Some Stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zan

Potential Patron
Oh wow, sby. That's a pretty awesome mod. I was hoping somebody would take up what ModGuy started and have some fun with it, and you definitely came up with some cool new features.

Maybe you should post it in the breast expansion thread so some more people interested in that stuff see it?

Also, seeing as you obviously know you're way around the mod, I was wondering, would it be possible/would you mind tweaking it so that cumming in her throat initiates the expansion too? Or would that not work because it doesn't interact with volume the same way?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Zan said:
Oh wow, sby. That's a pretty awesome mod. I was hoping somebody would take up what ModGuy started and have some fun with it, and you definitely came up with some cool new features.

Maybe you should post it in the breast expansion thread so some more people interested in that stuff see it?

Also, seeing as you obviously know you're way around the mod, I was wondering, would it be possible/would you mind tweaking it so that cumming in her throat initiates the expansion too? Or would that not work because it doesn't interact with volume the same way?
i did try to do that, but i was unable to find a function call or variable (through the code examples i found) to tell me when the guy is cumming. if i did have a "him.isCumming" or an event listener for it, i could combine it with the her.mouthFull and changes in her.cumInMouth to determine if he is in her throat, and then it would be possible. i have no clue how modguy figures out what variables and functions there are, unless he was just trying good sounding names like me xD .

as a side note, i did ask konashion about the variables and functions, and he said they are subject to change and he hasn't documented anything. since it is an ongoing project, i understand that he doesn't want to feel responsible for breaking other people's code (and feeling limited to not change it) just because he is updating his own game. he did however, suggested finding an app / program to view them, so i am going to try to find a swf decompiler and see how it works. if this does work, this will open up many doors :D

ModGuy

Content Creator
Zan said:
Maybe you should post it in

By all means create a thread for mods if you plan to make more than one, it would be nice to have a new modder around and it would help to find the files.

sby said:
as a side note, i did ask konashion about the variables and functions, and he said they are subject to change
he did however, suggested finding an app / program to view them, so i am going to try to find a swf decompiler

Guess who suggested the decompiler.
Anyway, if you need more information then shoot me a PM.
I can run you through some methods I use to grab crucial info.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the decompiler worked beautifully, and oh did i find capabilities. thank you for the suggestion modguy, it was quite helpful and i am already finding some useful methods and boolean variables to really make this mod functional :D

not sure how much of a modder i will be; i am not actually experienced with flash or actionscript, so i am not familiar with the way the graphical things work together; but i have used enough languages to work with the coding part of this. this means that i will most likely stick to what i like to call "behavior" mods that alter behavior of what already exists.

there are some other behavior options / mods that i have wanted in the game, maybe i will end up creating them myself after some code diving 8)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Kyro said:
ModGuy said:

''Invalid or Deleted File''

Just a heads up. (rest are fine though) >.>

Blocked for violation. Actual file was all code, apparently mentioning penis warrants a removal.
EDIT: Reuploaded.
EDIT2:
Dante said:
Probably because it has a "penis" in it. Lol, one moment.

EDIT: Renamed it "P Slider", try it now.

lol. Stop sucking mediafire.

D

deadpool

Can some one help me on using Doggy mode?
step by step ? please im desperate >_<

NeloXI

Potential Patron
Hey, bit of a suggestion. Maybe could even be considered a request, idk.

Your spitdrool mod - the one that makes her drool when the penis is in her mouth. I really like it, but it seems to generate strands at times that cause them to fly into her eyes. It occurred to me that it would probably not cause this issue if the extra drooling only happened while deepthroating or completely hilted. I'd also quite like it personally.

Just an idea is all. Thanks for all these great mods =D.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
NeloXI said:
Hey, bit of a suggestion. Maybe could even be considered a request, idk.

Your spitdrool mod - the one that makes her drool when the penis is in her mouth. I really like it, but it seems to generate strands at times that cause them to fly into her eyes. It occurred to me that it would probably not cause this issue if the extra drooling only happened while deepthroating or completely hilted. I'd also quite like it personally.

Just an idea is all. Thanks for all these great mods =D.
i think it might be a weird timing creation issue for strands. i had to deal with it also and make sure there was a frame delay when making the strand, and a frame delay after adding links before another is added. kona probably has the strands update on a ticker going off every other frame.
(strands seem to originate from the middle of her head by default xD )

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
I've taken the liberty of modifying your drip_out mod.

it now removes nostril-spray, but uses the same settings to determine when to start drooling and when to stop.

