Tera - Nude Human Female (1 Viewer)

celcia

Potential Patron
Although it is topic about Human textures, You are right. I just have never checked all those patches, my bad. Redownloaded correct version and now it works! ^^
Soon it should be at google drive, now with screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator:

toppy

Potential Patron
LOL, thanks and that's great Britneyspeared! Of cause, always take care the work and life first, very apperciated for your help!

By the way, do you also keep the bush GPK for HighELF and Castanic? Great if you can do the up load again if any chance pls!

Xonk

Potential Patron
Hi...

Going to try this out now. Thank you. Do you perhaps have or are working on a mod gpk pack for ELIN? Would love it...

V

Viple

Links are dead, Copying link location does not help anymore :/ could you patch it or something? would be mutch apriciated :)

igorek

Potential Patron
links are not working gamer_angry.gif

TheRaven

Potential Patron
Any chance of these getting upload somewhere else? Depositfiles, dropbox or box.com maybe? The mod looks great, but not great enough to make me reinstall Chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheppard

Potential Patron
Hello,

can you please make more nude armors for human females? Or give it others mods with more nudier armors for human females?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.