Tera - Chest adjuster (1 Viewer)

Centurion

Potential Patron
It works great with the current NA version. As per the instructions, running the Tera client then opening the utility should work. I found it takes quite a few presses before I noticed anything--like 20 or so. Unequipping and reequipping armour worked fine as a refresh.

Jeany

Casual Client
It works great with the current NA version. As per the instructions, running the Tera client then opening the utility should work. I found it takes quite a few presses before I noticed anything--like 20 or so. Unequipping and reequipping armour worked fine as a refresh.

are you using already other gpk mods like a nude mod or anything or a true clean client?

Jeany

Casual Client
I'm not using any mods. It's also a relatively recent install.

hmm maybe thats the problem that it only works with a clean client without any gpk mods =(

Edit: okay i just tried it without all my modded gpk files and its still not working. i hit num + like 100 times, switched armor back and forth and nothing still same breast size.
maybe the program is still broken for NA Players? Do you have to press + while in selection screen or ingame? i mean i tried both and nothing so i have no idea what to do anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

infinity496

Content Creator
For what it's worth, I was able to use the program with a custom GPK that I made over a year ago.

To my surprise the change in breast size didn't take effect until I changed what I was wearing. Maybe that's part of the confusion.

TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194338.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194344.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194353.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194419.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194437.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194511.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194612.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20131218_194614.jpg

Jeany

Casual Client
For what it's worth, I was able to use the program with a custom GPK that I made over a year ago.

To my surprise the change in breast size didn't take effect until I changed what I was wearing. Maybe that's part of the confusion.

Thats what i did: Started Client, clicked Play then wait till im at the Character Selection Screen then switched to desktop and started the Program, switched back to the Character Selection Screen picked a Toon and logged in. Ingame i hammered the numpad + key between 1 and 100 times, took my armor off and put it back on and VOILA nothing ... i really tried everything now, different races, hammered the key in the selection screen already, with and without gpk mods and so on but i dont see any effect so whats different with my NA client? xD

Did you take all Items off you are wearing or just the Chest part?

infinity496

Content Creator
Just the chest.

You might check and make sure the game client (TERA.exe) and the chest adjuster program are running under the same user.

Centurion

Potential Patron
both running as admin =( looks like i have no other chance than to give up on it =(

I'd make sure you're using the most recent version of the mod. The OP did a stealth update yesterday around noon, and the previous version was reported to be ineffective after the recent game update.

Jeany

Casual Client
I'd make sure you're using the most recent version of the mod. The OP did a stealth update yesterday around noon, and the previous version was reported to be ineffective after the recent game update.

its the latest version im trying to get working but like i said tried everything without an effect and it seems that the program has some random issues since it works for some people and for others not either NA or EU so ya i have no ideas left. =(

T

trashwulf

When I click on the download link it says "file does no exists on this server". Am I doing somthing wrong?

acrux

Potential Patron
EDIT

Link update:

I tested on EU and NA and it should be working fine now on both version.

Last edited by a moderator:

knight77

Potential Patron
Is there a mximum and minimum, and most important, is there a file to reset everything to normal?
or do I have to save a specific game file?

acrux

Potential Patron
Is there a mximum and minimum, and most important, is there a file to reset everything to normal?
or do I have to save a specific game file?

Not there is a limit but vaule to0 high or too low not ruining the geometry. For reset you need close adjuster and restart client it will back to default setting or you have to count how many + and - you did

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.