Tera - Nude Mods; Continue [GPK / UTHelper] (1 Viewer)

JokerOfTorment

Potential Patron
Could add some demonic style eyes where the white on the eyes is black and have the pupils be a shiny style red sorta like you did with the face 10 but a bit darker red and on the face have maybe a black blood effect around the mouth and maybe some make up styles that would match to make the reapers look more like a bad ass like heavy black eye liner maybe i can get with you in a PM on ideas.

Naduron

Content Creator
Like this?

Elin - Face 11 [Illuminating Eyes]

Target GPK: Popori_F_Head.GPK
Download: View attachment Elin - Face 11 [Illuminating Eyes].rar
TERA 2014-06-16 16-11-10-78.jpg

And with make-up:

Elin - Face 11 [Illuminating Eyes] v1
Make-up:
Black Eyelines, Red Chin, Red Lips
Target GPK: Popori_F_Head.GPK
Download: View attachment Elin - Face 11 [Illuminating Eyes] v1.rar
TERA 2014-06-16 16-23-20-18.jpg

KatsuraJun

Potential Patron

Sylviaa

Potential Patron
any mods for other races coming soon? i dont main an elin so most of these mods are useless to me :( (good job though! i do like what i see) i would love to see the ninja costumes altered with no meshing or something and maybe innerwear removed or different colors. and possibly modded weapon skins if possible? different bow colors or something on the new summerbloom weapon skins. would atleast like to see stuff for other races. especially since the thread with the most mods no longer works.. perhaps reupload in seperate threads and different fileshare or something

dstuff

Potential Patron
Started some experiments with underwear/basebody in need for some nice elin skin in need of better nipples/anus/vagina (with bush ! =) hopefully). Back part for the start, the effect as in picture below.

TERA_ScreenShot_20140621_195845.jpg

Tried to get the coloration and position properly, so far seems sensible. Maybe I'll drop size a bit, though barakas have their requirements after all ;). Piece borrowed from http://exhentai.org/s/8465a5a25e/588527-36

Anyway, short question:

The skin I chose to experiment with - Popori_F_Base_*.dss - seems to completely ignore skin color information even w/o any mods whatsoever: for example just equip grey underwear - and then the skin color of the face won't match the skin color of the rest of the body.

Any hints how to fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylviaa

Potential Patron

Naduron

Content Creator

[Armor Switch] Elin - Event 18 Kimonokini
Desc:
Converts all Kimonokini to Skirt version
Install: Copy/paste to Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\_PC
Download: View attachment [Armor Switch] Elin - Event 18 Kimonokini (Skirt version).rar
TERA 2014-06-24 15-41-45-56.jpg TERA 2014-06-24 15-41-50-19.jpg

Anyway that you can possibly get the orange to us? <3 please please please<3

No

I tried this but it show me no nipples, im missing something?

You need Event_BaseBody mod

The skin I chose to experiment with - Popori_F_Base_*.dss - seems to completely ignore skin color information even w/o any mods whatsoever: for example just equip grey underwear - and then the skin color of the face won't match the skin color of the rest of the body.

Cause you didn't activate the skin color on the cstm.

ohh i like this! very nice thank you! :D but also i was more asking about nude version of underwear set 01 would rather not have 2 innerwears xD

Can't

dstuff

Potential Patron
Cause you didn't activate the skin color on the cstm.

Well, I did play a lot with mask / cstm. Even tested a few directly from other textures where skin color matches. No effect whatsoever, unless there is simple way to fix this (by default broken behavior, as I mentioned earlier).

Sylviaa

Potential Patron
sooo.. i think the newest patch from the summer event broke all the mods for the event 01 swimsuits. i had nude mod for castanics and it causes elins and high elfs to go invisible now.. though it was fine the day before. anyone know/have a fix?

EDIT: all event 01 and 01a swimsuit mods do not work anymore T_T not sure about other swimsuits cause i dont have any mods for them

Tenshixxx

Potential Patron
Sorry to ask but is any1 else having problems with the 'hair/ears same colour' mod since the beach event patch? Suddenly random faces go black and 3 diff hair types disappear or the tail vanishes.

Also the snowsuit mod u have Naduron, How is it i get that 2 work? Im used to simply move/replace when it comes to modding the outfits but this 1 has a diff file type and dsnt seem to have a specific file it overrides. Probs a silly question bt its went right over my head XD

Thanks for the time :)

DrkPhazon

Potential Patron
The same happens to mee and im also having some FPS drops idk if its becuase of SweetFx or the Mods but is annoying. Well is not like FPS drops but now i sometimes sit around 48 - 50Fps and if i re launch the game it sits at 70 FPS - 79 .... So basically my FPS gets cut down by 20 all of a sudden and will remain like that until re lauching Tera. And no its not my PC , only Tera has this problem now since the beach event patch

H

Herior

Awesome mods Nadruon! ;) appreciate the works and sharing it with us. I have a question about model swapping, recently I was trying to model swap the kitsune mask with other, well cheaper accessories but they keep turned to invis even after matching and swapping all the values that are different, I did left the rest of the value since the text was the same. I tried looking for guides such as the armor swapping thread but since the armor was very different from accessories, it din't helped much.
is there any other way to do it?if It would be a little too much to ask for a little guidance, Id love to request a model swap for Ninja Face mask --> Kitsune Mask

Thanks again!

Kyamitsu

Potential Patron
Naduron, could you make a see-through sukumizu outfit for the elin? The 2012 or just the 2013 is fine with me. :3

Sylviaa

Potential Patron
are there any mods for weapon skins? like different color variants or something? and is anyone experiencing issues with event 01 and 01a swimsuit mods?

pop1337

Potential Patron
Omg, just seen that scythe. It's damned nice. What skin is it for / replaces? hopefully the one you get in the reaper intro quest sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.