Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Alright, I know what causes the issue I think.

I managed to fix the bug, but the character is still not completely nude in body section(character creation), upper body has somehow still a part from an armor on, but in the normal way, not bugged or deformed.
qPeg4CE.jpg

The issue with the wierd deformed clothes on from last page is propably caused by too many files from different mods in the Black Desert Folder. But now I took my Backup from Black Desert, so I had the original state again, then I unpacked & installed:

1. Armor swapping essential(bdmod.exe, mod-armor.bat...) - This is actually ONLY for underwear
Black Desert Online - Armor Swapping Essentials

2. remove-all_v2_1 - for all armors and costumes nude
Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor

To make the character full nude in body section(character creation) I only have to find the right character/xml files now... can anyone who has his character full nude in body section(character creation) share his Black Desert Online/Character folder? That would be nice!

PS: I updated my guide from previous page, how the nude mod actually works(for people who still have issues). I had some mixups in there, but fixed that! it should be very clear now.

Sorry I can't help you further, I use texture mods to get a nude basebody not a script. Adding my mod files won't help your problem since you seem to have something changed in the scripts which causes that problem.
My script files don't cause this problem to happen, but they are also tailored for my mods pack so probably not going to help you much either.

Dazta3

Potential Patron
Your character scares me...
I'm not sure if MetaInjector pays any attention to DDS files you change in your Resorep folder.
Try my version of the new Witch basebody texture and see what happens, she's shaved so it will be obvious if the new texture is actually being used:
438306274.7z
So you have to overwrite the old dds file with this one right??

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
So you have to overwrite the old dds file with this one right??

Yes, if you want to use this texture you have to overwrite the old one. But you can backup the old one and keep it somewhere safe, that way you can change back at any time if you wish to.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Got corrupt file error while trying to patch today, hoping everything is fine after files are check.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Got corrupt file error while trying to patch today, hoping everything is fine after files are check.

Yeh m

Yeh me too

I'm not surprised. Apparently in the other regions they changed the encryption method of the files, rendering mods useless now from what I can tell from posts in this forum and on others like the character select mod on Tumblr. It was only a matter of time before that patch comes over and gets implemented. If its true that we can no longer use mods, hopefully someone out there will be able to figure out how to crack the encryption.

Dazta3

Potential Patron
I'm not surprised. Apparently in the other regions they changed the encryption method of the files, rendering mods useless now from what I can tell from posts in this forum and on others like the character select mod on Tumblr. It was only a matter of time before that patch comes over and gets implemented. If its true that we can no longer use mods, hopefully someone out there will be able to figure out how to crack the encryption.
Damn that sucks big nuts!! these mods were awesome.. especially the armor swap ones

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Alright, I finish patching after files are check, everything seem OK. Servers are under maintenance at the moment.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
appears we cannot install the bdo mod after uninstalling it and patching the game. this might be it for us.

Edit nvm this is odd take a look at this.

Nipple textures seem fine but pelvic region seems buggy. I got an error after trying to install the mod. this might be the nicky textures bugging out so, that means the outfit swapping is 'patched'

F59irjY.jpg

Dazta3

Potential Patron
appears we cannot install the bdo mod after uninstalling it and patching the game. this might be it for us.

Edit nvm this is odd take a look at this.

Nipple textures seem fine but pelvic region seems buggy. I got an error after trying to install the mod. this might be the nicky textures bugging out so, that means the outfit swapping is 'patched'

F59irjY.jpg
Damn i knew it!! apparently thats what they did to the japanese version too

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Also, servers are bad at the moment, everyone sticking at "now processing" and I DC 2 mins after login.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.