Toph Bei Fong! (1 Viewer)

Edward Foster

Potential Patron
It's that time again. I know this kinda late on arrival but hey I've been busy. This is the Toph Bei Fong Dialogue I've worked on for the last couple of weeks, and it's not a flashy one, it's pretty basic. Sorry about that, but I'm going to start working on some others after this last one.

[attachimg=1]

Alright, well also I'd like to say that my next project is this

[attachimg=2]

That's right!
SHEGO!

Alright that make me feel better, but hey, I'll be taking Requests as I'm doing this, so give me something good.

Attachments

• Toph (2).png
    Toph (2).png
    281.3 KB · Views: 15,658
  • shego.png
    shego.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 13,512
Toph.txt
5.5 KB · Views: 6,424

zeroman68

Potential Patron
glad someone finally added a dialogue for one of my favorite characters. cant wait till you shego

Jacktheripper123

Potential Patron
Finally someone that makes decent dialog that matches what the character would say. Thanks for this and if you update this add more dialog to vary it a little, again thanks 8)

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Random Toph Bei Fong Fact:

-If you can see Toph, its already too late. If you can't see her you may be seconds away from being bouldershot.

danx12

Potential Patron
What fun i just finished the show. Now it's time to add her to my collection. Nice dialog thanks.

Widget

Content Creator
Was expecting more of a Sifu Toph vibe , but it's still good, good job :p

Got reminded of this game http://www.funny-games.biz/avatarpositivereinforcement.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.