Voice actress interested in helping with mods (1 Viewer)

karitay

Writer
Editor
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to this community but not so new to h-games. I've been enjoying these since the Jungle Girl days on Newgrounds. Ah, nostalgia...
Anyway, I want to help make mods or games and I figured that this was a good place to start. I've been doing NSFW voice acting for 7 years now, mostly for animations. I can do voice packs, special effects, narration.... whatever your project might need. I've done the VA for big projects in the past such as Vosmug's Lunar Crisis. I'm volunteering this work for you in exchange for my name in the credits. I particularly enjoy sidescrollers and most fetishes, but I don't do incest content and I don't do gross or deadly things.

And of course, if you think there's a better spot for me to get the word out, let me know. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Link to me: https://twitter.com/KarissaPresents

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow. I'm happy you joined us. :grin:
An additional site where you might want to offer your services is the lemmasoft forums (it's a visual novel site), specifically in the 'recruiting and services offered' section. Here's the link. Recruitment & Services Offered - Lemma Soft Forums
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.