Video Games Mighty Yukiko vs SA-KI (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client
This story is created by Saitama (さいたま@活動休止) from Pixiv and I'm just translating it into English so everyone can enjoy it as well. I only posted it here and if you see this story elsewhere, that's not by me. All credits belong to Saitama-sensei. I'm sorry for the poor quality of the translation.

Mighty Yukiko vs SA-KI

BSP018.PNG
VS
BSP045.PNG

[Allied Force Waiting Room]

Hikawa: “We went very close, but it was not enough. It was a shame.”

Kurihama: “...I messed up this time, but next time I will win. But...”

Sakurazaki: “Are you worried about what I said earlier?”

Kurihama : “..............”

Sakurazaki: “That kind of mindset is fine, but not for me. Kurihama, watch today's game to the end. Then you can figure it out on your own.”

Hikawa: “I'll leave the hard stuff to you... I just...”

Kurihama: “You don't care about winning or losing.”

Hikawa : “But... Then...”

Sakurazaki: “Just go ahead and wear this and do whatever you want.”

SA-KI: “Fuck yeah. I got it. She's the only one left, right? Let's finish her off!”

[New Japan Women's Waiting Room]

Yukiko: “Only two left... It's not good if it lasts too long...”

“Is this what you guys want to see!? Yeah, I get it. I fucking know! I know this is not what pigs like you want to see! I'll show you as much as you want!! Be grateful!!”

A player shouts as she appears. SA-KI has arrived.

On both sides of the walkway, people were on their knees to welcome her.

Surprisingly, not only men but also women can be seen in a few places.

“Man, I thought it was just the male pigs, but there are female pigs too? When I'm done with this one, I'll do you next, okay?”

As SA-KI echoed her voice as she made her entrance, the SA-KI calls erupted from wherever they came from, and the number of people kneeling, who at first were only around the walkway, gradually increased.

The audience was now in full SA-KI color as she climbed into the ring, making all the cheering for the New Women seem to like a joke.

“Are you the victim for today? What shall we do today?”

“Huh? Is there anything you will do for me?

“Absolutely. I'll do it the way you hate it most. Let me know if you have any requests.”

“Nothing in particular. Because I'm going to win.”

“Is that so?”

SA-KI appeared with a big talk, but the difference in ability between her and Yukiko was obvious.

SA-KI specializes in joint techniques. That is also Yukiko's weak point.

But that is only possible if she manages to catch Yukiko.

However, she had to deal with two other players, including SA-KI, on top of that, the damage she suffered in the match against Izayoi and Kurihama was far greater than she had expected.

“UUUGHH!”

“AGGUHH...”

“UAAGHH!!”

Yukiko freely jumped around the ring, and the only sound in the ring was SA-KI's screams.

Just as SA-KI showed some signs of fatigue, she slipped up behind her, and JO Cyclone exploded, bringing her head between SA-KI's legs, twisting her arms around, and sending her crashing down directly to the ground behind!

“UAAAGHHH!!”

SA-KI is slammed to the ring on her back.

1..... 2.....

However, she returned on count 2.

“Ugh... that's pretty good...”

“Not yeeett!! I don't have time to play with you right now!”

Yukiko picks up SA-KI, who is badly damaged after being hit by JO Cyclone and hurls her to the ropes.

She jumps with her back to SA-KI, who bounces back against the ropes and delivers a hip attack to SA-KI's face!

Yukiko's high jump and quick hip attack make SA-KI fall down bouncing off the ground.

“UGH! FUCK!”

SA-KI's face instantly turns murderous, and she quickly gets to her feet. However, Yukiko throws SA-KI into the ropes again. A Frankensteiner strikes SA-KI as she returns from the ropes, knocking her off her feet!

SA-KI's head was caught firmly by Yukiko’s legs, and her body was lifted up and slammed directly into the ring.

“GUH..!!”

SA-KI is straddled over so that her face is pinned and both of her legs are grabbed to keep her down.

1..... 2.....

SA-KI managed to return it on count 2.7.

SA-KI was enraged, although the mask made it difficult to see her expression.

Winning or losing a match is not important, but humiliating the opponent to the maximum extent is part of SA-KI's nature. Or, as SA-KI puts it, putting your opponent to the ultimate humiliation is much more than a person’s nature.

