Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaYe

Content Creator
I played Tera with umod and it was working great. Also there had been no changes in the client, until free-to-play Tera Rising went live. I loaded it then 3 different confusing launchers started. The big old one, a smaller launcher and the download launcher. It was updating and then I joined back to game and so yea... UMod no more working. Cares anyone to explain? Thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mave

Potential Patron
I had to reinstall my game completely, i couldnt even patch it with the launcher and Umod i didnt use it in ages not sure if it still works

Just added the Swimsuit gpk it should work now

Swimsuit

fzid4

Potential Patron
Huh, I can't seem to find the GPK files for all the 00 armor to underwear. Can you upload those somewhere please?

callmerob77

Potential Patron
Sorry for being lazy, but can someone direct me to a simple nude elf underwear mod? So many long topics on here :S. I guess a GPK version?

S

sweetkizs

i'm just a newbie here i don't know how to do
can you tell me how to install the mod with .dds file?

toppy

Potential Patron
Anyone still have all the High elf female nude mod in GPK format? Bush and Shaved versions. Appreciated if you can re-upload to let us download again, it is everyone dream!

gusset

Content Creator
long time, no see

mediafire warned me that i have Violation of the provisions

many files has been vanished

some link has been fixed

but someday, mediafire could ban me out

gusset

Content Creator
View attachment HighElfR16_3k.7z TERA 2013-03-03 19-57-17-19.jpg 3k (3072*3072) texture for R16

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
The maybe use Mega ;D if that the same like Megaupload i think u will have no problem with this ;D

F

fidimus

Could you update the downloads? They don't work.

I'm interested in the High-Elves - Light Armor :)

edit: Oh, most of the links work fine. Only Robe - Underwear would be nice now :)

toppy

Potential Patron
long time, no see

mediafire warned me that i have Violation of the provisions

many files has been vanished

some link has been fixed

but someday, mediafire could ban me out

Dear Gusset, Long time no see!!! Happy you are back!

Mediafire is dead again. I think you can upload your files to https://skydrive.live.com

or try this google drive:
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B...sp=sharing#docId=0Bzq665J8VRCcRUtYdFE2RUR3SGM

Most of your bush version are missing, so we hope to collect it again in a new place!

Thanks for Celcia's help to make these folders too!

noobshi

Potential Patron
Can I ask how you make these mod? I try to make my own little mod but I don't know how to open their .gpk files. I try Unreal Model Viewer to view it, bit it's a cube the .dds on each face (I think). So can i you tell me what program you use to Modify these?

S

Shulabh

Thanks a bunch! This is fantastic. But now Im sad that I have a leather wearing High Elf. And there are only 3 mods for leather. It would be great if you could perhaps make more mods for the medium armor...

But thanks for these so far! :D

Random_Player

Potential Patron
Could we get new links to the GPK files, prehaps from somewhere else than Mediafire, Mediafire used to be good but they have done all sorts of stuff to it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.