thedude255/thesteed69's Street Fighter Bearhugs Ryona! (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Hey all, it's me again. With a great thanks to Tonug and Bestbuy666, I was given enough info how to make my own vids and what not. Naturally the first thing I did was find out how to do the moveswap on Super Street Fighter 4 for the PC and then went and nabbed a load of skins to use before picking up as many sounds as I could from the game. I'm still experimenting with the software and what not so I apologize if the first clip is a little bland, but I'm slowly starting to make my first vids when I get free time between other projects. I'll edit this thread as more vids come in... focusing on bearhugs with street fighter ladies as the title suggests!

Link = Zangief bearhugs Juri

Link = Honda crushes Chun Li

Link = Hakan squeezes Cammy

Link = Honda crushes Juri

Link = T. Hawk squeezes Juri & Makoto

Link - Hakan bearhugs Ibuki

Link - Sakura & Juri bearhugged

Link - Street Fighter : The Unknown Threat (Pilot)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Ha ha, I love what you did with the dialogue there. The bone breaking was also good, but it was a bit jarring considering how silent the video was overall. I'm not saying you should add music, but...some other kind of background noise perhaps? I'm hoping that you'll be doing a Cammy version soon. This shows a lot of promise.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah I was going to try and find the practice room music to have in the background, but I couldn't find it and ended up being lazy. I went a bit mad on the breaking sounds too really, but it was only a first time and I'm learning as I go. I'll know for the next clip hopefully. Making a Chun Li next against E.Honda, though I'm sure after that I can do a Cammy in the clutches of Honda, Zang or Hakan (or anyone since I can swap movesets XD).

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
nice one, I actually like the lack of background noise. Who all are you planning to do this with? Cause I hope you do some of the other girls with this

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yah, I'll probably do a few of the girls and what not, and could potentially change the hugger too with the moveswap thing. I found the hugger has to have a heavy build which limits it to a few people though. I tried Ryu with Hakan's moveset and the arms of Ryu just go all weird when he bearhugs, though it might work better with Honda's bearhug as brief as that is. Just whatever takes my fancy at the time really depends who I use for the victim. Still getting to grasps with the software and what not, hoping to add a few more effects to vids as time goes on.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Updated with another vid against the strongest woman in the world. That's gonna be it for a lil while since I really have to crank down on other projects. Enjoy :D

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks! I might have time to work on a new one on Sunday. I might do Cammy as she seems to be requested but I already got rid of her default attire sorry to say. It will either be against Hakan, or possibly Blanka as someone made the suggestion of on youtube. With a moveswap that could be interesting :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Actually if you ever do sakura could you have her bearhugged by blanka. Oh a suggestion. It maybe a good idea to do it where the squeezes switch between hakan's and honda's

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I did muse over the idea, I might do that but its a fair amount of work since you have to replace the names of a fair amount of files. I need to actually look into how to do it again too as its been a little while. It will probably be done in the future when I run out of characters to have bearhugged and need to keep it fresh, for now I'll work on a Cammy hug and then I'll think about doing a mix of one character swapping between a Hakan style hug and a bearhug on a character. It might be hard to edit it smoothly, but I'll give it a shot in the future.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Thanks and nice work, man. I do miss the throwing on the ground after KO bit, but it's still a nice video. Cammy in bearhug is awesome!

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
It's only the honda style hug that can do that to be honest, not the Hakan style. They end up shooting out of his arms in a really silly way so I cut it off there. I might be able to edit the next Hakan style and have him release them and just film a collapsing animation, that might work for the next one. :P

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yet another clip added. I made this as soon as I seen an awesome bikini mod for Juri, I had to have her getting squished. To make it a little more fresh then the others I mixed up the two bearhugs, swapping between E.Honda's normal bearhug and Hakan's. It was a pain in the backside so I don't think I'll be doing that style too often despite it being better in my opinion, took me all night to make it. Still, it's my fav one so far, since Juri is my fav female character in Street Fighter.

Hope you enjoy it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.