Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS - Zero Suit Samus (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Yes, I am quite aware there a few Zero Suit mods around, but to my knowledge there isn't one for Samus' new rocket high heels suit from the latest Smash.

zssamus_ssb4_bigger_9697.png

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
ZSS is a hot chick and badass space-fighter, but I can't say that I'd be hyped over this for a few extra rockets on here feet and wrists.

Hell, just making a wrist addon and a rocket boots mod that can overlap one of those ZSSes we already have would be enough.

But, as I write this, I realize that all current ZSS bodysuits would just disappear if you tried to load rocket boots over it. Probably wouldn't look legit even if we used sby's moreclothing mod to replace the boot component. It'd likely have seams or a gap between the legs of a bodysuit and the boots.

Fuck it. Rockets are badass. Let's go for it.

Faceless

Content Creator
BuckWild said:
But, as I write this, I realize that all current ZSS bodysuits would just disappear if you tried to load rocket boots over it. Probably wouldn't look legit even if we used sby's moreclothing mod to replace the boot component. It'd likely have seams or a gap between the legs of a bodysuit and the boots.
What? No, footwear stacks just fine with the loader version of ZSS. And even vanilla imports will stack if you specify that they shouldn't overwrite stuff.

Hank East

Content Creator
Faceless said:
BuckWild said:
What? No, footwear stacks just fine with the loader version of ZSS. And even vanilla imports will stack if you specify that they shouldn't overwrite stuff.

So does that mean a pair of rocket heels and cuffs on the Other M suit would suffice?

Faceless

Content Creator
Rocket boots. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2574.msg29319#msg29319

I'll get on the cuffs later. If I can find any decent screenshots, anyway.

Xsofresh

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
Rocket boots. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2574.msg29319#msg29319

I'll get on the cuffs later. If I can find any decent screenshots, anyway.
Hey would it be possible to throw in her beauty mark while you are working on the request as a stand alone? Even though it would be on her right side it would still be a nice touch if possible. Boots look good though nice to see you still putting on mods on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.