Soul Calibur VI Male Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
SC6_MaleNudeMod.jpg

SCVI_MaleNudeMod_UncutPenis.jpg

Physics Genital
1.gif
Uncircumcised Ver.
SCVI_MaleGenitalParts_Uncircumcision_PA.gif

This mod hide Loincloth for male, female. Replace square, triangular, heart custom objects for pubic hair and genitals!

18+ Comic
From DLC 2B interesting skills.

Soul Calibur VI - Hots Sports.jpg

Files Description:
Latest Version:
Main Files:

SCVI_MaleNudeMod_v1.1.7z (Replace the default underwear and Loincloth)
SCVI_MaleNudeMod_MainFile[OnlyHideDefaultUnderwear].7z (Only Hide Default Underwear)

Sub Files:
SCVI_MaleNudeMod_GenitalParts_v1.1.7z (Male Genital Parts)
SCVI_MaleNudeMod_SubFile_HideFundoshi.7z (Corresponding use of the main file SCVI_MaleNudeMod_MainFile[OnlyHideDefaultUnderwear].7z)

SCVI_MaleGenitalParts_Anim_v1.1.7z (Erect version a tiny motion animation.)
SCVI_MaleNudeMod_UncutPenis.7z (Only uncircumcised genitals)
SCVI_MaleNudeMod_GenitalParts_Physics_Anim_v1.2.7z (Contains one Physics Genital and one Genital Animation)
SCVI_MaleGenitalParts_Uncircumcision_PA.7z (Contains one Uncircumcised Physics Genital. Replace Heart)

Updated (UTC+8):
11/28/2018 Add a uncircumcised version physics genital.
11/14/2018 The physics parameters were adjusted.
11/05/2018 Add a physics genital.
11/04/2018 Add erect version a tiny motion animation and a uncircumcised genitals.
10/31/2018 Release version 1.1. I remake the files. There is currently no problem with the game crashing in this version. New version file replace the default underwear and Loincloth.
10/30/2018 Added replace the default underwear. This is sub mod file, use with the latest version of the main file!
10/23/2018 Add erect version.
10/22/2018 First Version.

How to use:
Copy .pak file to steamapps\common\SoulcaliburVI\SoulcaliburVI\Content\Paks\~mods
~mods
folder not, pleate manually create!

How to use in game:
See the picture to choose the items to edit in the game!

Attachments

SCVI_MaleNudeMod_v1.1.7z
1.8 MB · Views: 13,263

SCVI_MaleNudeMod_GenitalParts_v1.1.7z
24.2 MB · Views: 3,924

SCVI_MaleGenitalParts_Anim_v1.1.7z
24.2 MB · Views: 2,363

SCVI_MaleNudeMod_UncutPenis.7z
26.7 MB · Views: 33,255

Last edited:

lunawuff

Potential Patron
I can't believe a male nude mode comes before a female nude mode...
Easy enough to believe when you consider that Sakura4 a.k.a. Ogami4 is light years ahead of anyone else with regards to modding skill and also seems to be way more attracted to males than to females. I could be wrong and if so I apologize.

Either way, I do hope that Sakura4 can find it in their heart to work on a female nude mod as well, because I think if we need to wait for someone else it might take quite some time.

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
About Female Nude Mod
After hiding of the underwear, the mesh has gaps.
Another way is to use hex editor to modify the nude mesh of other races to replace the human body mesh. But my test has not been successful.

1.jpg

B

Bayonetta521

非常感谢你们的努力,我非常期待女性裸体模特的完成,相信一定会是非常棒的体验

simkill

Potential Patron
Honestly I don't even mind the mesh gaps if i could get a copy of the .pak my dreams would literally have come true.... strike another one off the bucket list very good work sakura4

这是惊人的工作, 我喜欢的文件的副本。对我来说, 这是很好的工作 Sakura4

H

hewaijin

WeChat截圖_20181029224624.png

when I use a man nude mode clothes character with another nude character to battle, no matter is he or she, will crash. What happened?
It doesn't happen when I use two nude girls, Why?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
View attachment 82641

when I use a man nude mode clothes character with another nude character to battle, no matter is he or she, will crash. What happened?
It doesn't happen when I use two nude girls, Why?

Because of the use of new material file, some parameters may be lost, and the game can not find some corresponding files. Crash!!! Please play offline! At the moment I am not sure how to solve it.

Arioh

Potential Patron
Hello, first, big thank you for such mod. and tiny request - is it possible to have other variant wich hides fundoshi, than loincloth? Or at least have it in addition removal, like in previous version?

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hello, first, big thank you for such mod. and tiny request - is it possible to have other variant wich hides fundoshi, than loincloth? Or at least have it in addition removal, like in previous version?

If you don't want the default underwear to be hidden, you can unpack the file and delete the model under Content\Creation\01_Nude\001\nude_001_m_H_Hip.uasset and nude_001_m_H_Hip.uexp

Belmod7

Potential Patron
I wonder if anybody its doing any modding on costumes it would be nice to see Taki's or Ivy's costumes showing a little more meat after breaking.

Arioh

Potential Patron
If you don't want the default underwear to be hidden, you can unpack the file and delete the model under Content\Creation\01_Nude\001\nude_001_m_H_Hip.uasset and nude_001_m_H_Hip.uexp
no, i didnt talking about default briefs - i asking that instead of loincloth, fundoshi will be used...
I mean, that those items (default briefs and fundoshi) that in red circles would be reveal nude body when equipped...
20181103102418_1.jpg

Last edited:

JellalErza

Potential Patron
Great mod, but I still confuse how many should I move (down and behind) the genital to make it more real.

Btw, I really love your character in the picture. Could you share to me your save data? If it not bother you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.