Some Stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
If I could ever figure out how to get animated cum strands to look right, I'd already have X-ray finished, with visible cum going down her throat :(

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
BuckWild said:
The HJ Mode Mouse Hold mod links to Hair Tools. Could you be bothered to fix it?

Back to this again... Not a single person seemed to comment on it, so here it is again. Was the Hand Job Mode Mouse Hold mod even re-uploaded? Or was it an accidental mislinking to the Hair Tools download?

ModGuy

Content Creator
BuckWild said:
BuckWild said:
The HJ Mode Mouse Hold mod links to Hair Tools. Could you be bothered to fix it?

Back to this again... Not a single person seemed to comment on it, so here it is again. Was the Hand Job Mode Mouse Hold mod even re-uploaded? Or was it an accidental mislinking to the Hair Tools download?

Fixed.

shadowviper1228

Potential Patron
Dante said:
If I could ever figure out how to get animated cum strands to look right, I'd already have X-ray finished, with visible cum going down her throat :(

Oh, okay then, forget my idea.

I

infernal hyperion

Is it at all possible to get a re-upload for the Her Penis Slider Range Increase mod? I would love to have that, or something like it.

trashyaccount22

Potential Patron
As with all things I can't seem to figure out on my own, I feel kinda dumb right now. I'm trying to use FasterCumFade and it's not working at all. It's in the mods folder, it's file is all set, but I don't know were to change the setting for it. Is it just right in the Notes file? Because changing that doesn't seem to do anything for the fade.

A

ab5

Would you please repost the Her Penis Slider Range Increase mod? Want it the most and it's the only one down! :P

B2oba-Izi

Potential Patron
The mod still doesn't work. :( I use the 5.23 version of the Loader and SWF Opener.

P

Poni_Ball

I don't know why, but I cannot access Solid Files at all.. I've check through my anti-virus and even tried a different browser. Any help with this?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Some hosts can be temperamental at times, or with certain users.
A collection of all files in the OP have been uploaded in a single archive on a different host.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hey, your archive did not get deleted. good thing you used a different file host for it, that still has everything.

looks like i won't need to upload your stuff xD

ModGuy

Content Creator
sby said:
hey, your archive did not get deleted. good thing you used a different file host for it, that still has everything.

looks like i won't need to upload your stuff xD

Oh wow, nice one. Forgot all about that.
It will miss the more advanced stuff but that was bound to break anyway because of new proxies etc.
Will fix this thread eventually.

Tigek12

Potential Patron
I'm so sorry to bother you but I simply can't get this to work. I tried to upload it via SWF upload but it wouldn't work. I'm trying to get the penis range increase to work (on him) and I tried the linked one in chat as well, but it just make's the girl's face seethrough. What am I doing wrong?

I've tried it with loader and with a stand-alone SWF reader as loader and still can't get it. Does it have to be in that weird text document form? I don't know how to do that..read tutorials ect. but it's beyond me :(

GLord

Potential Patron
I'd like to second the request for the dynamic flask to be reuploaded.

When and if possible. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.