Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SiberiaElite

Anyone know of a way to trigger a mod like this on and off? Sometimes people are around when I play and ass naked women might make that a little awkward.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Keep your original file, and put a .patched in it's name when adding it to your PC folder. Ever since it was discovered that that would load before the original GPK makes it a whole less of a head ache. And in your case, you just move the .patched to another location and return it later. (don't forget to reset TERA).

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
Hi

there is the event mods costumes. Succubus, Wedding Dress, shcool outfit, and the other costumes?
and for the EU Tera (gpk file) Since I really love the costumes, and it would be really great if this nude version enter * curr. *

love greaz Kim

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
Hi,

A question. it is now the new patch 26.04 in tera. This also underwear that have adopted them. My question is. How will it be with the mods. If by then there is always the underwear to be seen? or you have to UThelper then the mod file only change again. ?

Best greaz Kim

ykza

Potential Patron
The underwear has high detail models that are not missing any polys. No more holes!

Shanajinx

Potential Patron
Ok the underwear is not seen. Only if one takes as a drink, we the armor and the costume as invisible. And it looks and runs only in the silk underwear rum where Mus the change in the. Gpk file, that I if I want to keep seeing me without drinking so.

Greaz Kim

Greaz Kim

TERA_ScreenShot_20140528_143440.png

mutya

Potential Patron
hello everyone.
I am a beginner.
I am grateful to all members of making tools & nude mods.

elf_rapter.JPG

There is a presumptuous.
I've reworked the work of all of you.

Highelf_Female_Heavy(bush) with GPK

Invisible Rapter
This is to open the legs to female
(S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\NPC)

and if wishes come true.
Would you please make
I'm expecting castanic underwear(inner) nude(bush) GPK now.

Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
hello everyone.
I am a beginner.
I am grateful to all members of making tools & nude mods.

There is a presumptuous.
I've reworked the work of all of you.

Highelf_Female_Heavy(bush) with GPK

Invisible Rapter
This is to open the legs to female
(S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\NPC)

and if wishes come true.
Would you please make
I'm expecting castanic underwear(inner) nude GPK now.

Thanks all.

Just as a heads up, if you are going to mod tera, you may want to post screenshots of your mods being used ingame (just one is all you need) so people know what they are getting ahead of time.

corruptbrain

Potential Patron
I'm having a problem. I'm using a female high elf sorcerer and when I got a set of robes in-game and equipped it, it did not show. The only change it made on my character was changing the skin colour. I copied and pasted the gpk files into the PC folder as instructed but I can't figure out what is causing the problem. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

angerthosenear

Potential Patron
I get a game crash whenever I try to view the following armor, all the rest work fine:
RQbcpIk.png

What file is R# is that? I can repack the gpk if necessary. If I use the bush version it is fine, but both shaved versions cause the game to crash. I'll prod around the gpk to see if I can find it.

Thank you for your modding efforts :D

Edit: It looks to be H07 in the files. I don't see any difference between the bush version and the shaved version. So perhaps you have a solution to this. Thanks!

aakamrua

Potential Patron
Hey running into a bit of a problem o.o i downloaded the Elf Heavy Shaved+Tier00 Equipment file for GPK overwite and it doesn't give me nude body after i take armor off and i was also hoping to get rid of the panties while the heavy armor is equipped. I thought about trying the Shaved+Underwear file but the link is broke. If anyone could tell me how to get the Heavy armor without the panties/bikini bottom and have the nude body when i take armor off it would be really appreciated.

P.S. if pics are required of my current character and what my problem is then please say so and ill post.

Edit: When i take off armor it shows the default vanilla innerwear just without the panties on it... when i don't want panties i get them when i want no clothes period they only remove my panties o__o why you hate me tera nudy mods?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
There is a new skin, called "Monokini", which is kinda naughty. Did anyone try to mod it yet or does it show transparency again when trying to remove the clothes?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Na, this hot peace I meant:

Though it´s kinda new I recognized lately and yet it´s only available in KTera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.