UltimaXeno's MUGEN (3 Viewers)

TKNY

Potential Patron
Hi, Thanks for this. I just upgrade to your version.

But I noticed that the Athena XIII I have seem slightly more compatible when compared to yours.

It works by the overwriting the previous file

Just sharing:
FilePost.com: Download Athena_XIII.7z - fast & secure!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a couple of questions about this set and MUGEN in general if you fine folks'd be willing to oblige.

1. Could this be upgraded to the newest MUGEN and (at the risk of exposing my lack of knowledge) would there be any benefit in doing so?

2. Where would be good places to look if I wanted to keep abreast of the further creation of erotic MUGEN content? (If there are still people doing that)

1. I upgraded recently and notice it crashes less... otherwise, not much that I noticed.

2. I go to http://mugenhentai.creatuforo.com/portal.php which I got from another post I think.

J

Jsi1200

Hey I'm having a similar problem to a few other people. Here's what I've done:
-Downloaded all of the files and updates that UltimaXeno provided
-Moved all of the characters into the char folder
-I used the select.def that was provided in update 9
-I've checked twice to make sure everything was in format eg: Kuromaru, random.def, order=1

I get only 5 or 6 characters on the select screen but the rest are blank. When I had the original select.def file the characters I was adding worked. Anyone know what's going on? Should I just use the origional select.def?

Note: Hopefully I figure this out but while I had it working at first it was perfect! Great job UltimaXeno

- - - Updated - - -

Figured this problem out. You have to have UlitmaXeno's mugen to use UltimaXeno's select.def

The new select.def that UltimaXeno provided doesn't work with Queen of Fighters. All the characters are working great now your the boss Ultima

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Splicerb

Please someone, just step by step, show/tell me how to set this up before I throw my computer out the window -_-' I have tried everything, I did all the stuff listed on this forum page, yet I just get a empty character screen with this weird pink box in the middle floating there, with the blue character selection box hovering in the top left corner not able to move because of no characters. Step by step, how do I do this?

SmokingJoePot

Potential Patron
Hi guys, I'm a new member, I love this site, you guys are great. I personally want to thank the author of this thread, great work. You've managed to outline this installment very well. You've helped a lot of people out and I want to let you know, I really appreciate it. I saw a video on daily motion of Venom vs Athena and decided to give this game a shot, wow was I impressed. I was playing the game but I couldn't do the move where venom's penis comes out and hits the opponent, how do I do that move?

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
Anyone else wish that someone would make a "victim" version of Morrigan? Don't get me wrong Lillith is still one of my favorite characters in this but why not give Morrigan some ryona-based luvin too?

SmokingJoePot

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I was able to take some characters from a Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat mugen and they worked on this one but there's no sex moves. Is there a way to use other sex character's animations and rename the files and edit the .def file so that for example, Ken and Ryu could be rape characters? Or by using Fighter Factory 3, is it possible to take a rape character's animation and add it to a non-rape character and make him a sexually aggressive character? And if it is, is it as easy as opening up a character's def file and copying the animation and pasting it to another character? If anyone can do it, can someone make Ken and Ryu rapists? pretty please.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody know if the character Akemi is available topless. That's some good sprites, lol.

thasolidjake

Potential Patron
can someone by chance zip one of there games and send it to me ive have so much bad luck with mugen in the past I don't really wanna fiddle with it.

c0dE

Potential Patron
Somehow I can't download Part 5 only....keep saying it's invalid or something...Any idea why?

T

TheVainVash

I feel so stupid but I'm really confused by this. I downloaded the game and all the character files but they don't show up. The game launches fine, but when I go to select my characters all I get is a big screen with a little blue box and no characters to select. Also I don't see this Chars folder that I keep hearing about. Do I have to make it myself? If so, where do I put it?

c0dE

Potential Patron
Yeah, there's no chars folder, so you should make one, and put all the characters you downloaded in there. Just make a new folder and name it "chars".

TKNY

Potential Patron
Anyone has a compatible Supergirl and/or Batgirl? I can't seem to find one that is compatible to the monsters...

A

Adigitos

Hello Xeno! Im unable to download update 3 with white len(rape) and the other rape char because it's an unfinished file I was wondering If you could fix it and put in them in the full file. Thank you for your hard work and keep it up too.(If you want to.)

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
Discovered a good Mugen website some time ago and while it does a great selection of characters to choose from and/or download. I find myself unable to find a copy of the Mugen version they use. Anyone else know where on the site the download links for the game are at? It's probably right in the open and I'm just not seeing it knowing my luck.

Here's the website so I don't look to dumb for starting this post and not leaving a link.
Ryona Mugen Database -

Booki

Potential Patron
@Rios Sumari, After looking at that site you linked, I didn't see a download for their Mugen. Maybe someone else with more experience about QOF will post something. It looks like maybe they just intended it to work with the vanilla Mugen itself from elecbyte. You can probably add them to your char folder from UltimateXeno and add their lines in the select.def file. It looks like that site was where most of the characters come from anyways.

Edit: Looks like there was a download section on that site for QOF Redux but was taken down at one point. Now it only hosts the patches and updates.

G

GenociderX

I've been watching this post for a whle..my question Is
for that site with the ryona updates. I can download them but to open them I need password....
anyone have an idea what that is?

MagicDoesntExist

Potential Patron
I downloaded stuff from Ryona Mugen Database, I think I even somehow extracted some of the files. However, for some things like stages and others I can never figure out the password now. Does anyone here know the password and what version of Mugen that website uses?

Also, for that Mugen forum TKNY posted, are the forums gone or I just can't see it? There seems no way to register right now.

ninjaguy

Potential Patron
Apparently the password for the Ryona Mugen Database content is ryona2

Also people from another forum reports that the zip files from the database has extracting issues with Winzip and recommend using something called "Haozip" to extract the files properly

necroryona

Potential Patron
guys, sorry resurrecting this, but i didn't know where to put this release..

i kinda edited the raper char (Ripps) and actually drawn or painted new sprites for him to make him not only (French Kiss) the girls when they're KO'd, but to rape them with a long dick while licking them from breasts to face.

i made the animations and they're kinda perfect, the thing is, i did that two years ago, and i don't know where to release him, or post the whole thing, any ideas? it's really worth it for MUGEN fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.