Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
I figured out the issue on the 2014 maid 19 i got the dye version of it in the loot box and theres the smart box one that is the none dye black maid look so if you got the dye version guess the mods wont work yet heh thought i bring that up so anyone wondering why there mod wont work heh.
TERA_ScreenShot_20140609_181327.png

Naduron

Content Creator
would you happen to know what file modifies the weapons enhancement glow? been searching everywhere can't seem to find it

Some old mods i have made for myself which i never released cause its just for Umod.

Disable FX Glow:
TERA 2014-06-10 03-27-42-24.jpg

Changing Red Enchant Color to Orange:
TERA 2014-04-16 17-18-46-81.png

Testing max size of FX glow allowed:
TERA 2014-04-16 19-43-02-96.png

Minoumimi

Potential Patron
Are you sure there isn't any other way...?
Im so sure it can be done in Ini files like fallout nv and skyrim,
its just so unclear once again with tera.. they all pilled up in a unorganized way.. without spacings

But i was able to change parts of my UI to pink by simply changing the RGB # Values in Ini Files
so there has to be a way!
What edit file does Umod target when u make your Glow Orange?
If i could atleast know the file it would help alot, i just really can't find it.. if its simply RBG values well it could be done =)

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out the issue on the 2014 maid 19 i got the dye version of it in the loot box and theres the smart box one that is the none dye black maid look so if you got the dye version guess the mods wont work yet heh thought i bring that up so anyone wondering why there mod wont work heh.
View attachment 20013

that is because the dye maid is not using the same textures.
ud need to replace it with the same texture has the non dyable one

Last edited by a moderator:

Asunai

Potential Patron
I'm still hoping someone can do an animation combine for Elin and include the: Elin Walk, Maid Bow, Maid Dance, School Sit
D:
I have no idea how to animation swap...at all.

Naduron

Content Creator

Tenshixxx

Potential Patron
Hi there :),

Ik this may be silly to ask but i adore the Event 16 (Witch 4) re texture but cant seem to get the link to work, Is there anyway you could upload it again? Pwetty pweeze >.<

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
Is there any way you could fix all the bewitching mod links :o? i love the V2 but its impossible to download atm :s

Naduron

Content Creator
Finally done re-uploading the first post, except the curses cause the web browser crashed again >-<

Wolfwod

Potential Patron
Is it possible to make Elin - Event 19 [Maid 2014] for the dyeable version too, and/or make the underwear dyeable too? I felt robbed when i realized that the dyeable version had black underwear no matter the dye

otinane

Potential Patron
I use GIMP 2.8 and DDS plug-in. When i enter a dds to format it a pop-dialog box come up with options:

1. Load mipmaps
2.Automatically decode YCoCg/AExp images when detected

I know that i have to un-check mipmaps during formation, what about 2nd choice?

Then i messed up with Hue/Saturation etc and i saved the file as dds,generate mipmaps, and with the same format DTX5 as the original.

I logged into game, and the only thing that was changed was the skin color of the Black Legitimate Business Suit for High elfs from feet to neck (not the head).

The costume was still black.

What i do wrong?

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron

Is it normal that part of the shoes and feet gets erased with this mod? Plus also part of the panties get erased when you zoom in
View attachment 20499

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
Love the face mod maybe you can do some for face 11 the one with red and blue eyes many thanks again Naduron for making sutch cool mods when you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.