Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
So with the ones who know how to update the tool MIA, Dos this mean that this mod has been abandon? or is some one working on updating the tool?

The mod works! The only thing that does not is the boobs scale. That thing has been an issue since day 1. I dont use it, I in my modest opinion, you ppl should start forgeting about thouse gigantic boobs.

bikaru

Potential Patron
It's not just boobs modding the scaling values were good for. The minimums could be made smaller as well, such as the hips. I'm sure there are other users out there who had plenty of variation in characters (other than just breasts) which all now look a bit bland & similar.

This time was bound to come. I'm usually an optimistic but I don't think it's going to get any better...only worse.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
The mod doesn't work at all. Even with the dumb extra files.

What was the way to uninstal the mod again? Was something complicated AF.

"Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource doesnt work anymore" Does that ring a bell?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
To any admin, some one needs to edit the first topic and remove the broken installer.

What was the way to uninstal the mod again? Was something complicated AF.

Just remove (make a backup just in case) the content under Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata folder exept for Gameprefs file.

It's not just boobs modding the scaling values were good for. The minimums could be made smaller as well, such as the hips. I'm sure there are other users out there who had plenty of variation in characters (other than just breasts) which all now look a bit bland & similar.

This time was bound to come. I'm usually an optimistic but I don't think it's going to get any better...only worse.

That does not bother me, bug has been part of the mod since day one. The issue is that some kids are running with some broken trailor costumes and other kids are reporting that on the forums, some day cryptic is going to change it all.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
To any admin, some one needs to edit the first topic and remove the broken installer.

PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to report the specific post that contains the broken installer.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
No offence Fleet, but it's quite literally the first post.
None taken. The first post refers to a previous thread ("This is the new development thread for the Star Trek Online Nude Mod, previously known as the Extended Nude Patch." ). That's why I was confused when you said "some one needs to edit the first topic ..."
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Achievment unlocked: You tricked a trickster.
So. Cryptic makes Problems and the Installer is down. Bad. But i think we make a round of 17 ^^
New instructions:

1. uninstall this (dump version of the) Game :P
2. take my Star Trek Files from (10.25.2019 date before the dump patches happends).
3. make a personal backup from this files and copy in your Star Trek files, it is your decide how file places do you take.
4. Don't start this Game! ^^
5. Run Our favourite Nude Mod Installer.
6. Finish the installer and start the game and let patch it.
7. this can you make everytime again and again to create your own localdata files.

8. Enjoy your sexy toon.

For the last words. I love older Game Versions ^^

From many games i learned a some stuff how tricked the Gamefiles. And here nevermind. Because never cryptic change her files, and now it's happened. For the Future we must prepared and have a Ermegency Plan :) Fly Save.

My STO files are to big for the forum i Downloaded it to: Star Trek Online Legacy - Google Drive
see my new Post

Last edited:

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
So. Cryptic makes Problems and the Installer is down. Bad. But i think we make a round of 17 ^^
New instructions:

2. take my Star Trek Files from (10.25.2019 date before the dump patches happends).
3. make a personal backup from this files and copy in your Star Trek files, it is your decide how file places do you take.
7. this can you make everytime again and again to create your own localdata files.
8. Enjoy your sexy toon.

From many games i learned a some stuff how tricked the Gamefiles. And here nevermind. Because never cryptic change her files, and now it's happened. For the Future we must prepared and have a Ermegency Plan :) Fly Save.

My STO files are to big for the forum i Downloaded it to: Star Trek Online Legacy - Google Drive
Its to much. Just find someone making anew nude mod.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Yes it is much, but in the moment we have no a another Options. If you downloaded this file one time, you don't need download this again. Only the patcher. It gives a another way to do this but the Problem is, Which file makes at the moment the Installer Problem? When i know it, i can make this trick with only a file and you must in the future only make a additional Step, to have your mod easy

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
New instructions:

8. Enjoy your sexy toon.

Can you repost your files from 10.25.2019? for some reason I cant seem to find them.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Forgot my first Post. Hehe. I have found the file that makes this Problems. It is the 8.5 GB bins.hogg
And here my new Instructions:
1. Download the bins.rar (versions 10.25.2019 here: bins.rar
(The .rar file size is only 5.9 Gb)
2. Make a Backup and Save the file on desktop or another places.
3. Make a Backup from the bins.hogg file in your Star Trek Online file the places is: \Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\piggs
Important! You need everytime the actually bins.hogg files. If you ignore it the Game becomes crash.

4. you replace your actually bins.hogg file with the another files v. 10.25.2019.
5. You run Our favourite Nude Mod Installer.
6. after that is finish you replace the 10.25.2019 bins.hogg file with the actually bins.hogg file from Cryptic.
7. Enjoy your sexy toon.

So this is i think very easy to make it and i think every Guy in this Forum can download one time the 5,9 GB file.

When you make it all right, you need only download my file and don't need to repatch it.
and this solution is actually better as nothing ;)

Have fun and Fly Save

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Hello Guys i have found one Thing thats i warned you. Arc have a new Support System.
When you use the Nude Mod do not make ingame Tickets. Only about on the Website from Cryptic.

And why? With the new Support system. makes the Game automatic a screenshot from the Game without the UI and Uploads in the Ticket folder.
And you cannot delete this file. I am very curious, if the support ignore this Screenshot or they ban me xD
Fly Save

Attachments

• ticketscreen.PNG
    ticketscreen.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 182

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
This happens too without the Arc Launcher. Don't forgot, when you sayed, that you don't use the Support, good idea, i try everyday my best to not use this Support (i don't like it) but when Some stuffs disappaered from the account is that a problem, that i don't solve alone ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.