Black Desert Online - All Costumes for Valkyrie, Sorceress, Ranger and Witch (1 Viewer)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
cheers man so i did that and put that line in, but I still don't think i'm doing it right.
Now when no armour i'm nude, when show underwear i'm in underwear, but when i put clothes on my underwear doesn't show.
However if i click show underwear, then put armour on it shows up with underwear under my armour until i click show underwear off and it goes back to being just armour.

What i'm trying to achieve is starter armour nude, normal underwear nude, my modded cash shop underwear shows under the armour and when toggled. I can get everything else to work except for this underwear to show up under armour

Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
   <Model Index="--">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="I-">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="-U">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="IU">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="IU">
   <Model Index="--">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005_DM.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="I-">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005_DM.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="-U">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005_DM.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="IU">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0005_DM.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
[/spoiler]

is what i have now. If i fully delete these lines it still shows up nude. I'm thinking perhaps i have the completely wrong code for The Black garter belt.
Oh,I know what's wrong,
What you are doing is replacing the Black Garter Belt Underwear with the Black Garter Belt Underwear.
If you want to replace the Default Underwear with the Black Garter Belt Underwear for example, all you have to do is this:
Code:
<Conditional Code="IU">
   <Model Index="--">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="I-">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0004.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="-U">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0004.PAC</Model>
   <Model Index="IU">1_PC/7_PVW/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PVW_00_UW_0004.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
put it at the beginning of your modelcharacterdesc.xml file.

If you have any other underwear removed, unequip it to see if the changes aplied to the Default Underwear.

I'm working on finding out the .PAC file of the Cavaro underwear to see if it's possible to swap. I'll let you know when I have an answer.

Let me know how things goes.

Last edited:

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Ok i think i realise the problem now,
when i switch to the system you mentioned i get the following underwear on.

x9WCabi.png

which means PVW_00_UW_005 is not black garter belt for valk but this one shown?

so i need to find black garter? or am i getting it wrong

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Ok i think i realise the problem now,
when i switch to the system you mentioned i get the following underwear on.

http://i.imgur.com/x9WCabi.png

which means PVW_00_UW_005 is not black garter belt for valk but this one shown?

so i need to find black garter? or am i getting it wrong
I might have informed you the wrong numbers for the .PAC file. I'm still discovering the names for the all underwear.

I'll be back with the confirmation in a minute .

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
I might have informed you the wrong numbers for the .PAC file. I'm still discovering the names for the all underwear.

I'll be back with the confirmation in a minute .

no worries man i appreciate all the help, plus this is a really nice set of underwear so it's good to know how to turn it on :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
no worries man i appreciate all the help, plus this is a really nice set of underwear so it's good to know how to turn it on :)
Black Garter Belt Underwear for Valkyrie is: PVW_00_UW_0004.PAC

It really is different from the Sorceress's, unbelievable, everything of the Valkyrie has to be different...

Radge

Vivacious Visitor
Black Garter Belt Underwear for Valkyrie is: PVW_00_UW_0004.PAC

It really is different from the Sorceress's, unbelievable, everything of the Valkyrie has to be different...

ZNDwjt0.png

perfect mate thanks, now i just need to find better shoes for the outfit

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
This is all great. But I just want to say please keep this type of thing on the down low guys. as great as is it. I can honestly see Daum not liking the idea of US swapping out whatever outfit we want without shelling out $30. also is it possible to dye an outfit we swap?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
This is all great. But I just want to say please keep this type of thing on the down low guys. as great as is it. I can honestly see Daum not liking the idea of US swapping out whatever outfit we want without shelling out $30. also is it possible to dye an outfit we swap?
Yes you can dye them, but it' a texture changing thing, not an armor swapping. Check out my new dyed and customized outfit:
Black Desert Online armor/costume mods | Page 9 | Undertow

Last edited:

Radge

Vivacious Visitor

I bought the cash shop underwear and the outfit, i'm more than happy to spend money on costumes I just like tweaking them a wee bit to my liking

tet666

Potential Patron
No idea on the dye question... if the game server thinks you're wearing armor with 3 dye-able spots, but the armor the game client is showing has 5 dye-able spots, I have no idea how that'll get reconciled. You might wind up looking like a clown car. I'd try it, but I'm not interested in shelling out $$ for dyes to try with.

Works fine you are obviously dying your real costume/armor so if it has more or less dye slots they simply do nothing on your swapped costume you try that out in the dye menu.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Works fine you are obviously dying your real costume/armor so if it has more or less dye slots they simply do nothing on your swapped costume you try that out in the dye menu.
Sorry I dont under stand this.

