Star Trek Online Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Alright so the clipping occurs because of Password42's "skirt fix" without it a full body nude would have a visible seam. I'm still trying to figure out how he did that and if it's possible to apply it only to the "Formal skirt". The problem with modding this way is that it is not fully modular. I can make one version with ALL skirts removed, and another with just the Formal skirt removed and no skirt fix to fix the clipping (once I figure out how to.)

Sounds messy. Totally clueless suggestion - would it be possible use a "nude belt" as part of the outfit, to cover the seam and eliminate the need for the other fix?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I can write up a short tutorial in the near future if any modders out there would like to customize their own CostumeGeometryClient.bins for the community.
Yes, do that please. Especialy if this mods is going to need maitence, so ppl can do it them self with out haveing to wait.

Daedalus

Content Creator
giphy.gif

At last, progress. Kudos to you, sir/madam.
I just need the Terran Mirror top and Antares skirt removed for full nude :grin:
Also, the short angled skirt doesn't seem to clip, so I'll use this with the cropped winter jacket to be topless for the time being.

*EDIT* Willl there also be a shaved version? Also, managed to get full nude on 2 of my toons YAY. I got about 7 but 2 only have access to additional outfit slot, so here's to hoping uniforms get modded soon :cool:

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Yes, do that please. Especialy if this mods is going to need maitence, so ppl can do it them self with out haveing to wait.

I have uploaded a tutorial as a Rich text document with some screenshots. Should be more or less straight forward. Everyone feel free to clarify or edit the tutorial to suit your needs. If there is a problem opening the documents I can write the tutorial as a post and upload the images separately.

*Edit*
I will have to update my Tutorial, you absolutely need the skirt fix, problem is I don't know the exact .xml files that were modified. Any new modders that want to create their own custom costumes will have to decompile a fresh copy of costumegeometryclient.bin, decompile my version and then reverse engineer, replacing some of my moddified .xmls with the originals. I believe at the end of the tutorial I mentioned the .xml files that most likely relate to the skirt fix. You can simply copy everything over to the new version you create

Attachments

Costumegeometryclient Tutorial.rar
739.9 KB · Views: 154

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
*EDIT* Willl there also be a shaved version? Also, managed to get full nude on 2 of my toons YAY. I got about 7 but 2 only have access to additional outfit slot, so here's to hoping uniforms get modded soon :cool:

Yes, I uploaded the shaved textures. Merge the texture_library folder with the one in your localdata and overwrite. (Make backups of the hairy ones if you want)

I'm gonna work on trying to get "Open Tops" removed, right now I'm sorting everything out. We will see 3 basic packages at first 1)Full nude orions, plus Winter cropped jackets, Iconian vests, Formal and Sierra 1 Skirt removed, with Skirt fix. 2) Full nude orions, plus winter cropped jackets, formal and sierra 1 skirt NO skirt fix. 3) Full nude orions, Most open tops removed including winter cropped and iconian vests, Most if not all skirts removed, with skirt fix. I think we can all agree we want full nude orions? (At least the ones wearing bikinis in game)

Attachments

Shaved textures.rar
6.3 MB · Views: 156

Last edited:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Jumpin' jumblies! We're back in action! Clamman5, I owe you an ounce of your choice.

I got my cheerleader back! Woohoo!

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
However, my male toon's nipples and chest hair are also showing through his shirt. Just a heads up.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Okay everybody here is the latest update to my Nude outfit collection. Read carefully.

Install in directory Star Trek Online\Live\localdata

You should have 2 folders in your localdata

One is bin (where you put all the other bins Dynmove.bin, costumegeometryclient.bin, etc.) and the other is texture_library
which has a bunch of .wtex files

Remember make sure there are no .mset files laying around in your folders.

This mod makes the Wintercoat cropped jackets (all colors), Iconian vests, Sierra 1 skirt, 23rd century short tight skirt,
Formal skirt invisible so the high rez nude textures are visible. I also removed MOST of the Orion bikini tops, bottoms
and belts. Be advised that the rest of the skirts will have clipping. The skirt least affected by this is TOS split.
There is no fix for this, the only reason this mod is possible is partially because of the "Skirt fix"

I intend to remove more clothing (possibly Open tops) in the future.