However, SA-KI is pinned down with a Frankensteiner and held in a position where her face is between Yukiko's crotch, right in between Yukiko’s ass to be exact.

SA-KI may have done this humiliating position to other wrestlers, but to have it done to her by someone else is inexcusable!

“I hope you realize what the hell you just did...”

SA-KI rises to her feet, but Yukiko's momentum just won't stop!

Throwing SA-KI to the ropes, Yukiko herself runs to the opposite and a Neck Breaker mows down SA-KI's neck as she bounces off the ropes!

“You're prepared for death, aren't you?! You fucking biiiittch!!!”

However, she grabs Yukiko's arm and twists her body, wrapping her right arm around and under Yukiko while using her own speed to slam her into the ring with One Arm Shoulder Throw!

“GUHAA!!”

SA-KI slams Yukiko into the ring, and while holding her right arm, SA-KI turns her body around and in one motion applies an Inverted Armbar!

“GYII!? AAAAAAHHHHHH!!”

In an instant, Yukiko's right arm is fully extended. SA-KI holds Yukiko's body down with both legs while securing her shoulder in a position just beyond the elbow's range of motion.

“AAAHAAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!”

Yukiko screams, unable to bear the extreme pain of the perfectly locked Armbar.

“Hora, hora!! That scream won't satisfy those pigs!! I can break your arm anytime I want to!!”

SA-KI squeezes even harder, and Yukiko's arm arches awkwardly.

“GHYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!”

Yukiko screams as she lets out a stream of greasy sweat from her forehead.

However, SA-KI immediately loosens the pressure and fixes Yukiko’s elbow just within its range of motion.

“What's that? You sure can make a good scream!”

Yukiko resists a little and is not far from the ropes. She starts dragging SA-KI and moving to the ropes.

“What’s this? Rope? If you are New Japan’s Ace, don't you think you should fight a little harder to break free?”

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! My arm.... My aaarrmm.....!!!!”

Yukiko moves to the ropes with intense pain distorting her face.

“GUUUHHH!!! Just... a little... more!!!”

Stretching her body as far as she can, Yukiko grabs the rope.

“So it's a rope after all. You're fucking pathetic! Listen up, pigs!! This is the scream of a pathetic wrestler!!!”

Yukiko desperately reached out with her left hand to escape from the Inverted Armbar and finally grabbed the ropes, but SA-KI didn’t release Yukiko and pulled her back forcefully just in time.

“GYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

1!!!

Yukiko's right arm is fully extended and then arched up again. She screams as she flaps her legs and thrashes around the ring.

2!!!

“Did you really think that if you grabbed the rope you could escape?”

“GHIIIIIIIII!!! AH— AH— AAH—!!! AGH— AHH— AAGH— AAH— AAAGH!!!”

3!!!

“'Do you want your arm to break first or give up first?”

“GUHI—GYYYHIIIIIIII!!!!! GYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHH!!!!!”

“You can give up anytime you want. Because... there's no reason for me to let go of your fucking hand!!!”

4!!!

“Just give up already, bitch!! I'm really gonna break your arm!!”

“HIIGGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

Yukiko makes a gritting sound with her teeth.

She can’t take it anymore!

At that moment, SA-KI finally releases Yukiko. The referee's foul count was about to reach 5.

“Fuck...! I ain't planning on losing by a foul today.”

After being released, Yukiko holds her right arm and slumps down in the ring. But SA-KI immediately captures her.

Yukiko is dragged to the center of the ring by her legs.

“I’m surprised you endured it so long. Otherwise, you're not worth fucking playing with!”

With both legs of Yukiko in her arms, she turns her over.

Suffering from a painful arm injury just now, Yukiko is easily flipped over and squeezed in a Boston Crab.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Bending vertically from her waist, she is bent so far upward that both of her thighs are stretched up toward the ceiling.

“Can you at least reverse this Boston Crab? Or is it another rope? How far is the rope this time? Now choose one!”

With her upper body pressed firmly against the ring, Yukiko lifts herself up with both hands.

“UUH!”

However, as soon as she lifts her body a little, she crumbles miserably.

Her injured arm failed to support her body.

“GUUUHHH... UUUUGGGGGGGGHHH.....”

She elbows SA-KI in the waist as she weighs down from above, but there is no way she can get her off with that much force.

