Progressive Exhaustion: Swallow Bug (1 Viewer)

WiLD_9089

2D Artist
Coder
Modder
I've been toying around with Progressive Exhaustion and absolutely loving it, except for an issue when swallowing where she will rapidly open and close her mouth through the animation, and then her eyes get stuck closed. There doesn't seem to be a way to get her eyes open again, other than temporary solutions like filling her mouth with cum to widen her eyes.

Are there any settings that can cause this or load order nuances I should be aware of?

Attached are my settings file for Progressive Exhaustion and $INIT$/Mods.txt file, in case they're at all helpful.

EDIT: Got it figured out! The mouth strangeness is an interaction with Swallow Guzzle (which is not a big issue), and the eyes getting stuck closed is an incompatibility with Throat Cum Bulge. Couldn't fix it with load order manipulation unfortunately, but mystery solved!

Attachments

Mods.txt
2.7 KB · Views: 122

progressiveExhaustionV7.txt
9.3 KB · Views: 118

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
except for an issue when swallowing where she will rapidly open and close her mouth through the animation, and then her eyes get stuck closed. There doesn't seem to be a way to get her eyes open again

chokercollarresistance had some compatibility issues when it first came out, you can try removing that though I couldn't reproduce the bug you describe just now when I tested it

WiLD_9089

2D Artist
Coder
Modder
Thanks for the help. It seems like it's just a conflict with some mod or other. I'll see if I can figure out specifically which one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.