Aliza Everheart

Potential Patron
Some bosses would be pretty hard to come up with a monster girl redesign for. Like WTF would you do for Eater of Worlds and his mech bro lmao?

I had an idea to replace the ninja corpse inside the King Slime with a trapped naked girl, but I never got around to doing it before I lost interest again.

You mean like statues? The Bestiary they added at least lets you view the enemies at any time.
well i was thinking like... spawn a version of the enemy with no AI or something like that

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
well i was thinking like... spawn a version of the enemy with no AI or something like that
I've done some light modding for tConfig in the past. Placeable statues would probably be a lot easier to implement (not to mention much better performance wise).

Or you know what would be neat... maybe like a capture system. Like you place a trap on the ground and if an enemy flies into it you snag them and can place them (kinda like how the music box captures music, but as a trap).

Aliza Everheart

Potential Patron
I've done some light modding for tConfig in the past. Placeable statues would probably be a lot easier to implement (not to mention much better performance wise).
well the thing is that i wanna see the queen bee, full size... i’ve yet to get a *GOOD* look at her with the retex and i really wanna... also... i feel like you can easily make the worm enemies... kinda like burrowing lamia

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
well the thing is that i wanna see the queen bee, full size... i’ve yet to get a *GOOD* look at her with the retex and i really wanna... also... i feel like you can easily make the worm enemies... kinda like burrowing lamia
The smaller worms maybe, but I think it might look kinda absurd to have a 10,000 foot long lamia. XD

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
i found this slime king sprite but is just a imagen

you couhl post this on 4chan or something there was some persons asking for no mod version of monster girl sprites and things
That is one of Jon Smitten's work. Its actually already in the mod. I may need to tweak the heart in it though.

Feel free to spread the word if you'd like. I rarely use 4chan.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
i think you should change all the bosses first... 1) itll be easier, 2) you did a STUNNING job on queen bee and i gotta see more, 3) just cuz its bosses

(also ikinda want someone to make a gallery mod.. like a mod that lets you place/see still versions of all enemys and bosses)
I'm glad you like it so much ^^. I'll see what I can do about the bosses, though it might be up to someone else to make a gallery like that or a capture system. If I do get into programming Terraria mods, I'll first work on a sex system then possibly a capture system, but no promises.
well you could make the heads of the worm creatures into monster girls... obviously with boobs
I have talked to a few friends about this concept before actually. The final boss in Echidna Wars is an extremely long lamia:
maxresdefault.jpg

F.L.P-etank24

Potential Patron
i dont really any better place to put this idea but i feel there should be a sidequest of sorts you could do for the zoologist so she can keep i dont know how to put it exactly but keep consciousness and her memory during a full moon, it probably has something to do with the curse and i feel there should be an enlightened state for her if u complete the quest

it would probably be a good idea for a npc companion mod of sorts, unless relogic makes something like that themselves as an update and because this is a lewd site romancing should definitely be a option if it was a mod

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
i dont really any better place to put this idea but i feel there should be a sidequest of sorts you could do for the zoologist so she can keep i dont know how to put it exactly but keep consciousness and her memory during a full moon, it probably has something to do with the curse and i feel there should be an enlightened state for her if u complete the quest

it would probably be a good idea for a npc companion mod of sorts, unless relogic makes something like that themselves as an update and because this is a lewd site romancing should definitely be a option if it was a mod
Definitely good ideas. I wonder if there's any Terraria programmers around that would be interested in doing stuff like this.
the artist HuZTAR make a sprite for sumon imp

this is the screnshot, just in case is free download :T
View attachment 107226
View attachment 107227View attachment 107228View attachment 107229View attachment 107230 this two are from anon :T

Nice finds as always! I added the mushroom girl to the main mod and added an optional download for the alternative party girl.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
estimated time for next update perhaps? no rush and no need to answer if you dont want!

I've had a lot of things on my hands lately. But I'll see what I can do.

Zilem's first wave of their mod has been out for a while. I'd recommend downloading theirs first then this one, though I actually haven't tried it before so I'm not 100% sure that it is completely compatible. But it should be since it only modifies images.

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
There is possible some incoherence for 1 or 2 frames while wearing pants or Leg-guards....
If mixed with my older Player sprite

But second wave is also almost done, Just need a couple of Bosses ^_~
and working as a Texturepack rather then the old .xna format

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
I really like the nude party NPCs, it makes it more like an actual party, the kind I'd love to show my own tits at too~ Some even show their hair differently!
(Yeah, it looks like those were added several months ago, I didn't update until now lol)

By the way, the files in Patchzer's your older 18+ add-on have a Witch Doctor who is more revealing than the current one, with a chain connecting her nipple piercings, but without the eye glow, and a slightly different skull shape.
NPC_228.png

Last edited:

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
the files at Patchzer's 18+ add-on have a Witch Doctor who is more revealing than the current one, with a chain connecting her nipple piercings, but without the eye glow, and a slightly different skull shape.

I think that Witch Doctor was one of the last things i made for my NSFW add-on
I removed the eye glowing eyes from the Witch Doctor, as they do not have an external Glow file like the Cyborg & Truffle does
as without that, the eyes will not glow in the dark -.-

Also, I have a newer Witch Doctor as i Finished updating my "Wave 2": NPC & Townies for 1.4. about a week ago ^_~
SFW though, so she doesn't have Nipple-chain-piercings (yet...)
But, I'll Begin updating the NSFW add-on once I'm done with Female townies add-on, some bugs and have updated the list NPC & Townie of previews
which should be rather soon ^_~

Last edited:

Kuhsayg

Vivacious Visitor
Whats popping gamers, since the download link for nude zoologist doesn't work(at least for me), I made one myself due to horny. Note that I am no artist, so I can't say its any good. (edited due to minor sprite polishing)
BestiaryGirl_Default.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.