Tera - Mods (2 Viewers)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hi,
I re-imported the nude textures on the new gpk files after the gunner patch and it's working.
I can upload them somewhere if you guys need.
I even tried to uncensore the new gunner outfit.

Funny thing is, they are using the "EventBase" texture and UV under the chainmail. But in the european version they changed that the eventbase texture is used and re-used the gunner armor texture. Maybe to prevent modder from just removing the chainmail texture to make her naked.
Don't know if it is tthe same way with the original korean version. But it is strange that it's supposed to be the eventbase texture underneath.
Can someone get me the Castanic_F_H.gpk from the korean game.

View attachment 25092

That's what I meant. There is another layer beneath the chainmail, which is supposed to use the Eventbase texture (because it fits perfect and if you extract the armor, the EventBase folder come automatically with it), but in the european version, they are just using the same chainmail texture, which gives some bad texture results, but no one in the game will see it, because it is underneath.

This is at least the case with the castanic gunner. I was trying to test it with the Highelf gunner, by removing the chainmail with the alpha channel and see if the body becomes invisible or if the eventbase texture will show up. There is still a chance that they just applied the wrong texture to that mesh.
But my UTHelper suddenly stopped working before I could save the edited files. (It just won't save my files anymore. It just dies trying to save as "patched" or "save as")

But I still got some kind of nude mode for the gunner armor.
I projected the nude texture on the chainmail mesh.

View attachment 25093

Only problem is that it's not the Eventbase texture. So skincolorof you figure won't be applied.

And what managed to do re-do myself is to swap the armor from the starter set to bikini mod or whatever. So it would be nice if someone else could do that.

But every other plate nude mod still works again:

View attachment 25094

Would be great if you could give us the redone mod's for these classes!

Elincon

Potential Patron
De-Censoring on Elin Mod v2.0..."It now also work for the new Ninja Class."
You're a god Naduron! bless you! now I can see my elin pantsu again!!
Also thanks to xiaoicy for sharing the files *thumbsup* :grin:

0.jpg

tumblr_inline_n5r1xtbB4k1qidwx8.jpg

R

Raiquia

Why are the Elin files uploaded to DepositFiles only? T.T
Can you please upload it to mediafire/MEGA or something like that or can I somehow skip the verification of my phone number?

Ninski

Potential Patron
Why are the Elin files uploaded to DepositFiles only? T.T
Can you please upload it to mediafire/MEGA or something like that or can I somehow skip the verification of my phone number?
I didn't have to give my phone number.. just downloaded at a slow speed, still only took about 10 minutes. That site is pretty crappy still though, Dropbox or google docs would be best IMO.

P

Perrobsceno

hi. thx fot update the elin de-censor :D
but i hate deposit files.
i have a 10mb of internet speed. but on deposit files i download between 0 - 54 kb/s thats why i uploaded the file to mediafire c:
pls don't upload to deposit files as first option next time :'v
thanks again
link here: LINK DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
hi. thx fot update the elin de-censor :D
but i hate deposit files.
i have a 10mb of internet speed. but on deposit files i download between 0 - 54 kb/s thats why i uploaded the file to mediafire c:
pls don't upload to deposit files as first option next time :'v
thanks again
link here: LINK REMOVED

I sent Naduron a private message about whether he was asked about uploading his work.
This is what he said,
"Nope he didnt ask me.
and i dont want them to share them on other sites.

1. People will think that the guy that uploaded it was the one that made it.
2. i can't see how many times it was downloaded.
3. It's MF.. so it going to get deleted anyway in a week xD
4. DF is the only site that still have my first mod ever uploaded (from 2011 and still not deleted), while many other sites that i have tried have either died or deleted/banned my mods in a week/month or "time out" cause to few downloaded it or run out of time."

I am deleting the mediafire link from Perrobsceno's post.
Do NOT upload someone else's mod to host sites without owner permission.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Kitsune Spirit

Potential Patron
The human bikini file no longer works (or at least it didn't for me), could it be re-uploaded or placed on a different site? Got the same error for the Amani bikini mod.

Files have been removed/no longer exist.

Edit: Has anyone made a bikini mod for the Ninja yet? I just get floating heads unfortunately.

Last edited:

CyCloneTSi

Potential Patron
If anyone is still modding, could someone explain to me how to remove the sash on the castanic torpedo bikini

CyCloneTSi

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for your response. I tried that on a few of the files. Sorry I am at work and don't know the exact names. .norm and .diff for sure but it didn't change anything. I found a mod somewhere that removes the sash. And just for educational purposes I looked at those files too. I can't find any differences between their modded files and the default files with the exception that some of the body images were outlined in black. Doesnt make any sense.

Naduron

Content Creator
Go to Alpha Channel
Black = Transperant/Hide
White = Visible

Engine must know when a area on the 3d model needs to be transperant.

G

godhand2024

Hi Naduron,

Does the Korean Voice Pack 1.2 still work for this game currently? Steam version 54.02 ?

Riddly

Vivacious Visitor
Hi there,
im not sure where to post this question so ill put it here. Edit: thx for moving!

I seem to have a problem with one of the the Valkyrie hand textures. Specifically Castanic_F_S04_hand_Dye_diff. It belongs to the "Aegean Ancestral Cuirass" Fashon Outfit. The Dye_diff file is supposed to be coulored in grey-shades but somehow the _diff file does shine its blue on it.
hNSGfSo.jpg
PF9tM0k.jpg
What bothers me is that the texture seems to be broken as well since it creates these strange stripes.

Can anyone confirm this issue or am i the only one?

Last edited:

Simpsons94

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, is there a update for the decensored Elin mod?

2.0 Think new hair are bald and other elin faces turn jet black with the elin gunner update.

Ninski

Potential Patron
Hello, is there a update for the decensored Elin mod?

2.0 Think new hair are bald and other elin faces turn jet black with the elin gunner update.
Overwire the Popori_F_Head.gpk file in your _PC folder with the original Popori_F_Head.gpk file inside of your PC folder, it should fix the hair issue you're having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.