Zako Project: BZ Idol ̷P̷a̷r̷a̷d̷i̷s̷e̷ Nightmare (1 Viewer)

slayer

Master of this Domain
Great job!
Death animations... ❤️
I loved Blueberry.
Please do keep up the good work! 😀

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Poor Blueberry. She's cute too.

Also, hold the fuck up, you're using a mouse? This whole time? With everything? That's... amazing. I've never heard of anything like that before.

When it comes to the big general poses, I usually start on paper before redrawing everything with the mouse. But when drawing smaller details like the hair, clothes, folds etc. I just rely on the mouse 100%.

Sometimes I do wish I have a tab. The workflow would be a lot smoother, faster and convenient. Technique-wise, I'm also somewhat handicapped because of the heavy mouse reliance. But hey, it is what it is.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Both of them are cute! Has Blueberry ever expected her own knife used against her?

Probably not, I like to imagine Blueberry as somewhat overconfident in her own abilities.

Also, if anybody has any ideas about the cutscene scenario involving Blueberry, I'm all ears. Following the same A) Chivalry B) Murder and C) Hentai-y format

Watt Khan

Club Regular
A quick little animation, a sort of prologue to scenario B where this time you get to decide the fate of Blueberry rather than Cupcake:

Death A.gif

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hey guys, just a short announcement. I love doing all this art/animation stuff; but at this point, it's just getting a bit tooo distracting.

I have the 3rd zako already planned just need to draw the sprites. But that'll have to wait cause I'm taking a break from this project. See you guys again later (maybe around December time).

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey guys, just a short announcement. I love doing all this art/animation stuff; but at this point, it's just getting a bit tooo distracting.

I have the 3rd zako already planned just need to draw the sprites. But that'll have to wait cause I'm taking a break from this project. See you guys again later (maybe around December time).
It's better to take a break than to burn out. Enjoy your respite.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

slayer

Master of this Domain
I imported Cupcake to a Bears of rage level.

The low resolution means much detail is lost, unfortunately:

Watt Khan

Club Regular
I imported Cupcake to a Bears of rage level.

The low resolution means much detail is lost, unfortunately:

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this! Just done testing the mod; scaling and resolution problems aside, it's rather surreal seeing the sprites in actual game format (and looking decent in motion at that).

Is the resolution problem an inherent limitation of OpenBor or can the issue be circumnavigated? I'm actually tempted to learn a bit about game development if only to see the sprites utilized in their full details.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Thanks! :)
This time I used an older BoR version that doesn't support scaling. That is to say, I scaled the frames myself using photoshop. That was the best I managed to do, though there may be another solution (which I see difficult, since sprites are both small and with a 8 bit palette).
I'm looking forwrad to importing additional girls. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.