Code:
package flash
{
    import flash.display.*;
    import flash.events.*;

public dynamic class Main extends flash.display.MovieClip
    {
        var loader;
        var nostril:Boolean;
        var z = new MovieClip();

public function initl(l) {
		l.unloadMod();
		loader = l;
		loader.registerUnloadFunction(undo);
		nostril = loader.g.nostrilSpray;
		loader.g.nostrilSpray = false;
           	z.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, cTest);
	}

public function cTest(param1) {
            if (loader.her.cumInMouth >= loader.her.fullCumInMouth + loader.her.minNostrilSpray) {
                loader.her.startDroolingCum();
            }
            if (loader.her.cumInMouth <= loader.her.fullCumInMouth && loader.her.mouthFull) {
                loader.her.stopDroolingCum();
            }
            return;
        }

public function undo() {
            z.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, this.cTest);
	    loader.g.nostrilSpray = nostril;
            return;
        }
    }
}

if you do not want me to spread the code or the mod, please tell me so and I will remove both again

looks like I screwed something up, at least on my end it broke... so I removed the mod until I fixed it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
package flash
{
import flash.display.*;
import flash.events.*;

{
var loader;
var z = new MovieClip();

l.unloadMod();
loader = l;
}

if (loader.her.cumInMouth >= loader.her.fullCumInMouth + loader.her.minNostrilSpray) {
}
if (loader.her.cumInMouth <= loader.her.fullCumInMouth && loader.her.mouthFull) {
}
return;
}

public function undo() {
return;
}
}
}
after a quick glance, this might be causing weird things.
her.mouthfull doesn't relate to cum in mouth, but if she has a penis in her mouth.
see if removing that helps.

personally, i would use the drool flag to prevent the if statements from activating stopdrooling and stopdrooling all of the time if they have already activated, like:
if (!her.droolingCum && loader.her.cumInMouth >= loader.her.fullCumInMouth + loader.her.minNostrilSpray) {
}
if (her.droolingCum && loader.her.cumInMouth <= loader.her.fullCumInMouth) {
}

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
sby said:
package flash
{
import flash.display.*;
import flash.events.*;

{
var loader;
var z = new MovieClip();

l.unloadMod();
loader = l;
}

}
}
return;
}

public function undo() {
return;
}
}
}
after a quick glance, this might be causing weird things.
her.mouthfull doesn't relate to cum in mouth, but if she has a penis in her mouth.
see if removing that helps.

personally, i would use the drool flag to prevent the if statements from activating stopdrooling and stopdrooling all of the time if they have already activated, like:
if (!her.droolingCum && loader.her.cumInMouth >= loader.her.fullCumInMouth + loader.her.minNostrilSpray) {
}
if (her.droolingCum && loader.her.cumInMouth <= loader.her.fullCumInMouth) {
}

it has to be something in the startDrooling-part, cause nothing is happening, the cumInMouth-amount is reduced, but there is no visible effect. when I reload while the effect *should* be happening, it creates... something, a quick, white fluctuation that vanishes in an instance.

eh, I'll go back to the start and redo it step by step and then I'll see whats wrong

fixed it. the amount being drooled was too low, so now that is checked for:

Code:
package flash
{
    import flash.display.*;
    import flash.events.*;

{
        var loader;
        var her;
        var threshold:Number;
        var z = new MovieClip();

l.unloadMod();
		loader = l;
		her = loader.her;
		if(her.minNostrilSpray <= 15) {
			threshold = 15;
		} else {
			threshold = her.minNostrilSpray;
		}
	}

if (!her.droolingCum && her.cumInMouth >= her.fullCumInMouth + threshold) {
			her.startDroolingCum();
		}
		if (her.droolingCum && her.cumInMouth <= her.fullCumInMouth) {
			her.stopDroolingCum();
		}
        }

public function undo() {
        }
    }
}

I might include another check to see if this creates weird numbers (like her.fullCumInMouth + threshold > her.maxCumInMouth), but right now it's good enough ;)

[attachurl=1]

@modguy: i know, I know, I'll make my own thread eventually ;)

Attachments

Drip_Out.swf
663 bytes · Views: 330

S

Sandstorm

Is it wrong that I found all the code talk in this thread as arousing as what was being coded?

Ruin

Potential Patron
Great work on these~.

I noticed an issue with Variant 2 of the excessive spit mod, the SpitDroolOut one, and was wondering if it might be a quick fix (I really like that one!). After some use, I notice the source point of the spit moves from her mouth to elsewhere. It seems to be random, as sometimes spit will start eminating from her hair or sometimes further to the right. I usually notice it occur after sudden movement, and there seems to be no way to reset it. Any idea what it may be?

Again, thanks for the great work!

ModGuy

Content Creator
Ruin said:
Great work on these~.

I noticed an issue with Variant 2 of the excessive spit mod, the SpitDroolOut one, and was wondering if it might be a quick fix (I really like that one!). After some use, I notice the source point of the spit moves from her mouth to elsewhere. It seems to be random, as sometimes spit will start eminating from her hair or sometimes further to the right. I usually notice it occur after sudden movement, and there seems to be no way to reset it. Any idea what it may be?

Again, thanks for the great work!

Known bug, not sure what causes it either, seems to happen with all liquid generating mods.
Ask sby or gollum to look in to this one.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have seen it too, and i have no clue what could be the culprit.

this even happens when using the proper built-in functions as well

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Have seen that movement of the point where she drools from in vanilla SDT often enough.. So it's not a Loader Bug imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.