Star Trek Online Nude Mods (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Damn, Vixen was one of my other favorite parts. But I look forward to this all fours pose and whatever else you dig up from in there.

Can we hold a feast in Clamman5's honor at Risa this year?

Yep I can confirm it has been removed and replaced with a new "Relaxed" stance. I watched some videos from 6 years ago of people playing Dabo, Holo Leeta had the vixen stance. I'm in game now standing next to her and shes very relaxed. Even the Mirror universe Leeta uses the relaxed stance now. :/ I'm just gonna have to look for some other sexy stances.

Well here's a preview of what I did so far: Mirror Leeta's gun pose replaces the default drawn phaser/pistol idle. Unholster a phaser or pistol and after 3 seconds of not shooting anything she will hold it like this. Other weapons will remain as normal.
screenshot_2017-05-09-20-58-44.jpg
List of emotes I swapped so far:
Leg kick dance to Seductive dance 1
Wave hands dance to Seductive dance 2
Jester dance to electro-shock (Reminds me of the electrocution emote from Star wars battlefront, if anyones played that)

I'm working on the "On all fours emote" I really don't want to swap emotes that people like using, so I'm at a lost at what to replace. Unfortunately there's no way to create standalone emotes or stances. So I'd like a general consensus of what emotes everyone wouldn't mind being replaced.

I will upload the new DynMove.bin after I've added at least 2 more emotes and found a nice stance to replace the cute one.

Lol I look forward to Risa and it's nude beaches, I also want to unlock the Samba.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Hey Clamman, how did you manage to decompress de Dymmove.bin, it gives me an error when I try.

There a lot of animation especialy on the Risan benches that could be cool to have.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Aww, no more vixen :frown:. Looking forward to what its replacement will be.
Lol I look forward to Risa and it's nude beaches, I also want to unlock the Samba.
NUDE BEACHES FTW !! :smile:

*EDIT* Anyone else notice the tailor being kinda laggy lately?
Also, wall screens on DS9 are glitchy. I noticed it first when playing the Yesterday's War mission "The Core of the Matter". The screen on the wall in Chulak's office was rolling upwards like a malfunctioning old teletube. Most likely it's a glitch casued by the mod.

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
is it yet, or how is it possible to use other texture sets options, such as the fishnet stockings replacer, petite chest(no boob shadow), black panties?

I edited the lines in "F_Uniforml_Shorts_Klingon_Tos_01.xml" (available from start of game, under the pants section). This seems to be safe to use!

I tried the klingon ToS mesh top but it was missing body mesh. Tried to figure out which xml are the barechested armor (the top with a selectable cutout piece, available at start of game) but couldn't find it.

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Hey Clamman, how did you manage to decompress de Dymmove.bin, it gives me an error when I try.

There a lot of animation especialy on the Risan benches that could be cool to have.

Make sure you're using ExtendedToolset.ST.75.20170412a.27 that Belechannas linked to you. Make a new folder on C:\ Like "C:\NewToolset if you like. Extract everything inside that ExtendedToolset.ST.75.20170412a.27.rar into that new empty folder. Now put the Dynmove.bin in the Newtoolset folder and try dragging it onto Gibbed convert resource. It takes a couple of minutes for it decompile. If you get another error screenshot for us.

*EDIT* Anyone else notice the tailor being kinda laggy lately?
Also, wall screens on DS9 are glitchy. I noticed it first when playing the Yesterday's War mission "The Core of the Matter". The screen on the wall in Chulak's office was rolling upwards like a malfunctioning old teletube. Most likely it's a glitch casued by the mod.

Hmmm can you confirm which bins? Did you temporarily remove all the mods and textures to see if that was the issue? If you can isolate it to CostumeGeometryclient.bin I'll do testing. Also the tailor might lag a bit because the textures are high resolution. What hardware are you running?

is it yet, or how is it possible to use other texture sets options, such as the fishnet stockings replacer, petite chest(no boob shadow), black panties?

I edited the lines in "F_Uniforml_Shorts_Klingon_Tos_01.xml" (available from start of game, under the pants section). This seems to be safe to use!

I tried the klingon ToS mesh top but it was missing body mesh. Tried to figure out which xml are the barechested armor (the top with a selectable cutout piece, available at start of game) but couldn't find it.

Absolutely I'll provide everyone with the textures as a big bundle. Sorry guys should of done that earlier. That's awesome, glad to see someone else working on this also. It might be F_Chest or F_Chestattach somewhere along those lines.

Attachments

CustomTexturesBundle.rar
27.5 MB · Views: 223

Last edited:

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
I'm searching long and hard for it, apparently they removed it or replaced it. I have to play the Mirror universe missions to see if the stance is even still in the game. Notice that the holo leeta at the Dabo tables uses a relaxed stance now instead of the old Vixen one. Dynmove is gonna take me the longest to work on since there are over 15,000 files, luckily some of the animations are conveniently labeled.

Be sure to grab my updated mod - Nudeorions+nudeoutfits ST.75.2017412a.27 on this page, I removed practically all of the Orion bikinis and belts
thanks I got it

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
So is all this going to break after the patch tomorrow? Should we plan on reinstalling tomorrow afternoon? Just wondering the procedure from here forward.

