Tera modding noob needs help ASAP! (1 Viewer)

Mr. Smiles

Potential Patron
Hey forum!
New to tera and I've always wanted to mod it, except I have some trouble with doing the files stuff and install.. Everyone says to install this program and that etc. There is a way to make a "_CH" folder with all of my mods in it that I just stick in the program folder I think right? Could someone be kind enough to compile a folder or folders full of active mods (under 100 gb altogether) including all of the decensor mods and outfit replacement mods etc, all of the goodies for each race like eyes heads and hair.. I don't want to mix and match new mods, I just want one big mod preset folder that I can throw in my game and get straight to playing. Could anyone do that for me? I know this is a lame and very lazy request, but I have trouble finding mods on the internet for TERA, and I don't know what I need. Instead of someone telling me how to do it myself etc etc, could someone please help me with the heavy lifting?

Message me here if you'd like help or shoot me a link below, if I don't respond I most likely already got what I needed! Thx!

** P2P OR FILE TRANSFER FOR ME A MOD FOLDER?**

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
This is the closest you will find in post 5:

Tera nude mod all-in-one

Be sure to read the whole thread though as there are a couple of additional downloads mentioned that can help. And if you like the upload please put a thank you post at the end of the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.