.
Look this topic, efficient help come with pertinent informations.

Aureviel

2D Artist
Illustrator
Welcome to modding.
If you are abble to fix your issue by resetting the game, it's probably a script within a mod you imported.
It's hard to help you more than that without others informations.
Look this topic, efficient help come with pertinent informations.
Thank you for the help, but the solution was one that i should have done before posting, a simple clean reinstall of the mod loader fixed the problem, must have been a hiccup because i copied all my mods into the new folders. Maybe this will help someone else who stumbles upon this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.