Update: If you DO NOT want the see through nipples then they can be removed by going to the
texture_library folder and removing the Uniforms folder. localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Uniforms
The uniforms folder has the nipple imprint .wtexes

If you would like Shaved instead of Hairy textures download "shaved textures" from my post on page 70
Then merge the texture_library folder with the one installed from this package.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 204

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Sounds messy. Totally clueless suggestion - would it be possible use a "nude belt" as part of the outfit, to cover the seam and eliminate the need for the other fix?

Unfortunately I don't think that will be possible :( Apparently the whole reason this mod works is Because of the skirt fix. I tested it out using the tutorial I created and these were the nasty seams I found.
Untitled.png
I will have to update my Tutorial, you absolutely need the skirt fix, problem is I don't know the exact .xml files that were modified. Any new modders that want to create their own custom costumes will have to decompile a fresh copy of costumegeometryclient.bin, decompile my version and then reverse engineer, replacing some of my moddified .xmls with the originals.

Jumpin' jumblies! We're back in action! Clamman5, I owe you an ounce of your choice.
However, my male toon's nipples and chest hair are also showing through his shirt. Just a heads up.

Lmao Thank you, I'd get really paranoid, you weakest strain please.

well sadly the see nipples through clothing applies to the costume regardless of gender. :/ In the meantime use another uniform or play as your females :)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yes, I uploaded the shaved textures. Merge the texture_library folder with the one in your localdata and overwrite. (Make backups of the hairy ones if you want)

I'm gonna work on trying to get "Open Tops" removed, right now I'm sorting everything out. We will see 3 basic packages at first 1)Full nude orions, plus Winter cropped jackets, Iconian vests, Formal and Sierra 1 Skirt removed, with Skirt fix. 2) Full nude orions, plus winter cropped jackets, formal and sierra 1 skirt NO skirt fix. 3) Full nude orions, Most open tops removed including winter cropped and iconian vests, Most if not all skirts removed, with skirt fix. I think we can all agree we want full nude orions? (At least the ones wearing bikinis in game)
You sir, are a gem. The boob squad is back in action! :cool:

*EDIT* I checked and regular lighting or lighting 2.0 is supported.

Last edited:

T'its

Potential Patron
Great news! Is there any chance to have the TOS top and skirt removed, instead of the harder to get iconian and cropped ones?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Good job man, congratz!

You sir, are a gem. The boob squad is back in action! :cool:

*EDIT* I checked and regular lighting or lighting 2.0 is supported.

Thank you guys! I will most certainly keep these mods up to date as soon as a new patch comes out. (With the help of Belechannas' Toolsets of course)

Good to know both lighting systems work Thanks for testing. I'm currently working on DynMove.bin. We will definitely see some new sexy emotes and stances/idles.
Leeta Gun stance (drawn phaser idle) .png Here is Leeta's phaser pose. It will replace the boring pose when you draw a pistol or phaser.
On all fours static emote (replaces Sleep standing) .png On all fours static emote will replace the sleep standing emote or whatever least used emote

There's also an electro-shock animation I can replace an emote with if we can get a consensus on it.
I'm gonna be replaying every mission in the game to get an idea of some of the cool animations in the game. I'm up for suggestions. If you find a cool animation in the cinematics just tell me the name of the mission and the character that uses it.

Great news! Is there any chance to have the TOS top and skirt removed, instead of the harder to get iconian and cropped ones?