Yukiko has no choice but to start moving toward the ropes.

“HAHAHAHA!!!! The rope is too far!!!!! Come on! Do your best! Do your best!!!”

Yukiko moves slowly to the ropes.

“Aaaahhhhh.... Aaaaaggghhhhh.... Uaaagghhhhh....”

Yukiko supports her body with her injured arm and drags her crushed upper body on the ring.

Yukiko thought she had beaten SA-KI with a JO Cyclone and a Frankensteiner, bringing the count to 2.7, but the table turned and she was trapped with an Inverted Armbar followed by Boston Crab.

“UGUUH.... UUHHH.... UUUUUUUHHHHH.....”

Moving with pained moans, Yukiko finally reaches the ropes.

“See, you’re good with your tootsies. Great tootsies. We've almost reached the goal!”

SA-KI speaks to Yukiko like she is talking to a baby and then SA-KI puts all her weight on Yukiko's body and pinches her, intending to say that this is where the real battle begins.

“GUUUKH!!? OOOOGGHH...... OOOHH.... UGGUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!”

Yukiko's movement stops.

“Oohh~~? What's wrong? Why'd you stop?”

SA-KI holds Yukiko's center of gravity directly above her and seals her movement.

Yukiko desperately fights against it and squirms closer to the ropes.

“OOOOOOGGGGHHHHHHH....... UUUUHHH..... NGGHHUUUUUUU......”

Unable to pull off the joint technique, she attempts to escape toward the ropes. Even that’s not possible to escape freely.

Joint techniques have the power to attract the flow of the match and make it yours, at least for several moves.

Yukiko, who should have taken control of the match and dominated SA-KI, now completely lost the lead to her and is struggling to fight her way out of it.

The longer time a wrestler is in control and is locked in a position, the more stamina is consumed due to the pressure.

Preserving stamina should be a top priority, but with the current state of the game, after losing the lead, it is rather difficult to maintain stamina no matter how much you have.

Yukiko slowly wriggles her way to the ropes and finally grabs the ropes with her right hand.

“Yeah, yeah, you did a good job. But let's make it a little harder.”

SA-KI releases Yukiko's right leg and puts her in a Half Boston Crab, then grabs her right hand and pulls it away from the ropes.

“NNGGGHHHHUUUUUUU!!!”

Yukiko reaches out with her left hand, but her left hand subtly misses.

“NGGHUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”

She again reaches for the rope and finally grabs it with her left hand.

But, again, there is no guarantee that she will be released immediately.

“Well done! Okay, I'll count for you... O~one—two~o—three~ee—fou~ur—“

SA-KI stopped until just before the fifth count and then let Yukiko go.

“Kuuuhhh.....”

Yukiko rolls around the ring to distance herself and then stands up while holding her lower back.

“You're being cocky. Don't get so cheeky!”

SA-KI jumps on a motionless Yukiko.

But she manages to sneak past her, gets behind SA-KI, and backdrops her before the latter can even react!

“What the hell!?”

Yukiko had lost momentum to SA-KI but quickly regained the upper hand once she escaped from her joint techniques.

She slams SA-KI into the ring, then continues with a German Suplex!

SA-KI is slammed into the ring with her legs spread wide open on both sides.

But instead of going for a pinfall, she immediately pulls SA-KI up and throws her against the ropes, then applies a Flying Body Attack on SA-KI as she returns with all her weight against her!

“HAGU!!”

1........2..........3!!

SA-KI was knocked down flat on her back and heard the three count with a smile on her face and without any other action.

Even though she spent some time attacking Yukiko with joint techniques, SA-KI went down in the ring quite easily.

Mighty Yukiko ○ vs × SA-KI

(Flying Body Attack → Body Lock)

13 min 04 sec

The live TV went into commercials.

Little did anyone know at the time that many commercials would follow, airing a summary video of all that had been done so far.

“Fuuuu... One more to go....”

Standing up from on top of SA-KI, who was folded and pinned down, Yukiko took a deep breath and smiled with obvious tiredness on her face before waving to the audience.

While the audience roared with excitement at Yukiko's victory, sighs could be heard from the audience who had expected SA-KI's outrageous rampage.

Then it happened...

“PIIIGGSS!!! THE SHOW IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!”

“Kuh!?”

Yukiko was startled. But it was too late.

