The Sex Android from Tripping the Rift

Some side views

wp51440x900.jpg

300650.jpg

trippingtherift23.jpg

Thanks in advance

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Lawl. I second this because she is awesome but seriously, just link the pictures next time. It's easier for everyone....

Insanity

Potential Patron
Sorry about the images. Some users, not necessarily here, will redirect images to other sites. Felt just the urls was more transparent.
Edited post.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
fallout666 said:
its better if link picture as picture we can see or to sight we can trust to look at.

What on earth did you even just try to say..

Nice edit, thank you very much Insanity. The more good profile, side-view shots you provide, the higher the chance an artist will pick it up and do a great job with it. Makes everything easier.

Insanity

Potential Patron
Scyth118 said:
fallout666 said:
its better if link picture as picture we can see or to sight we can trust to look at.

What on earth did you even just try to say..

I understand the meaning.

two more images, still looking for decent ones, some are blurry.

41133.jpg

35623363.jpg

fallout666

Potential Patron
yes be nice to have her hair made. but how can talk about this show with have any fart jokes. since show was loosely base around farts

Maineim

Content Creator
If you find a higher quality image of any of these, I could cut it and fit it in the template.

¿or do you prefer something similar to the anime style of SDT?

Insanity

Potential Patron
I haven't had much luck in finding a lot of hi-res images, and even harder those with a side profile.

If anyone finds such, please post. I'd be able with the usual SDT style.

Leela

Potential Patron
Here you go! Yeah I know it's only been a YEAR but what the heck. I tried to balance between the style in the show and the style in SDT. Hope you like it.

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3071.0

Attachments

• SixPreview.jpg
    SixPreview.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 617

Leela

Potential Patron
Helps if I put the actual link in LOL

P.S. Name the episode where Six wears a hot pink t-shirt with "I'm with BUTCH" on it most of the episode instead of her usual (mostly see-through) dress.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Leela said:
Helps if I put the actual link in LOL

P.S. Name the episode where Six wears a hot pink t-shirt with "I'm with BUTCH" on it most of the episode instead of her usual (mostly see-through) dress.
Don't know the name of the episode, but it's the same one were they kill GOD with the time machine.

Leela

Potential Patron
Actually it's not that episode. Six wears a sorority sweater and is lesbian lovers with T'nuk in "God is our Pilot". Good guess though. Six actually is with "butch" in that episode.

The episode is "You wanna put that where" Chode gets busted for having heterosexual sex with six on a gay only planet. Six seduces the planet's leader in an attempt to get Chode off the hook.

Attachments

NDVD_069.BMP
768.1 KB · Views: 362

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.