Tera - Chest adjuster (1 Viewer)

acrux

Potential Patron
Hi, let me know if it work

Supported Game: Tera NA - EU

Release name: Chest adjuster

For Castanic - High Elf - Human

Size: 3.88 MB

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Description:

Tested on Win 7/8 64 bit

================================================================

HOW TO USE

Readme.txt inside

================================================================

*EDIT

*UPDATE new patch 18/12/2013
NEW download link

EDIT: Removed broken link.

P.S. I just make a fast test and seems work on NA and EU version let me know if is ok

Last edited by a moderator:

pristinity

Potential Patron
So this is like breast enhancement mod? Begging for some screens for this one.. might actually try this game with this mod.

acrux

Potential Patron
Added some screen: big, default, small. Just an exemple you can increase or reduce as you wish. It should work with all costumes/armors and 2013 swimsuit

big.fw.jpg big2.fw.jpg default.fw.jpg small.fw.jpg

cowboys12

Potential Patron
wow nice looks like i might have to give Tera a try again. Geez with these awesome mods you guys are killing my social life lol

Mastah

Potential Patron
This is interesting how it has no limits. Thanks for sharing.. the closest thing to model editing so far.

pristinity

Potential Patron
So I cant get this to work, I guess I need a completely different armor model before the "refresh" happens? Im only level 6 but I've had like 3 different robes all of the same color. win 8 64bit

Mastah

Potential Patron
So I cant get this to work, I guess I need a completely different armor model before the "refresh" happens? Im only level 6 but I've had like 3 different robes all of the same color. win 8 64bit

Try switching channel, I'm not positive on that one. Also a teleporter is a refresh im pretty sure, since dyes expire upon taking those. Or better yet just remove armor then put it back on :p

acrux

Potential Patron
*UPDATE main post with working mod

can u make a general shape changer? like including thigh size change etc :p

It's possible I don't have start search for other body parts but is all adjustable

You should add which races this works for.

Added in main post

P.S Elin class have an her own value is possible adjust chest for this class but result sucks. Elin is flat at all becouse of her 3D geometry and not is possible reach a good result on this class. It is like no chest you can adjust a bit but really no worth

Jeany

Casual Client
It seems not to work for me. maybe im just stupid but i start the client load up the game till character selection and then i start your program but nothing happens either in the selection screen nor in the game directly. ingame i hammer the + key, change armors, port to other places and so on but the look is always the same. =(

and to be honest, the music the program plays is more than annoying, it should more play a notification sound if you press the needed keys so you know something is actually happening.

would be cool if some people who have it working would post some screenshots and explain how to use it correctly if its working. Thank you ! =)

acrux

Potential Patron
I'm getting an error when I try to run it, out of memory. :/

This sound like a fragment memory problem maybe depend from your machine RAM or saturation try restart pc and run only the game without other programs.

It seems not to work for me. maybe im just stupid but i start the client load up the game till character selection and then i start your program but nothing happens either in the selection screen nor in the game directly. ingame i hammer the + key, change armors, port to other places and so on but the look is always the same. =(

and to be honest, the music the program plays is more than annoying, it should more play a notification sound if you press the needed keys so you know something is actually happening.

would be cool if some people who have it working would post some screenshots and explain how to use it correctly if its working. Thank you ! =)

About music you don't need to listen when u start the mod and it loss focus music stop to play u can keep it just as icon in your try bar.

Need to use + key from numpad not others +/- key need keep press on + or press it 10+ times if you press only 1 time you not will be able to see any difference. Can you post your PC info?

Jeany

Casual Client
i did use the numpad + since thats what the readme says but like i said i can press it once or 1000 times its still the same after switching armors back and forth, teleporting to other places and so on to refresh.
im running windows 7 64bit, 3ghz dual core, 1gb ram graphic card, 8gb ram and a 2 TB HD no idea what kind of infos you need for that.
are you sure you dont have to start your program befor starting the tera client? is it working with already modded costumes/armors like changed gpk files and so on? im just wondering why it isnt working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.