Tera - Chest adjuster (1 Viewer)

Jeany

Casual Client
Merry Christmas @ All xD
TERA_ScreenShot_20131220_201144.png TERA_ScreenShot_20131220_201155.png

knight77

Potential Patron
Not there is a limit but vaule to0 high or too low not ruining the geometry. For reset you need close adjuster and restart client it will back to default setting or you have to count how many + and - you did

so if I restart the game and the adjuster is closed, everything will be normal again?
a temporal change, good :)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Start client, start program as administrator, and press + or - character select? sry not work, what i do bad?

acrux

Potential Patron
Start client, start program as administrator, and press + or - character select? sry not work, what i do bad?

Start client on character selection client start mod then log and use + and - u need start mod on character selection not before

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Thanks for the great mod. I was wondering if you would share the source code so that I could attempt to make it work for the lower body. If I managed to accomplish such a task, I of course send you the updated code and binary. I can program (sort of) in various languages and I know enough to be able to read code and sometimes get lucky in modifying it. I don't always program, but when I do I use visual studio.

I can't tell you how many hours I spent with cheat engine (probably over 40 hours) but I could never figure out the problem of finding the correct offsets. I have read all the threads on the default values for body types and through my own research found that I could change every aspect of my model. I was hoping that looking at your code would help me reverse engineer what you did with the upper body with the default value information I have for the lower body settings.

I think my biggest roadblock right now in being able to create an .exe in CE is that I don't understand how to calculate a peristent offset, that would allow me to inject changes that persist across the heap/dynamic memory. Any pointers or advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

-exg

Last edited by a moderator:

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
It would be excellent if we can have a mod that can modify all the changeable body parts ~

Exgenesis

Content Creator
hello I want to know where put the exe file in the folder tera or if he has no need thank you

There is no need to put the .exe into a Terra folder. You can start it from your desktop.

@OP any chance of getting your code or CE files that were used, so that we can cooperatively develop this, perhaps host it somewhere like on google code?

Thanks,

-exg

mxjzm

Casual Client
I was trying to develop something similar using .NET, the problem is, when I try to access memory addresses beyond the limit of uint values ​​(32 bit) that provides the Windows API ... Besides speed problems >_<
I join the proposed Exgenesis to publish the source code, of course, up to you Acrux.
Thank you very much for your work

acrux

Potential Patron
I will share it with who wanna work around. I need find some value is still working in progress. For exemple for Aman there are 2 static value an also for elin. Castanic elf and human just 1 but this is for chest every part have an specific value maybe 40+ value for all class and all parts. Is an huge jobs and take long time make something for each part but should be nice make a full body adjuster but need to find all pointers and not is so easy becouse are multilevel pointers with 5 offset.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
I will share it with who wanna work around. I need find some value is still working in progress. For exemple for Aman there are 2 static value an also for elin. Castanic elf and human just 1 but this is for chest every part have an specific value maybe 40+ value for all class and all parts. Is an huge jobs and take long time make something for each part but should be nice make a full body adjuster but need to find all pointers and not is so easy becouse are multilevel pointers with 5 offset.

Acrux,

You may already know all this, but I wanted to give you my perspective.

I would recommend a path of least resistance, as from the time I have spent butting my head against a wall with Cheat Engine is evidence that this is no easy task.

So, here is a proposal. We first focus on what you have done so far, and not attempt to make it an all race mod at first.

Step 1. Collect the default values for the three races you already have, as the posts in the other threads are highly incomplete.

Step 2. Evaluate what is possible, and implement a basic version that allows more or less global adjustments like you have been doing. (i.e. I am not imaging some type of full body individualized morph target for each region). I am too new to the board to post links yet, but I can Post the values here with images if I am allowed to, otherwise, I will just list the numbers and what they do.

Step 3. If you want to share a link to code (but not to the world at large yet), PM me (or whomever you wish to share it with). I think there are a number of us who are not asking you to do this on your own. If you release the code you will get assistance, I am just a novice coder who can reverse engineer better than code, and program hello world in 17 languages. :-)

PM me if you wish to share the code that you have (or if you have created any CE files). I will get to work on Step 1.

On a preliminary note, attached are the values for the Thighs and a simple picture of the values as represented.

Other areas of potential interest (which could potentially all scale together) are the calf portion of the legs. There is also a general value which affects the overall scale of the model.

Hopefully this research will be helpful. Let me know if you want me to go ahead and extract all the detailed values for the three races in your original program.

I think working together (if you can figure out the offsets, or teach me some basic techniques), we should be add more functionality.

thanks!

-exgenesis

Attachments

• Thigh-data-Left-Right.png
    Thigh-data-Left-Right.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 325
  • H-thighs-1068434396.png
    H-thighs-1068434396.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 667

mxjzm

Casual Client
As you mention, for adjusting breast (Human, Elf and Castanic), there is a single static value, which derive six values ​​assigned to the character, NPC and other, these values ​​change their address, but if you change this single value, no no need to recalculate directions.
I think you use this value in your program because it does not require recalculating directions.
At the moment, I made a memory scanner program that allows me to read, search and modify values ​​of other programs, but my problem is the addressing in Tera, for example this unique value right now (of course this varies) is FC63037C, equivalent to 423.4347.388, a number far above from 7FFFFFFF (the current limit of my program).
I am very curious how you managed to address these values ​​from code.
If you are willing to publish your work, I will do my best to help, of course the credits are yours, I am more interested in learn.
Example.png

jianpi

Potential Patron
First of all, thanks for the great work :)

The program runs fine on all my armors and costumes expect for the high elf 2013 swimwear costumes

I changed the chest size with the shape changer item before, is that why the program can't apply?

should I change the size back to normal or is there something else I've done wrong?

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Is this supposed to work in real time? When I activate the mod at the character select screen, hitting +/- doesn't do anything visually, but if I go back to server select, then back to character select, I can see the adjustments. When I go into the game, it seems like the adjustments stick, but I haven't been able to refresh by switching armor. As such, hitting +/- doesn't do anything in game. I have to log out and repeat the process to get a different result.

flashone

Potential Patron
In game in real time. Start Tera in window full size mode. In game start chest adjuster. Press numpad + button several times. Switch chest armor with one from inventory, then switch back. Now you should see size increase. Might have to do this several times. This is how it works for me using win 7 64 bit.

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Thanks for the advice. It's working pretty well now, except that I'm not noticing any changes to human characters. They all just seem naturally big without the adjustments affecting anything. I tested it by looking at the human class selection menu (since I don't play human myself and I don't see many around). Maybe none of those armors are compatible with the mod?

Exgenesis

Content Creator
@Acrux, mind sharing your code with me? I'm really looking forward to playing with it. All changes get submitted back to you

mxjzm

Casual Client
I finally corrected the problem with my own version of the program ;D
It was a problem with the signatures ...
Works "in theory" no matter where you open it, if the status is Ready.
I'll open a new thread, and will post the code in case anyone wants to help (when finished cleaning).
Acrux, you did it before I finish lol good job xD.
Currently my version does not handle bikinis 2013 but will try to implement it tomorrow.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
I finally corrected the problem with my own version of the program ;D
It was a problem with the signatures ...
Works "in theory" no matter where you open it, if the status is Ready.
I'll open a new thread, and will post the code in case anyone wants to help (when finished cleaning).
Acrux, you did it before I finish lol good job xD.
Currently my version does not handle bikinis 2013 but will try to implement it tomorrow.

Great Work mxjzm.

What development environment did you use so I can download it in advance? Can't wait to see how this stuff works.

-exgenesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.