upload_2016-6-18_0-45-40.png

that i always get i dk what to do

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-18_0-45-2.png
    upload_2016-6-18_0-45-2.png
    320.2 KB · Views: 162

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
So nude mod still works in EU/NA/RU servers which means you guys could investigate the issue happend in KR server next week.
Sigh...................

another week without nude mod...........T.T;;

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
So nude mod still works in EU/NA/RU servers which means you guys could investigate the issue happend in KR server next week.
Sigh...................

another week without nude mod...........T.T;;
Only resorep with kibelius and la vladian is working in NA/EU at the moment.

Ann

Potential Patron
Great mod and all working on UE servers :) Could ya make improved male bums? they seems to be a bit of lower quality than females ones and no pubic hair on boys.

E

ericah

Thank you for the new mods. I had the old one before they patched it out and i quit playing BDO because of it. Now I'm playing again thanks to you for making the new resopressless mod. We all owe you for your work on this and it looks amazing in the game with my high end pc. I don't play mmos if they cant have a decent nude mod and if it wasnt for you undertow modders i wouldnt be in heaven seeing my avatar in the game. This game deserves a nude mod more than any other i've played. The graphics are near perfect and along with the weather and light cycles it's great how good my avatar looks with your mod. My main in game is ericahz and family name thelema. If you see me in there say hello. The screenshot is from the first mod in march.

P7YYYfN.jpg
2016-03-13_8183587.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.