Shota/boytoy/crossdresser and template for new dialogues (1 Viewer)

Preferably Not

Potential Patron
First of all, I took inspiration from and based this on the willing slut dialogue found here http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1040.0 by rasptree, it's a really good dialogue so please check it out if you haven't. :D

I got the idea to make this after correcting the spelling errors and weird formatting characters at the end of every other sentence like "É" (which are not the authors fault) that were in that dialogue, afterwards I added intro and general lines of which there were none in the original, as well as adding more lines to each category to fill it out some. I also cleaned up the placement of the categories to match Konashion's dialogue modding order.

Additionally I replaced certain words and phrases that don't fit with the dialogue I made from the source, like "my girlfriend", excessive swearing (little boys don't swear everytime they open their mouth), cutified some words like "asshole" and "ass" -> "butthole" and "butt" or "hiny". And added a bunch of new lines that fit with that personality, even cute lines that do not directly involve what is currently happening in the game, but are intended to flesh out the character and entice.

This dialogue fits the shota crosdresser slave fantasy, basically a very feminine cockloving young boy, if you're not into that feel free to leave this page and I don't blame you if you aren't. I tried to use as many common fetish words that fit the particular genre as possible as well as stereotypical fetishes within the shotacon genre. Words like "milk", "hiny", "tushy", excessive focus on cum, playfulness, naivety, innocence and so forth. I also added lines that hint to hormone treatment or the stereotype "becoming a girl", like tingling, itching, breast numbness, dribling, etc. :o

To the original author of the willing slut dialogue rasptree, thank you for making it, without it this wouldn't have happened. I hope you're okay with me using your original as a basis, and I hope you'll agree my variant is sufficiently different to warrant me giving it out like this, I'm very grateful for you putting the time in to make it. :)

Everyone please understand I do not condone real life exploitation of children, I'm not even attracted to real children, this was inspired by anime and manga. Please consider that everybody has the right to being safe, carefree, protected and unharmed sexually and otherwise. Don't do anything to other people that you wouldn't do to your closest friend or relative, be kind please. I made this to compliment a fantasy, and that's all it should be used for, I sincerely hope no one takes this as inspiration for anything else. :-X

I also included a bonus file, in the process of making the dialogue I made a template one on the side from which I'm going to make new ones later for myself, it follows all the up to date modding instructions for dialogue by Konashion. All you have to do is replace "X" with your line and you're good to go. Obviously duplicate to make more lines. Hopefully some of you may find it useful.

Attachments

Boytoy.txt
8.2 KB · Views: 10,566

templatedialogue.txt
616 bytes · Views: 3,038

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
I'm not really into this, but weirdly found it mildly interesting. Got some laughs from it, lol. Well, I'm gonna make some edits to this to make it a girl dialogue instead of a boy and add it to my topic. Hope ya don't mind (with credit to you for the original, of course). Nice job on yours. :P

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Although I'm not interested in the Boy0toy aspect, I was, however, looking at the Template!

With that, I might actually try my own clumsy hand at making a dialog myself, just for kicks, and that template will surely make it much easier.

Thanks, much!

ChocoblowMe

Potential Patron
awesome, I like how open ended this game is getting.

More boytoy androids with self abusive fetishes for the bemusing stimulation of their organic masters is my next goal with this thing, but between some mods and this I'm that much closer.

+1, fav'd whatever. Good work.

Loren

Potential Patron
Just gonna say, use this with the 'futa' mod and choose one of the small penises, and you've got yourself a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.