Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

myThorsten

Hallo,
is there a big collection-pack I can download? This would be easier than downloading each file individually.

L

lionelxs

Hello, I would like that you were raising again the file Highelf_F_H.zip, because mediafire has eliminated it

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
The GPK files are offline so im assuming these mods are useless without them, b/c no matter which mod I use it never shows up in game. Could you please re upload them? I hope the post is still alive I just started playing Terra

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
This is some great stuff that you have created, too bad the .gpk files got deleted from the place to download them from. Anyway, forgive me if this is the wrong section to ask for help in this is my very first time messing with uMod in anyway.

I followed the video tutorial exactly and the instructions exactly on the "Tera Nude Mods" thread (except I am attempting a lvl 16 female High Elf character instead of a lvl 1 Elin). I used Tera.exe in uMod, and I have all 3 parts of the High Elf Underwear/Bikini Template applied to my current armor that I am using. I am trying to get the shaved "High Elf Robe Underwear" texture to load through uMod (I am a Priest, so I figured Robe is correct). I have been at it for a total of 5+ hours over 2 nights and I simply cannot get it to work, it is starting to drive me insane.

If a kind soul would be willing to lend this texture/uMod noob a hand I would greatly appreciate it. (I have more questions also relating to female High Elves and uMod, but I just want to get one... just one of these to work for now as I am a very fast learner after I do a sample myself).

Thank You, and sorry again if this is the incorrect area to ask these questions, I am new.

aquasilva

Potential Patron
Hi, first of all thanks for making this mod, seems awesome. Could you re-organize the files into the first page plz? I would like to try the bush mod in GPK *-*

R

rairisu

I find it weird that robe with no armor is naked but with heavy and leather armors they are half naked? Does this at all makes sense to you? It doesn't to me...

A

artemasad

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If someone has the latter (Shave & Underwear), could you pretty pretty pretty please share? -_-

The file is called "HighElf_F_H(underwear).7z". I browsed all over the interweb and couldn't find it.

GVZ policy prohibits uploading a modder's work without his/her permission. If someone has the location of the mod, they may post a link to it.

DarkSheba

Potential Patron
Thanks for the fixes...will have to look this over ...my Elf thanks you

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fu863

Is there any way to just get the "underwear" changed for each armor class? I'd like to keep the armors if possible, but be able to just take it off to be "nude".

H

hukumdar

i all heavy armor downloaded, all steps applied, but don't work. Please help me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.