Sunset Overdrive Nude Male, Female Mod (1 Viewer)

Boogermiller623

Potential Patron
So iv'e installed all the necessary components for this mod to work. i installed resorep, put the game exe into resorep, put the textures on the modded folder. Then when i start the game and go to see if the mod worked dun dun dun... nothing had changed. What should i do?

lifesuckz69

Potential Patron
You have to copy the DLL's from the resorep folder to the game's root folder.

I can't copy files into the folder, cause Microsoft is on with their encryption and permission bullshit.
I already took ownership and granted full control permissions, tried with command prompt, turned off UAC.
I believe it's because the files are encrypted, but I can't take encryption off either.

Anyone solved it for the windows store version?

Edit: I also tried to put them into system32 and syswow64 as suggested in the better nude mod, but I still get the exception error that other users wrote.

lunarchaos69

Potential Patron
im having an error where i have done everything right i set it as sunset 32 bit and go into game and no changes mod doesnt work so i switch it to 64 bit like attached files and get this error pop up everytime i try to run game and the game just crashes

Attachments

• screanshot 2.jpg
    screanshot 2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 87
  • screenshot for Sunset.jpg
    screenshot for Sunset.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.