Star Trek Online Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, I removed the TOS Mirror top, Unfortunately I tested most of the open tops in the past few days and they don't work. The character will be partially invisible. I conclude that the only tops that are safe to remove are any that show stomach and some cleavage.

Yup it adds and works perfectly.

Well done Clamman5.
Honor is due.

Proceeding to stripping the girls.

Cheers,

M

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, I removed the TOS Mirror top, Unfortunately I tested most of the open tops in the past few days and they don't work. The character will be partially invisible. I conclude that the only tops that are safe to remove are any that show stomach and some cleavage.

Feds don't really have cleavage..even with open or tops showing midriff....there's only exposed toon chest. No side boobage at all. Only Fem Klinks with a boob window seem to display decolletage. This seems racist and discriminatoony to me.

I'm just saying.

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter

Given this, it's odd that the Romulan civilian wrap works so well.

Hmmm

Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
And if all this could be poured into an installer so we can choose what mod parts to install, that would top it all off.

The ZTS

Content Creator
@Clanman5 Astoundingly done sir, it's an excellent start. How DID you manage to figure out how the new streamlining works? For the longest time I thought the server got so optimized it assumed the client was full of crap when it came to textures...

Even so, well done. There is yet hope.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Guys I found a way to unlock outfits for all factions. For example Klingons, Romulans, Orions can wear Federation uniforms. Or Federation players can wear klingon stuff. Swimsuits can be used ANYWHERE not just on Risa. However other people can see this in game so I am hesitant in releasing this. I need everyone's feedback on this. Is there a possibility people will report players with an unlocked tailor? Will we potentially be banned. I figure a bunch of players wearing swimsuits on ESD would draw unnecessary attention. Share your thoughts.

I am in the process of removing some klingon stuff. I did one of the TOS klingon outfits.

Bummer thanks for trying though
I will work on the Romulan civilian skirt, personally I use the 23rd century Short tight to make Romulans nude, it was a free giveaway at some point.

Astoundingly done sir, it's an excellent start. How DID you manage to figure out how the new streamlining works? For the longest time I thought the server got so optimized it assumed the client was full of crap when it came to textures...

Even so, well done. There is yet hope.

It's actually quite the miracle that the textures load. Apparently the textures Password42 and the original creators made were grandfathered in, the game thinks they're original files. The hex editing and dds compression is identical to the game's files. Really it was just trial and error. The new streamlining destroyed .msets for good however.

And if all this could be poured into an installer so we can choose what mod parts to install, that would top it all off.

I can provide the different variations of the mods and textures to someone with experience in creating installers, unfortunately the coding associated with creating one is outside my realm of expertise.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Guys I found a way to unlock outfits for all factions. For example Klingons, Romulans, Orions can wear Federation uniforms. Or Federation players can wear klingon stuff. Swimsuits can be used ANYWHERE not just on Risa. However other people can see this in game so I am hesitant in releasing this. I need everyone's feedback on this. Is there a possibility people will report players with an unlocked tailor? Will we potentially be banned. I figure a bunch of players wearing swimsuits on ESD would draw unnecessary attention. Share your thoughts..
A nude mod such as this is client-based, meaning the person using it sees it; the rest of the game world is blissfully unaware. However, if the entire game world sees your toon running around in the buff or anything else out of the ordinary, that'll get you a ban for sure. So better off not doing it. Keep it on the down-low.
Just my humble two cents...

I can provide the different variations of the mods and textures to someone with experience in creating installers, unfortunately the coding associated with creating one is outside my realm of expertise.
Maybe shoot Password42 a PM and ask how he did it...?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Guys I found a way to unlock outfits for all factions. For example Klingons, Romulans, Orions can wear Federation uniforms. Or Federation players can wear klingon stuff. Swimsuits can be used ANYWHERE not just on Risa. However other people can see this in game so I am hesitant in releasing this. I need everyone's feedback on this. Is there a possibility people will report players with an unlocked tailor? Will we potentially be banned. I figure a bunch of players wearing swimsuits on ESD would draw unnecessary attention. Share your thoughts.

There are a lot of ppl that use it and nothing happend to them. There are a lot of screenshots of them on the forums and nothing happend to them. Plz, let us know how is done, and let ppl take the risk for their own.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The other option is to give the tutorial by PM on this site, so the ppl that ask for it knows the risks and contition of useing it.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Well, for me the only purpose of this mod was and is to strip my girls and that's been achieved. Although a swimwear remover would be nice too ^_^

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Going to the ESD with the swimwear will be retarded, but the posibility of useing swimwear on your ship or on SP missions, that can be cool.

If no one wants it, canyou give me some instructions via PM Clamman5?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Will be updating with more nude outfits soon, in the meantime some screenshots.
screenshot_2017-05-21-13-10-54.jpg
screenshot_2017-05-21-13-11-03.jpg

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
This is a lockbox emote? Any chance you could switch this to one of the other emotes? Maybe one of the other dances? I'm curious to see it now.

This is the electroshock emote, she just shakes her head and arms around violently.
screenshot_2017-05-21-13-13-07.jpg

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Two of my feds are wearing the skimpiest orion armor....I did this with a tailor hack and the klingon doomsday machine mission. I haven't been able to do it for a long time and I haven't been able to change outfits on those characters without destroying the orion armor.

Al Gekko has said more than once that he sees Feds clad Orion style at ESD and Starfleet Academy as immersion breaking and non-canonical. But I disagree and would argue that there is a heritage as long and distinguished as my manhood, of Galactic Trek Nudity.
But Chris Pine's Kirk surely got naked with Orions or someone equivalently green, in the JJ movies. Deanna Troi had a naked Betazoid Wedding and every female on Feringinar, irrespective of species, walks around naked. T'Pol seemed to have no hangups about being unclothed....I could go on and on and on.

I haven't been reported or banned yet and have received more than a few favorable comments from curious onlookers.

I agree with Daedelus that overt public nudity might be a bridge too far but it would be cool to unlock faction limited clothing...a Romulan in a Princess Leia Slave Bikini would be interesting.

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
On further Reflection....I'm going with Daedelus on this....
If you unlock the Tailor....someone not a member of this community will go crazy and abuse the power and ruin it for everyone.
Cryptic might bring down the hammer on even innocent client based modding...
Invisible Invincible Invulnerable might be the better part of valor.

Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
If you unlock the Tailor....someone not a member of this community will go crazy and abuse the power and ruin it for everyone.

Maggot
Ignorance is bliss, right? =^_^=

Clamman5

Swell Supporter

Maggot

Right that's what I'm most afraid of, I'm going to take down the version I posted previously. I assume everybody who initially saw it downloaded it already. I will continue to work on just removing basic outfits now. However if anyone from the community asks for it privately I'd share it.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Yes, I agree.. players running with swimsuit on ESD is going to bring too much attention and they are probably going to nuke this endeavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.