Some Stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leela

Potential Patron
The evil "Mediafire" has dared to suspend out modding hero's account. Any chance of some mirrors?

lraushtsen

Potential Patron
It might just be me here, but I believe that the link for "Adjust speed of swallowing animation" is incorrect, seeing as how it's the same URL for "Camera Control".

Thought that'd be worth mentioning.

I also followed what "Adjust speed of swallowing animation" was hyperlinked to, found a download, and noticed that it was taken down / broken.

Is there something I'm missing?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
The HJ Mode Mouse Hold mod links to Hair Tools. Could you be bothered to fix it?

artacuno53

Potential Patron
My virus software is telling me that the sloppy mods are malware and wont let me download them :(

sby

Content Creator
Coder
artacuno53 said:
My virus software is telling me that the sloppy mods are malware and wont let me download them :(
make sure you are downloading the files that have the file extension .swf

artacuno53

Potential Patron
sby said:
artacuno53 said:
make sure you are downloading the files that have the file extension .swf

I think it must just be solidfiles, I click right under the ads, and over where it says follow solid file, where it says download (filesize) right?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dante said:
I just attempted the download, and nothing happened ??? What kind of antivirus are you running?
probably the kind that needs a real antivirus to remove it.

i use avira, and also comodo 'firewall' to block avira notifications.
i then have malwarebytes and super antispyware for scanners.

also, adblockplus browser add-on could also be considered part of my 'anti-virus' considering how amazing it is.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I use Avira & Malewarebytes as well, but I also have Advanced System Care & IObit Maleware Fighter. Run each one, once a week, and no problems ;D

artacuno53

Potential Patron
I just turned off my anti virus for a sec and could downloawed it, so ill just do that whenever I need.

shadowviper1228

Potential Patron
After thanking you for making some pretty darn good mods, thank you for making awesome mods, I have a suggestion/request for the girl masturbating mod. I was wondering if you could make it where after she cums, if you could make her discharge stay on the ground after it comes out?

ModGuy

Content Creator
shadowviper1228 said:
After thanking you for making some pretty darn good mods, thank you for making awesome mods, I have a suggestion/request for the girl masturbating mod. I was wondering if you could make it where after she cums, if you could make her discharge stay on the ground after it comes out?

Because the particles aren't actually... real, it wouldn't be easy to have them pool on the ground.
It would probably be easier to simply progress the state of some pooling animation instead, have an artist fulfill that request and I'll implement it.

shadowviper1228

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
shadowviper1228 said:

Because the particles aren't actually... real, it wouldn't be easy to have them pool on the ground.
It would probably be easier to simply progress the state of some pooling animation instead, have an artist fulfill that request and I'll implement it.

Okay, then. Would Dante maybe possibly hopefully do that?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
shadowviper1228 said:
ModGuy said:
shadowviper1228 said:

Okay, then. Would Dante maybe possibly hopefully do that?

You're better off asking Dante what he'll do. I'm not sure anyone knows another's decision before the other makes that decision. At least, that isn't often the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.