Tera online Elin Schoolgirl pink + red lace panties mod (1 Viewer)

sakurita

Avid Affiliate
Hello all
this is my first mod, so maybe not a pro work
hope someone enjoys it
This mod works, on the elin icaruna and charcoal school uniforms

to install, just place the file inside ur PC folder, or just create a _PC in the CH one and place it there

TERA_ScreenShot_20140406_154303.jpg

View attachment PC_Event_09.zip

https://mega.co.nz/#!90kXFSiB!TNTNMzaDg-hzzfvPjlui5y0spv0O5KxWIR0PS5hjZ6U

pd: im looking for other underwear mods, if anyone wants to share will be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Cute. We REALLY prefer that you directly upload mods here to GVZ, rather than linking to them (broken links are a pain in the posterior).
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

pop1337

Potential Patron
Thanks for the up. I'll check it out when the reapers come out and I finally get to use my hoarded costumes (atm I'm just making people mad when I link them in trade while logging in for my federation tickets). I know I can be an ass at times, but people have been ever so annoying recently.

There I go rambling again, anyway As fleet stated it would be more convenient to simply include it in a link (just upload the DDS files / others modified). Also, could you do a blue stripped panty version for the other outfits? (I like feral high particularly, though wish it were more black over navy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.