thedude255/thesteed69's Street Fighter Bearhugs Ryona! (1 Viewer)

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
Juri's a character that I tend to randomly vary between liking and being totally indifferent to. These videos push me towards liking her, mind you.

I think Ibuki's my favourite Street Fighter girl at the moment.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
It isn't bearhugs, but I like to do Rose's Illusion Spark ultra to the girls in training mode. Their facial expressions as they get electrocuted are pretty nice, especially Cammy's.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Haha, Illusion Spark has always been my favourite ultra in SF4 especially done to cammy. Please add also one KO with that move done in training stage as well.
I remember I used to play versus mode using Cammy against cpu Rose and do a little damage to Rose so that she got her ultra meter full and could finish my Cammy with Illusion Spark.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I'm really sorry guys. Not really doing requests. I got so much on right now that when I do make these vids, I selfishly just make things I want to see wid mah free time :( Really sorry to disapoint you guys on the matter.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it is fine. as another video guy I know whatcha mean. Even more so if you do the request and the #$R% bite does not even say thank you

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
If you ever want help pumping out videos, I'd be more then happy to help with the editing process. I don't imagine you have much raw footage to work with, only loops, zooms, and sound placement.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
New clip added. Thought I'd throw in a little twist on this one. Starts off with Juri being crushed until an unlikley ally comes to her aid. However, when Makoto finds herself in similar trouble, Juri seems more keen to watch her being crushed then come to her aid.

I tried to use a different Makoto skin, the lightning one which is pretty popular, unfortunatley for some reason the face was messed up, so I settled with the skin in this video since I thought it was pretty cool. Hope you guys like the clip.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I am happy you picked that makoto. I actually like that hair on her better then her normal(though i like her normal hair) Thanks again for doing makoto

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Just wish to ask a quick question to anyone who might be able to help me, but is there a faster way to rename file types then going through them individually. It's a long process swapping movesets back and forth, and I got a program called Total Command which was suppose to change the file names faster for me, it just doesn't work though saying some stupid permission stuff even though I'm running it as administrator.

I'm ready to make another clip, but I might be using a few multiple movesets within it and I can't be bothered renaming over and over again the same files. There must be a way to do them all at once. Anyone out there who can help?

Edit: Wait! Cancel that... I just managed to get it working finally. I can start working on the next clip now! Expect it up within a couple of days.

Edit: I do need new help though now. Does anyone also have Super Street Fighter 4 AE for the PC? I'd like to get a hold of Zangief's original move set, through all the edits I've made I think I've lost it :( I'd like to have a copy of his original moveset if anyone could offer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
Not sure if you can, but would you be able to just copy all of the files to a separate location for your move swaps and just like... exchange them all as needed without having to overwrite it?

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I do that now, but when I first experimented I overwrote Zang's regulation movelist with Hakan's and lost it. It's an easy fix, I'll just reinstall the game, just be a bit of a hassel putting all my mods back on and what not but nothing major. Just might take me a little more time to make the clip doing this. Some of you will be pleased to know the next main victim is going to be Sakura, though I may make this clip a lot more indepth then the last few with a little mini storyline and what not. I'll see how I feel... Keep a look out...

And also... RRRAAAAGGGGEEE!!! He didn't even ask me. Nor Bestbuy who the majority of the clips are stolen from. Why would people do this? :'(

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
no idea, had a Japanese guy take some of mine but he had my name in the description. I think it's just laziness cause I did DL some of your vids but I am not going to put them in my video section and pretend I am the maker

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I don't mind people downloading them or even posting them so long as credit is given to those who made their works, that be my only policy when it comes to posting works. Luckily it seems he's taken the clip down since, which is nice :)

Working on the latest clip anyways, made a start on it. It will probably be the most complex one I've made so far, featuring Sakura and Juri in a mini storyline. Sakura will be the main victim but Juri will have a few moments too (can't help it, she's my fav XD) Whilst the good old bearhugs will be the main feature as usual, I'm branching out a bit more to keep it interesting having a few moves thrown in there. I'm in two minds as well to actually have the girls prevail at the end too for a change after they suffer for a lil while, makes it a nice happy story then :D, but there will be plrenty of ryona before they get there.

It won't be done in a little while since I'll be away over the weekend, but I'll peck at it inbetween my other works. Making these clips is a killer on my PC, every time I use Fraps it literally takes up gigs storing the mini clips I use to compile the main. :O

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Same

Sounds good actually.

FRAPS takes up a crap ton of space. I recommend getting camtasia. It has good quality and doesn't eat your computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.