Text files in Archive folders (1 Viewer)

March

Potential Patron
Hey there. I'm relatively new and still trying to fully enjoy this game and I was hoping that you'd be able to answer one question (that I can only now think of) today

I found a text file in one of the archive folders for Bible Black with this text titled "Yukiko":

iris:normal,92,54,29,1;breasts:114;skin:light;lipstick:0,232,188,242,0.25098039215686274;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89 ,67,51,10,0,0,1;hairhsl:-22,1.28,0.97,0.84;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:4;him:1;collar:1

I think I've seen several people on the forums mentioning this, but I don't quite understand as to what to do with it :/

Kyro

Potential Patron
That's a character code*, you put that into the ''Custom Save Data'' thing and then click on ''load''. I'll just describe in more detail just in case:

Click ''Options''(or hover over the triangular arrow that appears when move mouse to bottom middle if past the main screen)>then click on the ''Modding'' panel/section. Then just paste it into the text box thing right below ''Custom Save Data'' and then click ''Load''. It now should of changed the female/male according to what the code says.

*(I'll just explain for sake of it, if already know what exactly it is then pay no mind to this explanation lol.) Which is like it says, it is some code that when loaded it loads the stuff(hair, eyes, clothes etc) that the code references to.

March

Potential Patron
Alright, thank you. I understand now. Also, a bit of an unrelated question: I have the 1.20.1b loader and see that that is not the stable release. What are the features of the stable release? I ask this because I have a number of saved characters and would like to avoid having to save them all again on a new loader.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Hmm, you're probably better off making a new thread for that question. Also specifying what method you're using to save your characters. Though either way you shouldn't need to save them again. Probables either making a ''char list backup'' save* or just changing the name of mod.txt to characterfolders.txt or something.

I really just lurk around this forum, so don't really know what obvious stuff has changed with the Loader other than: Loader thing that was on the bottom side of window has been moved within the options menu and ''mods.txt''(that has folder names in it) thing name has been changed to ''characterfolders''.

Though that could be all that has changed on the surface(well also some extra folders in main folder index with game etc), but probably better off making a new thread to hopefully get replies from someone that can say what has changed in more detail lol. Though the latest Loader version is 5.36, so you must have some old version.

Not even really sure what has changed since then or if that is actually Vanilla/Konashion's unmodified SDT you're talking about since that latest ver is 1.21.1b... >.> In that case I can't remember what changed with Vanilla 1.20.1b to 1.21.1b lol.

*Which you should be able to load that char list backup save on the latest Loader and it will load your characters. You could just try doing that and see if it works, though if doesn't then yeah I'd recommend making a new thread and explain what want to try and do some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.