Tera - Mods (7 Viewers)

BustyLoliChan

Potential Patron
I actually just recently got done playing MHF for a while (Link)
So my ability to read/willingness to translate Japanese is pretty high right now. It wasn't to hard to sign up for a hangame account. The hardest part was VPNing to see the actual tera download page, but I also had to VPN to play monster hunter so it wasn't much trouble at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I actually just recently got done playing MHF for a while (ƒJƒvƒRƒ“ƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“ƒQÂÂ[ƒ€ƒYÂÂFÂÂwƒ‚ƒ“ƒXƒ^ÂÂ[ƒnƒ“ƒ^ÂÂ[ ƒtƒÃ‚ƒ“ƒeƒBƒA‚fÂÂxŒÃƒÂ¶ŽÃ‚®ƒrƒMƒiÂÂ[ƒTƒCƒg)
So my ability to read/willingness to translate Japanese is pretty high right now. It wasn't to hard to sign up for a hangame account. The hardest part was VPNing to see the actual tera download page, but I also had to VPN to play monster hunter so it wasn't much trouble at all.

Something I always wondered, do the Japanese mod Tera like we do? I've looked a couple of times but my US google-foo isn't strong internationally lol.

BlyTwo

Vivacious Visitor
Something I always wondered, do the Japanese mod Tera like we do? I've looked a couple of times but my US google-foo isn't strong internationally lol.
Would be interesting to know, but some of them probably find our mods... Though i've actually seen a couple korean images of tera that were modded. eg they had a complete elin ear/tail colour fix even before i made mine (although it was a little lazy). I don't think the japanese do much modding though. Most of the mods for japanese games, i find on chinese websites.

I stopped bothering updating the KR/JP clients, to much pain the ass to update them.
well that sucks
I haven't really found much for compatibility issues, they don't go and tinker with the old files much. The only time there's changes to old files is when they go and add new hairs for example. Armours, costumes etc are added with new files slapped into the folder. Uncensors and stuff (if existing) can be found floating around... often on teratoday, like how someone uploaded the jp audio for everything up to level 65 story stuff. It's not worth the 30 some-odd gigs just to get a couple files when they're on the net somewhere. Supply and demand, someone wants it, someone has it :)

Naduron

Content Creator
Will you be working on updating the decensor patch for casti and high elf gunner models? Love your work btw, tyvm for doing it!

Cant update it without any tool that lets us unpack/pack the 3d models and convert it back and forth with 3d MAX which doesn't exist.

Naduron

Content Creator
my friends told that US server no longer censoring , it is true ?

Only the new costumes, the leather, robe and plate will always be censored.
It takes to much time and it costs damn much money to keep 4-6 people 24/7 there just to censor elins new costumes, so EME ignores to censor new costumes.

Laosduude

Potential Patron
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right threads, most seem dead, but is there a nude mod to just hide all the high elf swimsuits? o:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right threads, most seem dead, but is there a nude mod to just hide all the high elf swimsuits? o:

You found the right forum/threads. There isn't however a nude mod that hides all the high elf swimsuits. Missing textures under some of the outfits forces the modder's to either partially remove the swimsuits or alter them. I'd recommend doing a search on this forum for "Tera high elf" and then thumb through the different mods, downloading the ones you'd like.

Tiger tank

Potential Patron
some one please update decensor client for high elf , for new class gunner only for female elf and castanic

Laogide

Potential Patron
hello,

I need have the bikini mod for Hight Elf and castanic.

But with this mod, personnages with new profession (gunner) are invisibile on they armore.

Have you a solution for that plz ?

(Sorry for my bad english)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
hello,

I need have the bikini mod for Hight Elf and castanic.

But with this mod, personnages with new profession (gunner) are invisibile on they armore.

Have you a solution for that plz ?

(Sorry for my bad english)

I don't think there is any at this time. Over on Tera Today there is someone working on fixing this but I'm not sure on his progress. You should check there under mod's.

todek

Potential Patron
So.. just to confirm. All mods dead except for elin de-censor? and it's possible to just download Japanese tera to replace the files ourselves right?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
So.. just to confirm. All mods dead except for elin de-censor? and it's possible to just download Japanese tera to replace the files ourselves right?

No there are plenty of mod's that still work. All Human mods still work, every special costume (that I've seen) still works, and as you previously mentioned the latest Elin makes everything work with elin except Reaver specific issues which is documented. The only mod's that currently don't work are the decensor mods for High elf and Castanic. People over at TeraToday are working to get these back up and running. Hope this helps.

knight77

Potential Patron
Hi,
I re-imported the nude textures on the new gpk files after the gunner patch and it's working.
I can upload them somewhere if you guys need.
I even tried to uncensore the new gunner outfit.

Funny thing is, they are using the "EventBase" texture and UV under the chainmail. But in the european version they changed that the eventbase texture is used and re-used the gunner armor texture. Maybe to prevent modder from just removing the chainmail texture to make her naked.
Don't know if it is tthe same way with the original korean version. But it is strange that it's supposed to be the eventbase texture underneath.
Can someone get me the Castanic_F_H.gpk from the korean game.

B_05_01.jpg

That's what I meant. There is another layer beneath the chainmail, which is supposed to use the Eventbase texture (because it fits perfect and if you extract the armor, the EventBase folder come automatically with it), but in the european version, they are just using the same chainmail texture, which gives some bad texture results, but no one in the game will see it, because it is underneath.

This is at least the case with the castanic gunner. I was trying to test it with the Highelf gunner, by removing the chainmail with the alpha channel and see if the body becomes invisible or if the eventbase texture will show up. There is still a chance that they just applied the wrong texture to that mesh.
But my UTHelper suddenly stopped working before I could save the edited files. (It just won't save my files anymore. It just dies trying to save as "patched" or "save as")

But I still got some kind of nude mode for the gunner armor.
I projected the nude texture on the chainmail mesh.

B_05_02.jpg

Only problem is that it's not the Eventbase texture. So skincolorof you figure won't be applied.

And what managed to do re-do myself is to swap the armor from the starter set to bikini mod or whatever. So it would be nice if someone else could do that.

But every other plate nude mod still works again:

B_05_03.jpg

Tiger tank

Potential Patron
nice work . and you know korean release new class for female wearing heavy armor , melee fighter - semi tanker . i hope nude mod for them too

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.