Zana

Potential Patron
So, apparently, there's been a revolution made in spriting for the game, and some anons on 4chan are making big-tit sprites with jiggle physics now. (Apparently, the base game is actually double the resolution it looks like, and each pixel was actually 2x2 pixels? or something like that).
1585635234299.gif

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
So, apparently, there's been a revolution made in spriting for the game, and some anons on 4chan are making big-tit sprites with jiggle physics now. (Apparently, the base game is actually double the resolution it looks like, and each pixel was actually 2x2 pixels? or something like that).
1585635234299.gif
A lot of modern pixel art games use scaled up image files, actually.

However, using blended pixel aspect ratios always ends up looking like absolute ass, so I would heavily discourage anyone from trying to make more detailed sprites this way. The result will be sprites with 2x the detail that the rest of the world has, which sticks out like a sore thumb wrapped in magnetized christmas lights. >.>

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
Hmph, I also didn't get emails for the new posts in this thread.

So more 1.4 details have been announced, along with the release date. Apparently they're reworking many sprites, which means that either this mod will have to be reworked too to nudify the new sprites, or it'll have to use the old sprites.

On another note, I actually like the modest tit size of many of the sprites in this mod, giant tits on absolutely everything is kind of unappealing, repetitive, and unfitting. That's actually why I don't really use Stardew Valley nude/sexy mods, many of them just give literally every female character identically gigantic tits.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I <3 small chests. Just saying, everybody's different.
^My preference, too.

I will say I get rather tired of EVERYTHING being giant breasts so massive they could serve as flotation devices and would make even the most well-endowed cow weep with envy... Not every girl needs to have boobs larger than her freaking head. Sometimes I just want something more realistic. >_<

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
I <3 small chests. Just saying, everybody's different.

^My preference, too.

I will say I get rather tired of EVERYTHING being giant breasts so massive they could serve as flotation devices and would make even the most well-endowed cow weep with envy... Not every girl needs to have boobs larger than her freaking head. Sometimes I just want something more realistic. >_<

I too, am in the same boat of preferring small chest to overly-huge bewbs...but as you say, everyone is different, each to their own etc :p
...I also had a chuckle with your response UC xD

I also read that you fixed the Demon sprite in the Underworld Apoc...I've been on a hiatus from Terraria for a bit, will have to update it with the latest, well, update.

Lastly, I haven't had any mail about more posts in this thread, pretty sure I had it set...no doubt a server/website issue?

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Mod has been updated. In doing so I figured out some things that may help after the Journey's End update arrives. So hopefully I'll be ready.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
So here's the plan. I won't be able to work on the mod until 2-3 days after the update. When I do, I'll go through all images the mod effects and make sure they all work and line up. I'll skip the ones that need more attention so I can release a working mod faster, then go back to those and fix them up later. Since many sprites will be changed and upgraded, I'll probably use the new sprites rather than the old sprites this mod effects as long as those sprites aren't crucial to this nude mod.

If anyone wants to work on it before that, feel free to let me know.

I'll mostly be looking for sprite sheets that have a different number of sprites after the update
-Certain monster girls (especially winged ones) like harpy, fairy, vulture, mummy, etc
-Townspeople dialogue bubbles
-Townspeople map heads
-Any new outfits (I'll only focus on the character "Style" outfits when no armor is worn at first)
-Any new male townspeople
-Various placeable item sprite sheets
Also, look into using TML

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
That sounds good~ I'm not sure if my original offer of cleaning up the files that included Patchzer's non-nsfw aesthetic tweaks (different pirates, transparent slimes, whitened skeletons, etc.) is still relevant given that lots of images are going to be entirely replaced anyways by the update, especially since you'll likely be using the new sprites, so you may not need to sort out anything in the old files anyways, but I'm still up for doing that if it'd be beneficial.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Hmmm. I just found out that Patchzer and Zilem are the same person, and it looks like they are still active and plan to update their sprites after the update. nudepatch.net uploaded a really outdated version of this mod and gave all credit to me (with some screenshots from a Starbound nude mod for some reason? And they spelled my name wrong.). Patchzer found it and it kinda made it look like I stole their work. I may have to even things out with them.

That sounds good~ I'm not sure if my original offer of cleaning up the files that included Patchzer's non-nsfw aesthetic tweaks (different pirates, transparent slimes, whitened skeletons, etc.) is still relevant given that lots of images are going to be entirely replaced anyways by the update, especially since you'll likely be using the new sprites, so you may not need to sort out anything in the old files anyways, but I'm still up for doing that if it'd be beneficial.
In one of the later versions in this mod, I went through all of the sprites and got rid of anything that didn't focus on female nudity, turning monsters into monster girls, turning townspeople into girls, or general sexiness. So I believe it should be all set in that regard.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I noticed in the patch notes for Journey's End that were released today that they are adding official support for texture packs.

So it's very possible mods like this will be much easier to install and enable/disable. It will depend on how the implemented the system and what assets they are allowing to be edited by these packs (could be only blocks or something, we don't know yet).

EDIT: I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get texture packs to load. I also cannot find any information on the internet, official source or otherwise, on how to use these (though the official forums are down at the time of writing).

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
It looks like some sprites are going to have to be re-edited.

The player character in particular is going to need a massive overhaul. Some NPCs (enemies) are working fine (such as Fairies, Goblins, etc.), while it seems anything with wings is completely broken (Demons, Harpies, etc.).

All paintings, furniture, etc. are fine. Town NPCs work, but I'm sure a lot of things like emotes are missing.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
I noticed in the patch notes for Journey's End that were released today that they are adding official support for texture packs.

So it's very possible mods like this will be much easier to install and enable/disable. It will depend on how the implemented the system and what assets they are allowing to be edited by these packs (could be only blocks or something, we don't know yet).

EDIT: I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get texture packs to load. I also cannot find any information on the internet, official source or otherwise, on how to use these (though the official forums are down at the time of writing).
I've also tried using the texture packs feature but to no avail. I'll still look into TML in the future though. Though if not everyone is using TML then it might be easier to simply drag and drop the files into the correct folder anyways.
It looks like some sprites are going to have to be re-edited.

The player character in particular is going to need a massive overhaul. Some NPCs (enemies) are working fine (such as Fairies, Goblins, etc.), while it seems anything with wings is completely broken (Demons, Harpies, etc.).

All paintings, furniture, etc. are fine. Town NPCs work, but I'm sure a lot of things like emotes are missing.
Sounds about right. It might take me longer than expected but I'll have to go through all of them as planned.
Alright, I've updated my angler sprites for v1.4:
Awesome work. Thank you for all your help ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.