Starfire and Raven Vanilla Mods (1 Viewer)

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I would like to request that someone make a Starfire and Raven outfit for vanilla, as the loader doesn't work on my 2000 computer (I know, shocking, right?). the only mods for the characters that exist are loader mods. The characters are from Teen Titans. I have several reference images at the link below:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
I just want the two characters main outfits, as there are already two hairstyles that will work without the loader on my computer. If it would help, I also have the loader mod links here:
Starfire Costume
Raven Costume
If anyone could do this, I would be very grateful.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
As @Calla doesn't seem to be around for years now, I guess it is useless to ask his permission or the FLAs to edit his mod.
I'll try to decompile them and release them as Vanilla mods (but I cannot promise anything).

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
In fact, it cannot be done, because for Vanilla, their sleeves would need to be on body templates, and then their skin tone could not be modified without also modifying these parts of their costume.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Yes, but I do not realy see the point to make a Raven outfit which could not go with a grey skinned girl. Same for Starfire that has a reddish skin.

Also, these mods need to be modified and adapted to Vanilla because they have a complicated layering, so it would require hours to me to publish them as Vanilla mods.
Telling it frankly, I am not ready to spend that time on outfits that would not go with the characters they're designed for.

Try to find why the Loader doesn't work on your computer instead. It seems a bit strange that it doesn't work while SDT 1.21.1b works.

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I do have two hair files for both the characters that also change their skin color that I found after digging through the archive. It's fine if you still don't want to spend so much time on this, but I thought you should know. Also, do you know of anyone else who would be willing to attempt this? Because I tried to get the flash player for the loader, and when I tried to run the loader it didn't work. Plus, it's a mac, so I'm not sure exactly how different that would be.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
do you know of anyone else who would be willing to attempt this?
You'll see if someone wants to try.
Anyway, as I said before, the problem is that Vanilla mods cannot have costume parts on the forearms and hands, because Konashion didn't added the templates to draw these parts.
The trick is to draw forearm and hand costume parts on the body templates, but then their colour is modified at the same time as the skin.
To get Raven's grey skin, the saturation has to be lowered, so colours tend to disapear. Thus, it is not possible to have coloured arm costume parts for Vanilla in this case, even if the colour is adapted to match the rest of the costume when the HSL sliders are modified.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I tried to get the flash player for the loader
Please double-check that you're downloading the Flash Player projector rather than the NPAPI or PPAPI browser plugins. Please also ensure that you're downloading the Macintosh file; the Adobe webpage also sections for Windows and Linux.

when I tried to run the loader it didn't work. Plus, it's a mac, so I'm not sure exactly how different that would be.
We've had people successfully use the Loader on Mac computers before. Please post a Help thread if you're still having difficulty. I would rather spend a few minutes troubleshooting technical stuff -- instead of repackaging dozens of old mods to work with the vanilla game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.