Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
The New nudes are fully functional but have an unfortunate tendency to CTD during combat with advanced lighting 2.0 turned on.
Turning off Lighting 2.0 stabilizes the mod....walking around in Social areas e.g. ESD, doesn't seem to present the same danger, even with lighting 2.0 turned on.

Cheers,

Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
Haven't had any trouble with the mod as of yet. Made a Rommie toon yesterday, been in a lot of combat situations and didn't crash even with lighting 2.0.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Haven't had any trouble with the mod as of yet. Made a Rommie toon yesterday, been in a lot of combat situations and didn't crash even with lighting 2.0.

CTD danger might be specific to combat location. I was in the Dyson Sphere whacking dinosaurs with freaking laser beams on their heads....with an away team of three Live Nude Girls.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
CTD danger might be specific to combat location. I was in the Dyson Sphere whacking dinosaurs with freaking laser beams on their heads....with an away team of three Live Nude Girls.

I just played roughly 2 hours on the Dyson sphere zone today, I can confirm that it crashes after X amount of time if there are too many toons with nude textures in the zone. I went in both my PC and boffs nude and it crashed after capturing one point. 2nd test I did was go in fully clothed normal uniform with skirt including my boffs and I was able to play roughly 1 hour and 20 mins straight, completed the zone twice over fought the Trexes with a large amount of players and npcs in the area with no problem. After that I switched to just my PC nude and I CTD'd while running around the entire zone. I did some reading and it appears it might be a problem with how the game handles memory and or Dx11. The textures are High resolution so it probably puts strain rendering in that zone. There are people reporting intermittent crashes to desktop whilst in the Dyson Ground Battle zone since Season 13 came out, even without mods. The solution would be to change your outfit and try to finish the dailies quickly. Or turn off lighting 2.0 temporarily.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
- Romulan civilian shirt or winter cropped jacket
- skirt short angled
Darn civilian skirt shows up as an "Invalid uniform piece." Pity, because it's the most attractive top for a Rommie female.
The rest of the Rommie wardrobe is so darned conservative....like they are all Omish or something.

I only have one character with a cropped winter outfit. I bought it at the winter event. Is there anywhere to get more or do I have to wait until December?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Darn civilian skirt shows up as an "Invalid uniform piece." Pity, because it's the most attractive top for a Rommie female.
The rest of the Rommie wardrobe is so darned conservative....like they are all Omish or something.

I only have one character with a cropped winter outfit. I bought it at the winter event. Is there anywhere to get more or do I have to wait until December?
- switch to a toon with lots of creds
- search the exchange for winter jacket - cropped, black (or whichever color you want) & buy it
- go to your ship's bridge and put it in the account bank
- switch to your Rommie, go to ship's bridge and dive into account bank
- take out winter jacket box & activate it
- go to tailor, put on winter jacket + skirt angled
- profit (nude) =^_^=

Daedalus

Content Creator
Just looked it up, I'll be ready.
Ace-Ventura-Alrighty-Then-.gif

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
We may be at the point where we need a new thread for all of this, so the creator(s) can update the first couple of posts with their newest creations. :)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
- search the exchange for winter jacket - cropped, black (or whichever color you want) & buy it
- profit (nude) =^_^=

Wow...thanks....I didn't know you could buy winter event stuff on the exchange
This is awesome.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
- profit (nude) =^_^=

So this procedure worked perfectly except that there was a strange interaction between the character creator, Romulan Toons and the standard outfit. Romulan characters that had the standard Romulan uniform (which was the nude substitute in Password's Mod) could not be changed with the mod installed. Any change showed as "invalid costume part."

The fix is to temporarily de-install the mod. Outfit your characters in Nude gear. Log out and re-install the mod. T'Dah (That's her name) Nude Romulans!

You can use any part, especially the pretty civilian wrap (Which is free to all Romulan toons).

Is there a free nude costume top for Fed Players. The winter jacket is going for about half a million ec on the exchange.....I need three for each toon to outfit my color-coded Boffs (Red Tac, Frost Sci and Green Eng) 1.5 million ec minimum for no clothing is nuclear bikini economics. Where the fem swimwear is priced inversely proportional to the area of the fabric used in it's creation. Wait...this is a nude mod. That's the entire idea, isn't it?

Never mind. I'm just saying it would be cool if we had a free or account-wide, c-store uniform top option, like the TOS Mirror Captain's woman Top.

Cheers,

Maggot

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
I find it odd that it's not working for you, Maggot. I don't have any trouble switching jackets on my Rommie here on my end. I'm assuming correctly you've got the latest mods installed?
I hope the Terran TOS top'll get modded soon.
And I take it that modding the boots is still a no-go?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I hope the Terran TOS top'll get modded soon.
I'm just saying it would be cool if we had a free or account-wide, c-store uniform top option, like the TOS Mirror Captain's woman Top.

Hey guys, I removed the TOS Mirror top, Unfortunately I tested most of the open tops in the past few days and they don't work. The character will be partially invisible. I conclude that the only tops that are safe to remove are any that show stomach and some cleavage.

Attachments

Clamman5

Swell Supporter

I have a feeling removing boots or trying to swap them would result in invisible feet. The only option would be to use barefoot in off duty costume. But the boffs will always have shoes. Sandals will work however I don't think any boffs can use them. I wish we were still able to do the tailor unlock :/ I really want my orions to wear the Odyssey uniform

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, I removed the TOS Mirror top, Unfortunately I tested most of the open tops in the past few days and they don't work. The character will be partially invisible. I conclude that the only tops that are safe to remove are any that show stomach and some cleavage.

So does this add TOS top removal to the existing mod or is it a stand alone?
I'm assuming it adds...if so, awesome.

Testing now.

I'm OK with the midriff exposure limitation.
The only drawback there is that it removes the possibility of an "All females nude" option as we had in the original mod. Sigh....we were THIS close to a Terrestrial Feringinar

Cheers,

Maggot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.