Silhouette Game (1 Viewer)

Osakina

Potential Patron
Since I was inspired a lot by SDT I thought I'd share my game with you guys first.
Basically at the moment it's just an animation editor, and I'm not totally sure about the direction weather it's going to stay as just an animation editor or if it's going to be part of a bigger game.
I had an idea about making it a smaller part of a sim brothel game since I loved that game too and when the girls get a customer you can see them fucking, and then having the animation editor so players can create animations for the game to use.

It's still early days and there's a lot that needs to be done but you can still create some basic animations, save and load.

It'd be interesting to see if people are interested and what you come up with, please share any poses you make.

controls:
the gizmos should be straight forward besides the diamonds, the diamond moves the whole character, ideal for setting up the poses initially.
holding ctrl and dragging the diamond will just move the diamond.
the green dot inverts the character and the blue dot hides the gizmos.
the left text box is for the frame count, the right is for animation speed, copy last will copy the last frame to the current frame.

I think everything else is straight forward, but I am mainly a programmer so maybe not.
29L1T26.png
LpGHsVp.gif

43P27IY.png

Attachments

Silhouette.swf
70.4 KB · Views: 233

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.