Right behind Yukiko, SA-KI, lowering her stance, vigorously swung her arms upward between Yukiko's legs.

“AAGHYIIII!?”

The swinging arm punches Yukiko's unprotected crotch, and her body lifts off the ground. Immediately afterward, while holding her crotch with both hands, Yukiko collapses down from her legs.

“NNGGGGHHHHOOOOOOHHHHHHH!?! NNGHH... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHNNNN!!!”

“I'm tired of playing that normal match. I returned the favor because I was pissed off in the middle of the game, but I didn't care about this kind of game from the very beginning. Oi, pigs! You heard it first! This is not what you pigs want to see, right? I know! This is what you guys want to fuckin' see!”

SA-KI grabs both of Yukiko's legs as she lies on the ring.

“Kuh....! Boston Crab... again!?”

After suffering from a Boston Crab just a few moments ago, Yukiko stretches her hands over the ring and steadies herself to prevent her body from being turned over.

“This place is... fucking open!!”

SA-KI plants her right leg on Yukiko's crotch and begins to move it up and down.

“NNGGGHHHHOOOOOHHHHHHH!!?”

“I don't need to put a Boston Crab on you! It's an Electric Massage now!”

Note: Original transcript is Denki Anma/電気あんま, literally translated as Electric Massage. I don’t know what they called it in English, the closest one I can think of is Crotch Stomp.

Yukiko grabs SA-KI's right leg, the one placed on her crotch.

However, it is impossible for Yukiko, who is lying flat on the ring to escape from SA-KI's Electric Massage, which she stomps from a standing position.

“OOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNN!!!!”

Don't worry. I'll stop this as soon as you make a nice squeal.

“Kuh!? That’s... no way...!”

That makes sense. She was caught by surprise and unexpectedly raised her voice, but that was just SA-KI’s real intention.

The more pathetic and humiliating her voice is, the more desirable it is for SA-KI. In other words, she would be satisfied if Yukiko begged for mercy in a shameful voice.

“Fuh... Do you really think this childish trick will work on me?”

If that were the case, there is no way I would do such a thing. As long as she knows that it won't work for me, she will make another move.

In fact, the Electric Massage, a technique that could be considered for show-off, did not work that well.

“Hoo... Childish, huh...?”

“I'm not really impressed that you would do something like this just because you couldn't beat me.”

SA-KI slightly shifted the angle of her leg.

Yukiko moves her hips to escape the vibrations of her leg.

“I see. So, childish tricks like Electric Massage won't work.”

SA-KI looks at Yukiko, giving her plenty of time to relax.

SA-KI probably "found out" that the Electric Massage didn't work.

She'll give up on this and come up with another move. That's where I will turn the tables and take my revenge.

SA-KI, having applied Electric Message in a standing position, sat down on the spot.

“........Then the childish trick is over! Now, this is what I call an adult Electric Massage!!!”

SA-KI begins applying a violent Electric Message, thrusting the victim from below.

“HAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHHNNNNN!!!!!!!”

Yukiko closes her legs tightly in response to the shock.

“NNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

SA-KI has already narrowed her focus and now uses her heel to penetrate as she kicks upwards.

The Electric Message did not work on Yukiko because SA-KI was applying that type of Electric Message.

“Actually, I was going to have a little more fun with it, but now that you put it that way, I guess I'll just have to do it. I'll send you to paradise in one blow!”

SA-KI's heel strikes her crotch.

The damage done by being struck on a sensitive spot is devastating, penetrating Yukiko from her pelvis, through her spine, and up to her brain.

Her entire body suffered thunderous damage that struck her whole body, making her motionless as if her whole body became frozen.

And not only that, every time she was penetrated by each thrust, a pleasure like being impaled through her crotch would run through her entire body.

“HORA, HORA, HORA, HORA, HORAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

“NNNGGGHHHHUUUUUUGGYYIIIIIIIIIHHNNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNN!!!!”

“I would have stopped if you just cried and begged for mercy. You know what they say about a sassy bitch, you just have to pound it into her body!”

The freedom of her legs is taken away by SA-KI, and SA-KI's heel is pounded into her while her lower body is immobilized.

The impact of the heel was so strong that she couldn't resist bending her back, exactly what SA-KI wanted her to do.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!”