For emotes to replace: I think putting the all fours pose in place of Sit (lounge) would make Risa...interesting. Alternatively, I vote yawn.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Hmmm can you confirm which bins? Did you temporarily remove all the mods and textures to see if that was the issue? If you can isolate it to CostumeGeometryclient.bin I'll do testing. Also the tailor might lag a bit because the textures are high resolution. What hardware are you running?
I've unloaded everything except the texture files and costumgeometry.bin and it still remains so I'm guessing it's in the game itself.

My specs:
Intel Core i7-4790 CPU 3.60 GHz
16 Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Plenty to run STO on high settings

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I've unloaded everything except the texture files and costumgeometry.bin and it still remains so I'm guessing it's in the game itself.

My specs:
Intel Core i7-4790 CPU 3.60 GHz
16 Gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Plenty to run STO on high settings

Nice build. Yeah my bet is on the game itself. That's why Cryptic is always patching.
screenshot_2017-05-11-04-10-19.jpg Lol I had to see it for myself. Looks like normal Romulan technology to me.

So is all this going to break after the patch tomorrow? Should we plan on reinstalling tomorrow afternoon? Just wondering the procedure from here forward.

For emotes to replace: I think putting the all fours pose in place of Sit (lounge) would make Risa...interesting. Alternatively, I vote yawn.

I'll update my mods and some of the jiggle and scale options if there's ever a major patch that breaks something, I'll try to have it done within 6 hours of the patch. Looks like today's patch was minor. Everything seems to work.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Here is the new version of my animation swaps, I've changed a few emotes and a stance plus the phaser idle.
-Dance leg kick to Seductive dance 1
-Dance wave hands to Seductive dance 2
-Dance jester to Electro shock
-Sleeping emote to On all 4s pose *For some reason when viewed at certain angles the legs and arms appear to vibrate/twitch, if I replace a dance emote instead it seems to look normal. I don't think it's worth replacing a dance emote though.* Please share your thoughts.
-Yawn emote to Flirty emote

-Holding pistol/phaser idle to Leeta pistol pose
-Cute stance to Hands on hips

Attachments

• Cute stance.jpg
    Cute stance.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 325
  • cute stance boobs out.jpg
    cute stance boobs out.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 331
  • drawn phaser idle.jpg
    drawn phaser idle.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 390
  • Flirty.jpg
    Flirty.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 337
  • You dropped something Quinn.jpg
    You dropped something Quinn.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 377

Last edited:

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
Here is the new version of my animation swaps, I've changed a few emotes and a stance plus the phaser idle.
-Sleeping emote to On all 4s pose *For some reason when viewed at certain angles the legs and arms appear to vibrate/twitch, if I replace a dance emote instead it seems to look normal. I don't think it's worth replacing a dance emote though.* Please share your thoughts.

Ooh I will have to try these tomorrow

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter

You are my new hero

MQSM01

Potential Patron
Well, nice that the patching is getting worked on again.
Was one of the new desires for this project to get the character poly count upgraded/upgradable for more HD models as well as shaping?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Okay everybody here is the latest update to my Nude outfit collection. Read carefully.

Install in directory Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

You should have 2 folders in your localdata

One is bin (where you put all the other bins Dynmove.bin, costumegeometryclient.bin, etc.) and the other is texture_library
which has a bunch of .wtex files

Remember make sure there are no .mset files laying around in your folders.

This mod makes the Wintercoat cropped jackets (all colors), Iconian vests, Sierra 1 skirt, 23rd century short tight skirt,
Formal skirt invisible so the high rez nude textures are visible. I also removed MOST of the Orion bikini tops, bottoms
and belts. Be advised that the rest of the skirts will have clipping. The skirt least affected by this is TOS split.
There is no fix for this, the only reason this mod is possible is partially because of the "Skirt fix"

I intend to remove more clothing (possibly Open tops) in the future.

Update: If you DO NOT want the see through nipples then they can be removed by going to the
texture_library folder and removing the Uniforms folder. localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms
The uniforms folder has the nipple imprint .wtexes

If you would like Shaved instead of Hairy textures download "shaved textures" from my post on page 70
Then merge the texture_library folder with the one installed from this package.

This is wonderful! Nude Mod is off the Biobed and is better than ever.
I was completely wrong.
This is awesome. Keep up the good work.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hell, anyone that needs a costume piece to get naked, let me know and I'll get you one in game.

Terran Mirror TOS
Skirt 23 c Mini Split

This is wonderful work
I'm going to study the tutorial and try to contribute to this awesome effort

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
This is wonderful! Nude Mod is off the Biobed and is better than ever.
I was completely wrong.
This is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Make sure you pick up my animation swaps :) Thanks for the support.

Well, nice that the patching is getting worked on again.
Was one of the new desires for this project to get the character poly count upgraded/upgradable for more HD models as well as shaping?

I believe Regardie mentioned that a couple pages back, he noticed that there were geometries with Higher poly counts in the game files, but I do not know whether Cryptic implemented them or not. As far as modifying them ourselves we've had no luck working with .msets. You can extract them but not modify them and get the game to load them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.