Modder-In-Training (1 Viewer)

Crombinator

Coder
Modder
Hello! I'm new to this site, but from reading the forum rules and community messages, I already feel at home. The content I enjoy is still lacking on this site, but it's not outright banned like every other modding website, so thank you to the wonderful moderators for that!

I've relatively new to modding, and it's just a hobby on the side. I wish I had more time to dedicate to it, but I'm happy to help where and when I can.

I'm most familiar with Unity, but I'm stumbled my way through some Unreal 4 content, as well. I wouldn't call myself fluent in any programming language, but I'm very familiar with C# and Visual Basic, and somewhat familiar with C++, JavaScript, and Python.

I have no artistic talent, and I'm not exaggerating. My blood boils when approach drawing or 3D modeling, but I run Stable Diffusion (AMD+Windows, so it's slow) and can get consistently good results with prompting.

I love writing, but I never find the time to do it these days. I used to be pretty active on FanFiction.net, but I fell away from that years ago. Occasionally, I'll write a one shot, but that's about it.

I look forward to growing as a modder and learning as much as I can. At the time of posting this, I have only released a single mod (Muse Dash Nude Mod), and I can only take credit for compiling resources others have created and utilizing a plugin someone else wrote. I'm always open to input and a push in the right direction, so don't hesitate to criticize, but please be patient with me.

All that being said, greetings to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.