“CUMMMIINNGGG!!! AGGHAAAAHH!!! UUUUHHHHHNNN!!! NGGGHHHHAAAHHNN!! HHAAAAAHHHNNN!!!”

SA-KI instantly drives Yukiko to the edge of a cliff.

“Hey, pigs! Look closely and listen carefully! This is how a bitch squeals!!!”

“No... AAAAAHHHHHHHHNNNNN!!! S-STOP... IT... I’M CUMMING!!! NNNNGGGGHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNN!!! AAAAAHHHNN!!! NO—NOOO!! CUMMING—!! I’M CUMMIIIIIIIINNGGG!!! AAAHHHNNNN!! CUMMI—AAAAAAAAAHHHHAAHHNNNNN!!!!”

As SA-KI's heel pushes against her, a wet sound can be heard and a stain starts to form on Yukiko's crotch.

Just as SA-KI had declared, she sent Yukiko to paradise in blow.

“There is no way those pigs would be satisfied with something like this, right?”

SA-KI didn’t stop her leg.

“I’M CUUUMMMIIIIINNNGGG!!!! AAAAAHHHNNNNNN!! NNGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHNNN!!!!’

“I can't let you get satisfied with something so weak like this, you know? I'm not a fan of your "I’m cumming" things.”

SA-KI further continues the Electric Massage on Yukiko, who convulses her body and spreads the stain from her crotch.

“HHAAAAUUUUHH!!! NNNGGHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHNN!!! AAAHYYIIIIII!!! HHYIIIIIUUUUUHHHHH!!!”

“...I’ll make you more than “cumming” now.”

Yukiko continuously receives Electric Massage even though she already made herself cum.

“UUUUUHHHHNN—!!! NNGGHHUUHH!! HAAH—HAAAHN!! HAAAAAAAAHHHHNNNN!!!”

There is no time for her to rest. Her body keeps getting “whipped” repeatedly and she just can't stop cumming.

“STOP... UUUUHHHH!! PLEASE STOP!!! I BEG YOU PLEASE STOP IIIITTTTTT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!”

“You finally talked, bitch! I thought all you could do was cry. I guess it's a good thing I didn't give you time to make any confession earlier.”

“CUMMING!!! I’M CUMMMIIIINNNNNGGGG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!!”

Yukiko squirts with her body arched up.

Then there is no strength left in her body.

There is absolutely no way to escape from SA-KI's Electric Massage.

However, her body doesn’t listen to her, all she can do is turn her head and squirm on her back.

“UUUAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!! AGUUUUHHHH!! PLEASE STOP IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT’S A GREAT EXPRESSION! NO WAY I'M GOING TO STOP WHEN YOU ASK ME WITH THAT STUPID LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!”

“HAAAAAAAHHH!!! NNGGGGHHHHHHH!!! NGGGGHHHHUUUUUHHHHH!!!! NGGHH! NGGHHH! NGGHHHHH! NNNNGGGHHHHHHH!!!!”

Drool pours out of Yukiko's mouth. She doesn't even have time to wipe it off.

The second, third, and fourth waves strike, again and again, leaving her desperately struggling to keep from being swallowed and drowned.

“AHN! AHHN! AAAAHHHNN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!”

Yukiko squirts with an obscene sound.

The humiliation of being forced to cum against her will.

The size and speed of the waves, get larger and faster with each successive wave.

Each wave swallows her up, draining her strength, instilling pain, and binding her body in convulsions.

Being continuously forced to cum turned out to be a hell called "paradise”.

“NNGGGHHHUUUUUHHHH!!! I’M CUMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNN STOP IIITTT!!!! NO MOOOOORRRREEEEE!!!! DYIIIINGGG!!! I’M DYIINN—AAHN I’M CUMMIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!! I’M CUMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!”

HAAAHH!!! HHAAAHHHNN!!!! AAAAHNNN!!! PLEASE STOP IIITTTTTT!!!! UUHHHUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!...............aguuh.........uguhuuuhh....”

Letting out a scream that turned into a shriek, Yukiko spurts out bubbles, her whole body twitches and convulses, her pupils are dilated, and she loses consciousness with her white eyes open.

“You dirty pigs! I hope you're satisfied now, you perverts! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

SA-KI exits the ring leaving behind the fainted Yukiko, who is drenched and soiled by her own gushing squirts.

The high-pitched laugh never stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.