Store Variable in CharCode? (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I tend to use a single dialogue with many characters and I end up having to make minor changes to the dialogue to better suit some characters situations. I was wondering if it was possible to store a custom variable in a character code to later use in a dialogue, similar to some global variables like *ME*. Could that be a thing? If it's not possible in the loader, can somebody make a mod?

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
If it's a number variable, perhaps you could store it in an unused clothes/accessory variable. Like nipple piercing or something.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
That could be possible, I think DA would allow something like that. Unfortunately I'm wanting to store strings. Numbers as words such as eighteen and twenty, or LEFT and RIGHT. Some characters have different dominate hands so they'll do a handjob with either their left or right hand. I found a trick that you can use a variable to decide which hand they'll use, it also works when calling an animtools position.

I don't want to add too much to my asking in a single thread but... Would it also be possible to store settings in the character code? Settings such as maxCumInMouth and ejacPleasure.

I can make a thread in the requests section if these require a mod.

BTW, edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 I love your dialogues! I use them quite often and frequently check for updates and additions.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Thanks for the kind words. I have a bunch of dialogues that are about 90% done so keep an eye out for those.

Strings actually works too, because you can use the number variable to run a certain trigger at the start (or with a button) which sets the string.

Code:
initial_settings:{"varDominantHand":0, "varAge":0, "varLikesEmBig":0}

start:"[setstuff*da.clothes.tonguePiercing.r*_INSTANT]"{"style":"him"}

setstuff0_INSTANT:"[BLINK]"{"style":"him", "set":{"varDominantHand":"LEFT", "varAge":"twentyfive", "varLikesEmBig":"No"}}
setstuff1_INSTANT:"[BLINK]"{"style":"him", "set":{"varDominantHand":"LEFT", "varAge":"nineteen", "varLikesEmBig":"No"}}
setstuff2_INSTANT:"[BLINK]"{"style":"him", "set":{"varDominantHand":"RIGHT", "varAge":"twentyfive", "varLikesEmBig":"Yes"}}
(When I tested this, the dialoguechecker thought the setstuff triggers are unused, but it worked fine in-game, so I don't know what's up with that)

For settings that aren't recognized by DA or other mods, you probably need a new mod for that.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
That is genius! Thanks! I'll save your example so I can try it out later. I almost always have several clothing types I don't use so this will work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.