Unblinking mod. (1 Viewer)

elwood288

Potential Patron
i also want this

oh and i want eyes to stay in place too...ahegao that has the eyes rolled all the way back so only whites are left are not appealing...

Curious

Potential Patron
I'm a little late, but I'd like to see this as well. I've seen one for never blinking, but I'd like to see one, if possible, where her eyes are always open regardless of how deep she is on the cock, being passed out, et cetera. Is that doable? Part of the appeal for me is her eyes rolling, though, so I can't say I want that to be changed. I dunno if anybody's interested but it doesn't hurt to ask.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
there are several things that can be done to limit closing of her eyes.

one of the things to work around is the wincing, because she closes her eyes to make the wince.
she winces when she coughs, swallows, vigorous throating, and intro throating; making wincing a difficult thing to prevent.
i have been able to hack around quite a bit of that (hack being used to describe the questionability), by essentially passing her out initially, and emulating her being awake. combined with some vigour max level adjusting and a certain intro flag setting, the other winces can be prevented. but this also means she doesn't swallow or cough (and some dialog popups will be skipped). however, this does give an android-like behavior.

if the desire is to only prevent the passout features such as eye rolling, eyelid dropping, and passing out when throating too much, this is easy by controlling passOutFactor.

i haven't done much with iris control yet; been doing some mingling to get that quick eye roll effect from final fellatio.

anyway, i was curious if i was heading in the right direction. it is better to know the details of the goals in mind.

Curious

Potential Patron
Well, for myself I like her wincing, but I also really enjoy seeing her eyes roll - but often her eyes are closed when she's about halfway on the cock, so she just looks sort of expressionless to me. I'm not sure if having her eyes open constantly would help that, though, really. Hm. I guess what I'd really like is a way to extend the period when her eyes are rolling and she's close to passing out, but fiddling with the settings hasn't helped and that would be a different request entirely. P:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
just uploaded some stuff in my thread; hopefully i covered most of what people wanted:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2888.0

for eye rolling: try "final fellatio behavior"

for eyes staying open: try "android behavior"

both mods include options that should fullfill most of the desires mentioned here. just look through the options and tweak stuff until you like it.

if there is something i missed, or some bugs in the mods, do tell ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.