So say for example I swap in the Sorc cash shop outfit that has maybe 6 dye slots. but I havent bought it and everyone else sees me in my starter outfit with has i dunno 3 slots.

What will my pallet in the dye menu apply the colors to. the modded outfit? and will it recognize the 6 slots? or will it attempt to dye my modded outfit with the 4 slots from the starter outfit.

tet666

Potential Patron
Sorry I dont under stand this.

So say for example I swap in the Sorc cash shop outfit that has maybe 6 dye slots. but I havent bought it and everyone else sees me in my starter outfit with has i dunno 3 slots.

What will my pallet in the dye menu apply the colors to. the modded outfit? and will it recognize the 6 slots? or will it attempt to dye my modded outfit with the 4 slots from the starter outfit.

i actually had to buy bleach from the shop cause the dyes i used on my real costume looked terrible on my modded costumes dunno about starter armor since i mod my real costume which has a lot of dye slots and those work fine on my modded costumes as well.
Why not try it for yourself? you don't need to buy dyes to use the dye mode only to actually apply them.
You can of course directly color the textures as well, there are tutorials here on how to mod them and you don't need dyes or a real costume with a lot of dye slots for that.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Thanks so much for this! Since it's a single player game as much as it's multiplayer This is broken! I love it! Whatever happens keep it under covers! IT CANT BE PATCHED OR BECOME A BANABLE OFFENSE!!!!

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
i actually had to buy bleach from the shop cause the dyes i used on my real costume looked terrible on my modded costumes dunno about starter armor since i mod my real costume which has a lot of dye slots and those work fine on my modded costumes as well.
Why not try it for yourself? you don't need to buy dyes to use the dye mode only to actually apply them.
You can of course directly color the textures as well, there are tutorials here on how to mod them and you don't need dyes or a real costume with a lot of dye slots for that.
Yes I did try it out for myself. I didn't think it would be as easy as it was, but I modded it in within seconds. The game does treat the armor as though you bought it and recognizes all of it's dyable parts. I am using 00_UB_0052 for the Valkyrie. I wont dye it though. since if I change it in the future. it might become a hot mess of dyes ill have to use real money to replace XD.

Excellent info, I guess my next action will be to edit the color pallete in gimp or something. Thanks :)

DDraig

Potential Patron
Is it possible to run it where for example running Agerian armor swap for Kiberus, and then when you switch to trainers clothes that is swap with maid outfit. I want to run two different outfit swaps when i wear my other armor but i have no clue so i just guessed that adding another similar code will work but it doesnt. Is it possible to do or is it only capable of one UB armor swap at a time.

<!-- Witch -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/8_PWW/EVENT_COSTUME/PWW_00_contribute_0006_e.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PWW_00_UB_0034.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PWW_03_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PWW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Is it possible to run it where for example running Agerian armor swap for Kiberus, and then when you switch to trainers clothes that is swap with maid outfit. I want to run two different outfit swaps when i wear my other armor but i have no clue so i just guessed that adding another similar code will work but it doesnt. Is it possible to do or is it only capable of one UB armor swap at a time.

<!-- Witch -->
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/8_PWW/EVENT_COSTUME/PWW_00_contribute_0006_e.pac</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PWW_00_UB_0034.pac</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PWW_03_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/8_PWW/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PWW_10_UB_0006.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
You can make as many armors swaps as you want.
I don't understand, you want to swap your Agerian Armor or the _00_contribute_0006_e one? Those event costume not usually work swapping. Try a different normal armor and see if you still can't see the armor swapping.

If you haven't seen yet, visit my thread where I talk about armor swapping in details:
Black Desert - How to Swap your Armor with a Costume | Undertow

Haider

Potential Patron
For the witch on some of them you "EW" when i put that in the code like "PWW_EW_UW_0009.PAC" its wrong... am i doing something wrong?

bloodrayne

Potential Patron
I am being able to open and view the .PAC models with the 3D Object Converter
View attachment 49406

The problem is that some meshes are very weid, since it opens without the texture and only the real upperbody part of the mesh, sometimes:
View attachment 49407

It keeps asking me for a .pab file though. I don't know how to find it so I put a generic .pac and the program accepts it.
View attachment 49408

If you know how to find this .pab, let me know.
hello balckfire may i ask how do i unpack the paz files to get pac or pab format?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.