I personally use the TOS top and skirt as a normal outfit, but I will try to get other outfits working namely "Open tops" For now I suggest you use the Sierra 1 skirt and buy a winter cropped jacket on the exchange in game. If it's too expensive I wouldn't mind buying some on the exchange myself and giving them to supporters for free or listing a bunch of them on the exchange for 1000 ec each.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Is Leeta's vixen stance still in there? 'Cause that's the one stance I'm rooting for to get back.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Thank you guys! I will most certainly keep these mods up to date as soon as a new patch comes out. (With the help of Belechannas' Toolsets of course)

Good to know both lighting systems work Thanks for testing. I'm currently working on DynMove.bin. We will definitely see some new sexy emotes and stances/idles.
View attachment 61746 Here is Leeta's phaser pose. It will replace the boring pose when you draw a pistol or phaser.
View attachment 61747 On all fours static emote will replace the sleep standing emote or whatever least used emote

There's also an electro-shock animation I can replace an emote with if we can get a consensus on it.
I'm gonna be replaying every mission in the game to get an idea of some of the cool animations in the game. I'm up for suggestions. If you find a cool animation in the cinematics just tell me the name of the mission and the character that uses it.

I am very curious to see where you go with these emotes. This seems to be an underused part of STO in general, and I've often wondered if there's a way we could have some more fun with them.

I am curious about how to create custom costumes, specifically if we can create some lingerie options. Something like thigh highs from the tall boots or portions of swimwear as lingerie. At the very least, customizing panty color like the Orion bottoms? Can anyone with real skills weigh in on these possibilities while we are getting this going again?
I personally use the TOS top and skirt as a normal outfit, but I will try to get other outfits working namely "Open tops" For now I suggest you use the Sierra 1 skirt and buy a winter cropped jacket on the exchange in game. If it's too expensive I wouldn't mind buying some on the exchange myself and giving them to supporters for free or listing a bunch of them on the exchange for 1000 ec each.

Hell, anyone that needs a costume piece to get naked, let me know and I'll get you one in game.

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
Okay, Good news guys. I was able to modify CostumeGeometryclient.bin and make the Winter cropped jackets, Formal skirt and Orion Bikini (More to come) invisible so that the high rez textures are visible. It's important that your Star Trek Online\Live\localdata folder only contain these 2 folders: bin and texture_library. Make sure there are no .mset files lying around. I am using Lighting 2.0 and have not tested with the old lighting system. I put up screenshots showing the costume you need to equip to be fully nude for Captains and Bridge officers. I am aware that Bridge officers can only equip the Winter cropped jackets and not formal skirts so they will only be topless. I am working on modifying a skirt to make them bottomless, and I will try to remove the Orion belts to make them fully nude. (Will work on Romulan bottoms also for those who have Romulan Boffs)

If anyone wants the mods I use let me know, I have updated season 13 bins - Moderate breast jiggle, 2x Breast size increase, Zoomed out headshots, My animation swap, and these nude outfits.
Known bugs: Some clipping on other skirts, please test and take screenshots.
Credit: All thanks goes to Password42, the original creators of the textures and tools and Belechannas for providing us with updated Toolsets
lucky me I play an Orion

T'its

Potential Patron

View attachment 61746 Here is Leeta's phaser pose. It will replace the boring pose when you draw a pistol or phaser.
View attachment 61747 On all fours static emote will replace the sleep standing emote or whatever least used emote

Nah that's fine thank you. I got some cash to get some. I just do not want to edit that many outfits since I use the terran tos top and one of the tos skirts! :wink: It's what Kirk would have wanted.

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Is Leeta's vixen stance still in there? 'Cause that's the one stance I'm rooting for to get back.

I'm searching long and hard for it, apparently they removed it or replaced it. I have to play the Mirror universe missions to see if the stance is even still in the game. Notice that the holo leeta at the Dabo tables uses a relaxed stance now instead of the old Vixen one. Dynmove is gonna take me the longest to work on since there are over 15,000 files, luckily some of the animations are conveniently labeled.

lucky me I play an Orion

Be sure to grab my updated mod - Nudeorions+nudeoutfits ST.75.2017412a.27 on this page, I removed practically all of the orion bikinis and belts

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Damn, Vixen was one of my other favorite parts. But I look forward to this all fours pose and whatever else you dig up from in there.

Can we hold a feast in Clamman5's honor at Risa this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.