[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (4 Viewers)

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Can I make a small request for the next version? The ability to import over our hooked paths from previous versions so we don't have to rehook each game separately.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Can I make a small request for the next version? The ability to import over our hooked paths from previous versions so we don't have to rehook each game separately.
Sure. That seems relatively easy. Though I don't know when a new version will come out.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Is there a way to hook your injector up with shader mods like Reshade and SweetFx ?
Unfortunately not. Resorep and these mods use same hooking approach and only one tool can do that at a time. Unless one of the tools is explicitly aware of presence of other tool and has support for it in its code.

Frank301986

Potential Patron
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, if not, please let me know where, but I have a problem with Resorep. I wanted to mod Batman: Arkham Knight, and I know for a fact that the game works perfectly, but when I use it with resorep, it keeps asking for different dll's (all of them starting with api-ms-win-) I keep downloading them to see if it works, but everytime it asks for a different dll with the same pattern. I googled it and some claimed that the Visual C++runtime needed to be installed or updated, but I have the latest! Is this an issue of the software, or is something missing in my PC? I have Windows 7 64 bit SP1, FX 8350 8 core 4.33Ghz, 16 Gb RAM, GTX 970. Thx in advance

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, if not, please let me know where, but I have a problem with Resorep. I wanted to mod Batman: Arkham Knight, and I know for a fact that the game works perfectly, but when I use it with resorep, it keeps asking for different dll's (all of them starting with api-ms-win-) I keep downloading them to see if it works, but everytime it asks for a different dll with the same pattern. I googled it and some claimed that the Visual C++runtime needed to be installed or updated, but I have the latest! Is this an issue of the software, or is something missing in my PC? I have Windows 7 64 bit SP1, FX 8350 8 core 4.33Ghz, 16 Gb RAM, GTX 970. Thx in advance
Are you using Resorep from Win 7 folder? Have you tried to reinstall Visual C++ redistributable Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center ?

mike69vandoorne

Potential Patron
"Batman Akham knight"
i can not make it work on win7 but only on win10 it works.
it is d3d11.dll related, it just won't work on my win7 , so i tryed on win 10 , there it works, problem is i don't wanna game it on 10 but on 7 because most of my stuff is on 7, so if you guys have different win 7 directx d3d11.dll files , could you upload them so i can test all of them please? i know there are several versions of it for win 7 but i only have 1 and it doesn't work. so if you could please upload some...? i'll report later wich one worked for me. thx.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
"Batman Akham knight"
i can not make it work on win7 but only on win10 it works.
it is d3d11.dll related, it just won't work on my win7 , so i tryed on win 10 , there it works, problem is i don't wanna game it on 10 but on 7 because most of my stuff is on 7, so if you guys have different win 7 directx d3d11.dll files , could you upload them so i can test all of them please? i know there are several versions of it for win 7 but i only have 1 and it doesn't work. so if you could please upload some...? i'll report later wich one worked for me. thx.
Are you sure that you have installed 64-bit version of Java? 32-bit version will lead to dll-related errors on game launch.

mike69vandoorne

Potential Patron
i can make the game run on win 7 with resorep for win 7 & with d3d11.dll i have (version 6.2.9200.16570) but the textures won't load.
i can make the game run on win 10 with resorep for win 10 & with d3d11.dll version 10.0.10586.839 , and there the textures loads ingame.

my problem is , i want to make it work for win7 since all my stuff is on my win 7 machine.

so far i tested all of those d3d11.dll versions and none of them work :

• 6.2.9200.16570 My Win7 (loads game but not the textures on win7)
  • 10.0.10240.16384 (on win 7 : some other stuff missing so it won't boot game, probably because it's for win 10 & not compatible)
  • 10.0.10586.17 (on win 7 : some other stuff missing so it won't boot game, probably because it's for win 10 & not compatible)
  • 10.0.10586.839 My Win10 (loads game + textures on my win10 machine) (does not work on win7)
  • 10.0.14393.0 (on win 7 : some other stuff missing so it won't boot game, probably because it's for win 10 & not compatible)
hope this helps.
thx.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
i installed both 32 & 64 version of it.
And i use both x64 version of win 7 and win 10.
Uninstall all 32-bit versions of Java and try again please.
Or try manual hook installation method from first post of this topic. Section "I can't launch jar file, what to do?"

mike69vandoorne

Potential Patron
Does not work either. Anyway, i got an other question :
is this code correct?

[Engine.PlayerInput]

set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh MainMesh SkeletalMesh'DLC0Catwoman_90s_Mesh.Mesh.DLC0Catwoman_90s_Head'
set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh BodyMesh SkeletalMesh'DLC0Catwoman_90s_Mesh.Mesh.DLC0Catwoman_90s_Body'
set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh ExtraMeshes None

set RAddContentPlayerCharacterMesh CapeMesh None
set RPawnPlayerConfig MovementAnimSets (AnimSet'Anim_Thug.Code.TG_Movement',AnimSet'Anim_Batman_Movement.Code.BM_Movement',AnimSet'Anim_Batman_Interaction.Code.BM_Radio')
set RPawnPlayerCombat CharacterName None

.Bindings=(Name="BackSpace", Command="Set RPawnPlayer bCanDiveBoost 1 | Set RPawnPlayer bCanCapeGlide 1")

.Bindings=(Name=”Tilde”,Command=”exec console.txt”)

.Bindings=(Name=”f12”, Command=”exec console.txt”)

Im trying to play (Arkham Knight story mode) with the catwoman 1990s skin (not free roam) i can play with the default catwoman skin but i'm not sure how to make 1990s skin work.
Once i mange to make it work, i would like to have also the catwoman move animations & fighting style, but the rest with batmans gadgets & detective vision so i can continue playing without the quests getting broken.

spidera32

Potential Patron
Whatever i do, my Batman Arkham Knight is just "stopped working" im on Win 10.
1.I have the latest Java
2.I have the C++ 2015 thingy
3.Ive re-installed Resorep many time (deleting the previous files from the batman directory)
4.Tried multiple version of Resorep but still when i launch the game i get the stopped working
5.Any help?

Lazyeye007

Potential Patron
Resorep doesn't go in the batman folder, it needs to have its own separate folder, I put my resorep in a folder in my desktop, that could be causing your problems.

spidera32

Potential Patron
Resorep doesn't go in the batman folder, it needs to have its own separate folder, I put my resorep in a folder in my desktop, that could be causing your problems.
I meant i deleted the files that Resorep creates in my batman folder, the resorep is on my desktop as well.

Frank301986

Potential Patron
Are you using Resorep from Win 7 folder? Have you tried to reinstall Visual C++ redistributable Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center ?
Ok, since you generously took your time to answer to my question, I think I ought to tell you what happened, maybe you can help someone else in the future with this anecdote. As I told you, I already tried reinstalling Visual C++ Runtime, I later saw that you suggested someone else that a 32-bit version of Java could lead to dll issues. I downloaded the 64-bit version (apparently I didn't have it, I'll never know for sure), installed it and.... nothing. It kept asking for more dll's. I thought I'd give it a few more tries until I got bored, and after 17 dll's downloaded... IT WORKED!!! Just so that you know, all dll's began with "api-ms-win-" some followed with : "core-" (e.g. api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0) and some others with "crt-" I placed them all in the same folder where the exe of the game is. I'm very happy it now works. I tested some mods to check if resorep was working too, or just the game, and it works great. So, even if your suggestion wasn't the actual solution, many thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.